Photo

Let elite parts be able to be used on other mechs.

- - - - - cosmetic mech cool stuff

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Waelcyrge

Waelcyrge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Yes. Although Elite skins are really just fluff: all it shows is you spawned in that mech for a week or so. If I PAY WITH REAL MONEY for a Hon or any other skin, make it universally available across the B frame category. A player can sit at the base in Siege game after game and grief his way to Rank 6, and only have to move his mouse every 2:59 minutes. If he's really lazy, he can do it in Co-op TDM all day long and not have to worry about the queue for a human match.

I got drunk a while back and did this just to see if it worked, and while I was out of the room my cat got up and stretched out on my kb. He thoroughly enjoyed being in "Forbidden Territory", and ended in 5th place.

Elite ranking is not really all that Elite.

Edited by Waelcyrge, 19 April 2015 - 04:02 AM.

It's that time!

nopLd8c.jpg

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
You guys do know that you can spend MC to convert universal xp to unlock the parts right? So no one actually has to do anything in a given mech to unlock anything. They just have to earn enough exp and pay to convert it.

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

So... basically...

wargames-quote-not-to-play_medium.jpg

If you're going to rank up a mech by not playing with the mech then I don't really see the point of even getting the mech.

Edited by Panzermanathod, 19 April 2015 - 04:14 AM.

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
I didn't say it was right, that I liked it, or that I agreed with it, but you don't HAVE to play a mech to get the skin so it doesn't actually show how much time was spent on the mech.

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

Time_Guardian

Time_Guardian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I agree with this idea, including the limitation of having to max out both mechs to interchange parts, it just greatly improves the game customization set for players who aren't up for buying MC.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosmetic, mech, cool stuff

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users