• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

so upon playing some tdm on a nice sunny afternoon on Hawken, we encounter our fellow as she says software user. Now the previous game she was on my team so that was so no fun. and the game after that she had left. So LUCKILY I was streaming at the time, and got too record this match of me vs her basically like usual. Now twitch gave me audio mute do to the songs I was using by BFMV on my spotify..so the audio kicks back in around 8min into the match I believe. I dont have the best quality but I hope u all enjoy what a human vs aimbotter looks like from my point of view :D! gg, ps: all donations are welcomed XD

https://www.twitch.t...fwar/v/68071760

• Guns_N_Rozer, Amidatelion, CraftyDus and 1 other like this

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

she/he has an incredible awareness and aim however i still catch them from stealth and they do miss sometimes but not often, perhaps they dont alwase use the hax to maximum potential perhaps i got lucky and they had toggled off the wallhack a few times i snuck up on em i dont know but flowley is using speed and surprise to farm the spawn points for unsuspecting victims so earlier i just kinda walked quietly for 10 seconds and here flowley comes zooming by the spawn points around the perimiter of the map and i launched all the nades requiring only one more shot to finish em. so hax or no hax flowley does not seem to be invincible and obviously haxing like some others have and challenging as they are i like the moments i win enough to not rage when i die on such a scale most people call out hax from, consider if you had a perfect gaming rig, perfect table/pad ISP etc, chair monitor the works. most of us do not have the whole kit but some do (usualy the top teir players) like runa etc so instead of hax perhaps its a person with the whole kit whos also trying hard to score i mean hoho you saw what a noob like me can do on a good day with the turkey or whatever so imagine the kit + the will to perform + the lifelong skill at games you got a pubstomper who can stomp other pubstompers with lesser hardware

Edited by Bastardo, 22 May 2016 - 08:08 PM.

OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

i think we should get a few aimbotters and put them a room irl and force them to fight to the death hunger games style.

• lo_spaghetto and DemitronPrime like this

We Can Dance If We Want To     

OTWsig2.jpg

ES3lMRu.png?1

Neraste

Neraste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

You can put this music to fill the missing 8 minutes.

Remember: Flowey is your friend. Your only friend.

Gosh, can we make a Hawken-Undertale crossover?

hkn_sign_mdh_by_neraste-d8oyzgq.png hkn_sign_lgbt_by_neraste-d8oyzga.png

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
I used to have to hunt smart cheaters.
Why do we have the droolingest bug squishers of all time for our 2 cheaters in hawken?

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
According to the previous chat in the other game before this, she is not runa, but that runa is the ring leader of them all LOL, so then I stay up until almost 4am too fight another one named named Engimatic_Loon who says her friend yellow goes by the name Pr1mus. Then accuses me of trigger botting cause I can keep up with their movements bahahahahahaha
  • DallasCreeper likes this

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
The only thing she is likely to be the ring leader of is the infant chew toy she was never weened off of.
  • DemitronPrime likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

lwY3QRd.jpg

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

I still wonder if she's just playing out multiple fantasy personalities, and has a job that does not take her out of the house?

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

If she wants to prove she's not the same person, get all these accounts online and in matches at the same time, seeing as she's the spider-in-the-web center of organization.

You should call me Luna.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

If she played honestly vs. my reaper, she wouldn't even understand what would be happening to her.

Poor simple creature.

• lo_spaghetto and americanbrit14 like this

lwY3QRd.jpg

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
She doesn't even understand what's happening vs me because apparently I have a trigger bot. I should make a Montage of how fast my reactions are lol poor thing that was in KC imagine if I was in chicago with 20 ping. I told her to get a refund numerous times lol

americanbrit14

americanbrit14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

You always have to love that a fast enough SS can whoop ass using slug vs a botter

VfuS0qE.png?1

contracted by 

??

INDUSTRY

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Crafty was in a game with me and one of her alts yesterday...

