• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Here comes another #WARWED to start December! Yes, we know it's snowing somewhere. Community mission this week will feature a variant of missile assault on Origin where pairs from each team will meet at the silos for capture and 2v2.

As always, we'll meet up on the community teamspeak @9:30pm EST:  ts5.gameservers.com:9152
For map mods and custom games to request, observe a list of community favorites.

ktEeXGA.png

:::: COMMUNITY MISSION v0.16 LOG 2015.12.2 ADJUSTED FOR SOL

SUBJECT:
MS. ISLA SALT

Spoiler

• coldform, Odinous, _incitatus and 1 other like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

ttownpedro

ttownpedro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

eth0,

I'm interested in partaking.  I'm getting back into Hawken after a year away.  Should I just download the maps and jump on Teamspeak, or is there anything else I should know?

Thanks!

thedark20

thedark20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

oh jesus DANCING CHRIST stop baiting me to make these images a damn t-shirt!

• EM1O and Badtings like this

Steel

Steel everywhere~

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

oh jesus DANCING CHRIST stop baiting me to make these images a damn t-shirt!

i was really tempted to GIMP these into poster-size and wallpaper my game-colloseum. i don't think the MILF would be amused if i had overflow into other rooms....sigh.

excellent Stuff.

• Badtings likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
Is that fred flipping the bird, or is he busting some sick dance moves?

OH. It's both.
  • Badtings likes this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Thanks gents.

I'm actually looking for one of those 'we do it for you' sites that makes posters and shirts. 

May your guns stay cool,

Bt

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

GeneralPutz

GeneralPutz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

All you mech pilots, I see someone wants posters..... I am a Mech Pilot full time, but in my off hours, I fix big printers, I have 2 60" printers right now, 8 Color, Gloss in one and semi gloss in other.....would love to do some art posters , mech posters, Screen shots, I have some samples on my web site, of the first Hawken lol and the present Hawken screen shots, printed 60 in wide, are cool as all heck..........plz ask me, I don't want to spam my game forum, but just wanted to offer my posters, I am a artist/photographer!!

Work in Corel. takes all files!!......put me to work, there easy to ship, an don't get damaged in a roll....! 

Lets do a Hawken room...........mechs on all the walls.......and AA on the ceeling......lol

But, I must get back to Launching a ship, and campin out in AA, 

see you in the Battle........... great playing with all of you, you got to know me by now.....The General......just putzin around!!

• coldform and eth0 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warwed, i like mc, swagattack, #hwkNchill

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users