• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

how bout some more mechs and some more weapons come out . but also include more mech/weapon combos since with a new mech comes "the great re-balancing", which is a nice time to try and see if maybe instead of only tickling with damage maybe add a few new playstyles and have maybe internals looked at to see if maybe certain mechs can only have their specific internals? all just ramblings really but good god we can experiment!

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Arkhaun

Arkhaun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

WE NEED A LIGHTNING GUN

IT SHOOTS A RAY

MAYBE IT AUTOLOCKS?  MAYBE YOU HAVE TO AIM.

I WANT MORE BEAM WEAPONS

all i have to say is add in an alt fire mode to redox to have a charged lightning breath feature where you hold it down to send a burst or charged scrap that applies that stack debuff

SORRY CAPS

170323-R9tPRfBFIQ79.jpg

Gyrocopter

Gyrocopter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Make EOC repeater great again.

Also it would be nice to have more sci-fi weapons like tesla coils, railguns, etc. It wouldn't be that hard to get more creative with the unique heat and dodging mechanics of the game. Maybe something like:

Tesla Tickler

Hold to fire a continuous short-mid range low damage beam of electricity (tickle tickle tickle tickle). Whenever you dodge, deal medium damage in an area around you that destroys incoming projectiles at the cost of increasing heat by a substantial amount.

The destroying projectiles bit might be a bit op, maybe slow them down, increase heat more for destroying projectiles, or remove manual detonation from tows, but innovative designs like that could easily fit into the game and replace other weapons (in particular AR/SMG are the same).

Edited by Gyrocopter, 18 April 2016 - 04:23 PM.

Sokram

Sokram

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

I want Breacher and Reflak (Or PN) for G2R. 

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Give Zerker EOC XD.

O_O

Im Listening....

2 eocs... ummm timing prime.....

Edited by DemitronPrime, 23 April 2016 - 03:01 AM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

I just want some B class with a Heat Cannon. BHEAT CANNON

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

doujutsu501

doujutsu501

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

would be cool to have new mechs with new play mechanics (maybe a mech with the ability of deploying an area shield on itself so teammates can stick on it and push), maybe new gamemodes (maybe payload or juggernaut) or new maps, i think everything is possible

udlaop7b400.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mech, Weapon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users