Photo

I am new! Can I get a little explanation about the game?

- - - - - new explanation noob

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Drubdab

Drubdab

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello!

I am new to this game and I haven't even downloaded it yet (I will download it as soon as I am on my pc). I can't wait to play this game and play a game of Gamersfirst at all. I've played WarRock until it was moved to the Nexon Europe company (which sucks in my opinion). So I felt like playing a game of G1 and I found this one! Can I get a little explanation until I can play the game myselves? Thanks!

• Bergwein likes this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

It's the best game Gamersfirst™ has ever made.

• LaurenEmily likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

asipo

asipo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

its a fast base mech game, not like mech warrior

you did not slow when hit like CS, beside machinegun and you need to lead your rocket launcher at the same time which you/enemy can dodge

Join Hawken asia Facebook group : here

Mech idea : Marauder (B-class), Raptor (A-class)

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Explanation about the game:

HhyeJpy.png

Explanation about the mechs:

https://www.youtube....U0_RdW4YSDlboRD

• KarlSchlag likes this

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

all guides: https://www.noteflig...ae17dc147e14c36

There's a beginner's corner in that guide compilation as well as anything else anyone may ever need regarding getting into the game and anything inside it

• Bergwein likes this

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

It's the best game Gamersfirst™ has ever made.

1389d1359494982-so-dont-know-whos-trolli

Hello!

I am new to this game and I haven't even downloaded it yet (I will download it as soon as I am on my pc). I can't wait to play this game and play a game of Gamersfirst at all. I've played WarRock until it was moved to the Nexon Europe company (which sucks in my opinion). So I felt like playing a game of G1 and I found this one! Can I get a little explanation until I can play the game myselves? Thanks!

You have a choice of four game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile Assault and Worst Deathmatch. You get in a mech and shoot other mechs while trying to accomplish your objectives. These are simple: kill the other team, sit on a point and don't die. You do all this while a bunch of players much better than you pile on you, refusing you the courtesy of tips or ggs. They won't be playing against people of their own tier because Reloaded refuses to advertise the game, but oh wait! Is Reloaded the publisher or the developer? We don't know.  

The fact of the matter is we now have evidence that the game is using shitty fuzzy bunnyng infrastructure from Gamersfirst and this moronic dev silence smacks of their interference.  

Play to you hearts content, read some guides and don't spend any money until we get new fuzzy bunny.

• crockrocket and Hyginos like this

CounterlogicMan

CounterlogicMan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

You have a choice of four game modes: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Missile Assault and Worst Deathmatch. You get in a mech and shoot other mechs while trying to accomplish your objectives. These are simple: kill the other team, sit on a point and don't die. You do all this while a bunch of players much better than you pile on you, refusing you the courtesy of tips or ggs. They won't be playing against people of their own tier because Reloaded refuses to advertise the game, but oh wait! Is Reloaded the publisher or the developer? We don't know.  

The fact of the matter is we now have evidence that the game is using shitty fuzzy bunnyng infrastructure from Gamersfirst and this moronic dev silence smacks of their interference.  

Play to you hearts content, read some guides and don't spend any money until we get new fuzzy bunny.

xVQ2SS.gif

Hawken is a pretty good game. Remember to dodge, press c to repair, and keep an eye on your radar. Good luck have fun! ;) 

• Bergwein likes this

Axe-Attack Check us out! Stream I stream spasmodically.

TPG Hawken Admin.

TPG 3 has concluded! If you are interested in participating in TPG Season 4 gather a group and form a team or try and join an existing team! Stay tuned to the forums for updates on the details of TPG Season 4.

Shade__

Shade__

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

so first thing first assault is the best mech in the game
now here are some do's and don'ts

DO NOT fly till your out of fuel 
DO NOT buy the crt first (this may be just me)
DO NOT boost if you think enemies are near (puts you on radar)
DO NOT put your self in a 1v3-1v5 fights

DO dodge in combat
DO flank and ambush (this may be personal)
DO use dodges to get behind cover
and last
DO FOR THE LOVE OF FUZZY BUNNY USE THE RADAR

Edited by Shade__, 30 April 2016 - 10:55 PM.

• KaBLoS likes this

,d88b.d88b,
`Y8888888Y'
`Y888Y' 
`Y

-Shade__

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Yep,

for starters and basically try to aim accurately, get some practice at maneuvering and remember that radar is your best friend

And above all, have fun my dear new pilot! ;)

Be welcome! =)

The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice.

Texhnolyzing

Texhnolyzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Add erroradication to your friends list and I can if you message me while you play! Good luck, have fun, and don't get discouraged. If someone on the enemy team is doing really good, they are probably in the top 100 on the leaderboards, so just take that into account, everytime you hit them you are doing awesome, and eventually if you can roll with their punches you'll be up on the leaderboards too!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new, explanation, noob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users