On one his alts of cause, but yeah....

the sad part is why ever she is doig what shes doing.... She is actually killing hawken

Edited by DemitronPrime, 23 May 2016 - 01:24 PM.

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
It's why she's doing it. We don't love her enough so she will make us pay.

Like a Batman villian.

Edited by Lunatic, 23 May 2016 - 03:05 PM.

You should call me Luna.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

It's why she's doing it. We don't love her enough so she will make us pay.

Like a Batman villian.

I bet she has an amazing batman voice...

but yeah...

its actually really sad, tbh i really pity her... I HONESTLY hope she finds something DECENT in her life to beat away all that darkness.

I say that as a man that battles his demons daily,

p.s you should ask fef bout mah barry white impersonation.... golden

• FEF-FEFington likes this

r4GY0PF.jpg

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

FEF-FEFington

FEF-FEFington

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Someonesaidmyname?

76561198011099779.png

Formerly known as "HawkeyeJ"

Also Known As "The guy who played Hawken with a steering wheel"

YouTube | Steam

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Someonesaidmyname?

in a very quiet, deep and trying not to awake my wife kinda way

p.s... Like is 99% honestly about that awesome signature AND the truth in it

Edited by DemitronPrime, 24 May 2016 - 04:19 AM.

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

I didn't see the hax evidence.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

I didn't see the hax evidence.

for some reason i feel you were blinded by the poop you were throwing....

lame i know... but yeah well, sounds more probable than you being blind

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Also TEMP BAN THE fuzzy bunny OUT OF HOHO

if you're gonna ban crafty for calling out a known cheater this thread should suffice as well.

• coldform, Kindos7 and hellc9943 like this

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Also TEMP BAN THE fuzzy bunny OUT OF HOHO

if you're gonna ban crafty for calling out a known cheater this thread should suffice as well.

I agree. You have been called out on your shenanigans and your reputation is at stake.

Festivals end, as festivals must

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Why would I be temp banned when everyone knows who flowey_the_flower is? This is a stream video of basically me vs her, showing them good snipes on uptown. Having fun, Idk what's with the crafty problem cause I'm not aware of it. She still in game so, I'm guessing submitting tickets have failed. Lol don't get me involved with other people's problems.

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Crafty was in a game with me and one of her alts yesterday...

On one his alts of cause, but yeah....

the sad part is why ever she is doig what shes doing.... She is actually killing hawken

I was in  game with "WartWood" the other day. Obvious aimbotter. Not sure if connected with Flowey or Runa, but this person was saying something about losing a $200 dollar account because of being banned for verbal abuse (not sure if on forums or in game). This person says that he/she wants to destroy the ":community", because somehow the community was the cause of the banning, has made multiple accounts, and seems determined to continue cheating to scare away noobs to destroy hawken. Such bitterness. Such time wastings.

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Please stop before this becomes a callout thread. We don't need more of those. 

Edited by (TDM) DallasCreeper, 24 May 2016 - 10:19 AM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
This wasn't even a call out we already know who these people are you people are escalating it to something else as usual. It's just a nice video that I happen to record at the time of me vs her. Well I know shredder from EU was banned for verbal abuse but I'm not sure if that's him spaghetto because he recently got unbanned.

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Crafty got ganked for talking about another blatant runa smurf.

lo_spaghetto

lo_spaghetto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

This wasn't even a call out we already know who these people are you people are escalating it to something else as usual. It's just a nice video that I happen to record at the time of me vs her. Well I know shredder from EU was banned for verbal abuse but I'm not sure if that's him spaghetto because he recently got unbanned.

Twas a NA player. Ping was not that high. I just thought it is sad that someone would dedicate their time to doing such a thing, unless it is just an excuse for being fuzzy bunny.

