• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Good luck to everyone with finals this season! Knowledge is power in the classroom and the battlefield so stay frosty, pilots! The community mission this week will feature a variant of deathmatch with the best map mods we have: noradar;noindicators.

As always, we'll meet up on the community teamspeak @ 9:30pm EST:  ts5.gameservers.com:9152
For map mods and custom games to request, observe a list of community favorites.
Guess what I found in my messages today! Badtings sent us a postcard from his visit to Illal!

qok60TZ.png

:::: COMMUNITY MISSION v0.16 LOG 2015.12.9 ADJUSTED FOR SOL

SUBJECT:
SANDY BEACHES
Spoiler

Edited by eth0, 08 December 2015 - 04:35 PM.

• coldform, Guns_N_Rozer, Silverfire and 10 others like this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

Why mech game make when you no mech game have you don't want to make? 

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Guess what I found in my messages today! Badtings sent us a postcard from his visit to Illal!

qok60TZ.png

Badtings appears to have found out how to get postcards from a certain time frame rather than a place.

I knew he was magical, but this is stretching it a tad.

Edited by Spearnklefarth Von Cuttingbre III, 07 December 2015 - 09:06 PM.

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

eth0 i love you

bt i also love you

• Badtings likes this

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Badtings

Badtings

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

You and eth0 are awesome. Love you doods back. 

8CyRDl7.gifGYM1W9I.png

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Badtings appears to have found out how to get postcards from a certain time frame rather than a place.

I knew he was magical, but this is stretching it a tad.

No stretch, except maybe in time. I'm not really at liberty to discuss the details.

eth0 i love you

bt i also love you

You and eth0 are awesome. Love you doods back. 

luvluv?luvluv?luvluv?luvluv?luvluv?luvluv?luvluv

Any suggestions for the open server this week? 24 man siege keeps itself up pretty well but 24m tdm was popular also. Does anyone know of a way to disable PvP without manually putting everyone on the same team?

• Badtings likes this

Pubstomping is a whole different strategic discussion, however, and usually just becomes an exploration of the ethics of dumpstering randos.

UYoy63i.png

maxajcd

maxajcd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

RULES:
Each pilot will be assigned a target before the match starts. If a pilot eliminates their target, the eliminated player will pass their target to the surviving pilot. A pilot that assists or kills another that isn’t their target will be disqualified.

does this mean you aren't allowed to defend yourself besides emp's and shields?

I do appreciate the art, but I don't have time to find anything good. /h/

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

does this mean you aren't allowed to defend yourself besides emp's and shields?

EMPs and shields are fine. You can defend yourself in any manner you wish as long as you only deal damage to your current target.

UYoy63i.png

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts
This. Is. Badass.

TDM uses this as cool down after practice from time to time

And dadblammit, if I wind up with willyw as a target when he's not even in the godforsaken server, only to be eliminated by my hunter.... I'll play again.

Edited by (TDM)coldform, 08 December 2015 - 10:12 AM.

• eth0 and Badtings like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

RULES:
Each pilot will be assigned a target before the match starts. If a pilot eliminates their target, the eliminated player will pass their target to the surviving pilot. A pilot that assists or kills another that isn’t their target will be disqualified. 

lol....inb4 everyone is disqualified from splash damage, hitscan machine guns, and trolly people purposely hugging people that aren't their target not firing. 

Then that one pred sitting in the corner by themself...not touching anyone...the only mech to not be disqualified...wins :p

Edited by CounterlogicMan, 08 December 2015 - 02:55 PM.

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

EMPs and shields are fine. You can defend yourself in any manner you wish as long as you only deal damage to your current target.

Yeah I have to interject here. Ran into this with TDM and its incredibly frustrating and negatively penalizes poor spawns more than Hawken does already. I would suggest amending to rules that you are allowed to defend yourself once you take damage from your hunter, but actively engaging someone not your target will disqualify you.

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Splash happens, accidental damage will be ignored. Actual disqualifications will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

Yeah I have to interject here. Ran into this with TDM and its incredibly frustrating and negatively penalizes poor spawns more than Hawken does already. I would suggest amending to rules that you are allowed to defend yourself once you take damage from your hunter, but actively engaging someone not your target will disqualify you.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will offer to this as an option for each mission.

Originally, I had planned to disable repair and boost health drops dramatically but I wasn't sure if this was the gametype to test it.

UYoy63i.png

eth0

eth0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Some highlights from tonight, in webm:

Bazaar chase

https://my.mixtape.moe/bhqnse.webm

Bruiser dryfire kill

https://my.mixtape.moe/fndcsv.webm

Heat scoot hashtag holoswag

https://my.mixtape.moe/zismfg.webm

• MomOw likes this

UYoy63i.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #warwed, #hwkNchill, hashtagholoswag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users