16 replies to this topic

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Hello Reloaded, 

today i came again across a very strange lagg, tough my ping is still good and many players have the same strange laggsexperience. It disappears at the end of the video.

Here is the video, how it looks like

1. if you write something, it will be visible some seconds after you was sending it

2. sometimes you shoot your secondary, but nothing happens, instead you get self  dmg or the tow/grenade launches some seconds later and you got the dmg because you are behind cover or a teammate

3. you are teleporting the whole time

4. you can't move the right way, because boost forward->jump->boost forward is a simple move that dosn't work this way, soometimes you can't even fly, instead rubbing the ground with your mech

I have those strange laggy every week and my internetconnection was fine those times, no uploads or downloads and my connection is really fast (100 mbit down 6 mbit up).

Hope that helps :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

• oyoy likes this

DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Just your regular lag. What's strange about it?

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

This is why EU is unplayable for some people. Not as many skips as in your video but the rest is true pretty much everyday. Although I noticed that when you repair your health bar goes up smoothly, when I get lag like that it jumps and skips which is interesting.

• Guns_N_Rozer, LarryLaffer and MomOw like this

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

FEEL MY PAIN

tumblr_n7rmoxTu451rck739o3_500.gif

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

HepTagoN

HepTagoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Just your regular lag. What's strange about it?

Dont u see his ping?

HubbaBubba9849

HubbaBubba9849

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

This happens occasionally. I guess Adhesive forget to tell them to put a "No coffee" sign on the server room door.

oyoy

oyoy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I have given up altogether, the first half minute of your video looks exactly like what I experienced since Frankfurt (09xx-1xxx) servers arrived. In addition, Infi-EOC in 96 ping totally broken, 50% of the time the EOC won't reloads the full-charge of 6 mines and get stuck on 3 ..causing a weapon brake and requires to do a 'hard reset' (double clicks) to the EOC-Repeater without a single shot. Thanks for the stutter/lag records GR.  :yucky:

Chickin

Chickin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Logged in yesterday, it was a ghost town.

Yes, it is unplayable for some pilots.

There is a EU server issue thread already.

We did complain about it but nothing has changed.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

chickin.png

kaiserschmarrn_

kaiserschmarrn_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

*expects reloaded to pay attention to a forum post

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

What meatmissile_ kindly suggested: Submit a support ticket.

• kaiserschmarrn_ likes this

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Hello Reloaded, 

today i came again across a very strange lagg, tough my ping is still good and many players have the same strange laggsexperience. It disappears at the end of the video.

Here is the video, how it looks like

1. if you write something, it will be visible some seconds after you was sending it

2. sometimes you shoot your secondary, but nothing happens, instead you get self  dmg or the tow/grenade launches some seconds later and you got the dmg because you are behind cover or a teammate

3. you are teleporting the whole time

4. you can't move the right way, because boost forward->jump->boost forward is a simple move that dosn't work this way, soometimes you can't even fly, instead rubbing the ground with your mech

I have those strange laggy every week and my internetconnection was fine those times, no uploads or downloads and my connection is really fast (100 mbit down 6 mbit up).

Hope that helps :)

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

try picturing your momentum also suffering lag, then just lead your.. hops lol

Chickin

Chickin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Capnjosh tends to read the forum posts.

mmskSSC.jpg

• Bergwein likes this

chickin.png

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Wow,

so many peoples in here!

Well, if i have laggs in the game my ping is still very good (around 40), stays there and i have just some teleporting trouble, or the hit registration dosn't work correctly for some min. But thats all (bad enough i know).

But the laggs that you can see in my video is the real horror for me. Because i can't move correctly, i get damaged and didnt even know where it comes from, or being killed while i see not even the enemy around me.... Another thing is, like you can see very early in the first min of the video, that if i launch the grenade, i get the animation for it and my HUD shows me the "reloading time", but there is no grenade and after i was hiding behind the cover it came out way too late and i damaged myself.... Sometimes it happens in a even more bad way, like you shoot the secondary, get the animation but nothing happend and suddendly 2 seconds later you got damage by your own tow, because it came out and detonated right away....

I don't get this "every day", maybe i just play not enough, i don't know, but every week for sure. Those strange laggs occure sometimes even in a fluid gameplayexperience like my tow detonate right before my mechface without detonating it myself. So i was testing it alone and tried to detonate the tow right after the launch, its completly impossible to self damage yourself. I wasn't able doing this after 30 try outs.

Because of that i can't trust the gamemechanics anymore, so the rest. I had also 4 times until now the experience that the enemy player shoot a tow though my mech and nothing happend. For some new player this may feel like a hack. At least i would think that way, when i would be new to this game, cause i don't have online/multiplayerexperience with other games, hawken is the first and only one so far.

Kind Regards,

Galaxy Radio

PS With the old devs i just had sometimes teleporting problems (laggs) and overall worse ping (40 <-> 70), but thats it, after reloaded took this game over the trouble began at some point. So they changed something that causes this.

Edited by GalaxyRadio, 02 September 2015 - 05:23 AM.

n3onfx

n3onfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

PS With the old devs i just had sometimes teleporting problems (laggs) and overall worse ping (40 <-> 70), but thats it, after reloaded took this game over the trouble began at some point. So they changed something that causes this.

That's what we've been telling them but the response so far has been "all is fine on our end". I've stopped playing, I'll drop in once a week to check if the lag is gone or not, in the meantime there's no reason to play when the experience is like in your video.

• Chickin likes this

t

t

DWEH3ZP.png   CRITICAL  RqKpxHn.png    ASSIST   VDNrFxD.png

t

t

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

I  deleted hawken yesterday and iam waiting for something to change (new maps/modes/mechs). If this happens i will come back, waited long enough :)

• Chickin likes this

Chickin

Chickin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Same here.

• n3onfx likes this

chickin.png

HHJFTRU

HHJFTRU