CitkI9t.jpg

xbIxKeE.png?1

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
But yellowey isn't runa lol according to her other friend Engimatic_Loon , yellowey is known as Pr1me. I figured it was an NA player though

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Enigmatic_loon is soo good though, pro as fuzzy bunny.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Lol no just another botter. More fun to play with for me

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Lol no just another botter. More fun to play with for me

But yellowey isn't runa lol according to her other friend Engimatic_Loon , yellowey is known as Pr1me. I figured it was an NA player though

Twas a NA player. Ping was not that high. I just thought it is sad that someone would dedicate their time to doing such a thing, unless it is just an excuse for being fuzzy bunny.

All imma say here...

Is the Point has been put across....

We verged on callout, now lets bring it back in...

We all know tis a sad truth that there are too many cry babies that cant handle losing atm so they use aimbots... common knowledge, nuff said

r4GY0PF.jpg

2XhpJes.png

hestoned

hestoned

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts

you guys are noobs. turn on first person kill cam for christ sake. noobs

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Noob confirmed^ 3000 mmr still uses orb lord sault. :D

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Actually? I didn't hear about that

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Texhnolyzing

Texhnolyzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

so upon playing some tdm on a nice sunny afternoon on Hawken, we encounter our fellow as she says software user. Now the previous game she was on my team so that was so no fun. and the game after that she had left. So LUCKILY I was streaming at the time, and got too record this match of me vs her basically like usual. Now twitch gave me audio mute do to the songs I was using by BFMV on my spotify..so the audio kicks back in around 8min into the match I believe. I dont have the best quality but I hope u all enjoy what a human vs aimbotter looks like from my point of view :D! gg, ps: all donations are welcomed XD

https://www.twitch.t...fwar/v/68071760

I met her yesterday as well and was having some fun. She moves inhumanly fast as a scout and it is a very great challenge to try to hit the moving scout! It's interesting because even though her acuracy is like 80% + the SS with slugs can still win xD. At least that's how I feel.

Edited by Texhnolyzing, 25 May 2016 - 03:00 PM.

Texhnolyzing

Texhnolyzing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

I was in  game with "WartWood" the other day. Obvious aimbotter. Not sure if connected with Flowey or Runa, but this person was saying something about losing a $200 dollar account because of being banned for verbal abuse (not sure if on forums or in game). This person says that he/she wants to destroy the ":community", because somehow the community was the cause of the banning, has made multiple accounts, and seems determined to continue cheating to scare away noobs to destroy hawken. Such bitterness. Such time wastings.

I went up against WartWood and didn't notice anything super special, he had really good aim... but I wasn't get Aimbot vibes unless he was doing it at descretion. Coming from SS vs SS.

hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Actually? I didn't hear about that

Ask a reliable source next time.

[17:55:10] <Crafty_> Im tempbanned
[17:55:25] <coldform> Really!!??
[17:57:18] <hellc9943> you're banned from the forums Crafty?
[17:57:30] <Anxiko> For calling Quajay a sucker
[17:57:33] <Crafty_> till after the upcoming weekend
[17:57:35] <Crafty_> ya
[17:57:36] <hellc9943> really
[17:57:39] <Crafty_> ya
[17:57:44] <hellc9943> for what Anxiko said?
[17:57:44] <Crafty_> 5 days and 3 more points
[17:57:53] <hellc9943> oh my

• crockrocket likes this

Festivals end, as festivals must

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
That's crazy. Must suck being a Hawken vet. Gotta do the time when u do the crime. But we're all criminals in this game cause come on. No one is nice here lol

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

I met her yesterday as well and was having some fun. She moves inhumanly fast as a scout and it is a very great challenge to try to hit the moving scout! It's interesting because even though her acuracy is like 80% + the SS with slugs can still win xD. At least that's how I feel.

_Spartan_ confused me (Luna) for her (Runa) in a Scout.  Scoutster set him straight.

You should call me Luna.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

lmao Lunatic_Fringe? how do u get confused from that tho ;0

0 user(s) are reading this topic