• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

LorentzBlank

LorentzBlank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

So, a few days now i'm having a strange issue, my weapons are exposed while i'm on the stalker mode with predator. Enemy players and friendly players alert me all the time about this issue, and of course, they are as perplexed as i am.
So, what the hell is going on? My staker mode is almost useless now, how can i fix this fuzzy bunny?

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
The only fix I can imagine on this is to go full RAIDEROSITY !

wmmoney.png

Merl61

Merl61

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts

So, a few days now i'm having a strange issue, my weapons are exposed while i'm on the stalker mode with predator. Enemy players and friendly players alert me all the time about this issue, and of course, they are as perplexed as i am.
So, what the hell is going on? My staker mode is almost useless now, how can i fix this fuzzy bunny?

Your stalker mode is not useless. If you use it to be invisible then you're doing it wrong. Not saying that this bug isn't bad but it's not a big deal. Stalker mode is for seeing your opponents through walls. The invisibility will get you nowhere vs good players.
  • DeeRax and Shade__ like this

jWZL3Hm.jpg

Thanks to Badtings for this awesome banner!

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

https://hawken.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

LorentzBlank

LorentzBlank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Your stalker mode is not useless. If you use it to be invisible then you're doing it wrong. Not saying that this bug isn't bad but it's not a big deal. Stalker mode is for seeing your opponents through walls. The invisibility will get you nowhere vs good players.

I know, it was a figure of speech when i said "useless". It is just so crazy that lol. But i agree, i use the stalker mode to find enemies, not to be invisible.

BlackWarGreymon

BlackWarGreymon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

No, I think what he is actually saying is that there is a bug where parts of his mech ( the weapons ) aren't invisible when they should be. Unless he doesn't understand that firing while cloaked make him visible for a few seconds.

I like the old glitch where you could spam the respawn button, and sometimes, just sometimes, you would spawn with an invisible mech which has one gatling gun in the middle of the chassis, and no arms. Rarer than rockinghorse poop...
  • DemitronPrime likes this

:devil:

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
Merl got that. He's saying Lorentz should not focus his tactics on being invisible but should instead use the vision in that mode more in his tactics.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

-Tj-

-Tj-

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Oh man... I saw you once with visible weapons while cloaked in Pred a couple days ago I think... on Bazaar. Jumped over one of the buildings and spotted you instantly with those things visible. Kinda looked like two sticks walking around. I don't recall seeing it after that tho, can't remember if you switched mechs or left the server (or I if I did).

Seen that bug happen before, but usually it doesn't persist past a single match (I think). Probably should bug support about it.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

<inserts a chilling message about the dangers of bugs evolving in computer games and creating some form of artificial intelligence that will wipe out our human race within 50 years>

hope it gets better.   uninstall and reinstall hawken.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

<inserts a chilling message about the dangers of bugs evolving in computer games and creating some form of artificial intelligence that will wipe out our human race within 50 years>

It would be far funnier if you actually wrote this. 

• angryhampster and DemitronPrime like this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

61848101.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users