- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

So with the release of hawken on console, i cant help but wonder if we can copy our progress from pc to console. Warframe did it. Ive been talking about Hawken to my friends on ps4 for ages, and whe it was announced that it was comeing to ps4 i got bombarded with messages asking if this is legit, and if its finnaly time for a mech game that doesnt suck (cough titanfall cough)

With all that said, will there be transfers? Id hate to lose all the mechs i had to pay alot to get. the prices where high but i got them anyway, i dont want to have to pay /again/.

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

bump for lack of reply

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
15.  What will happen to all of the content we currently have, some of which we paid actual money for, in light of some of the presumed changes we've already seen implemented in the console versions?
The goal has been to retain your existing mechs and everything.  There will be a number of unavoidable changes, but there has been a pretty big emphasis on respecting the "classic" Hawken, as some have termed it.

You can read the complete post here.

• DemitronPrime likes this

WillyW

WillyW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Short answer is no.

The console version of the game will be severely limited for mech choices, especially with regards to weapons. They will also have a lot of other differences that will make PC to console account transfers impossible. That is, unless RLD changes their mind about any of the prospective ideas for the console version of the game.

• DemitronPrime likes this

2XhpJes.png

NightHawk51

NightHawk51

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

if this is truly the answer than shame on whoever is responsible. this is 2016 and especially for hawken veterans like myself it is just another disapointment in the hawken story. i was stoked to find out about the xbox version coming and dl the game day it came out. went to log in to my account and it just keeps syncing my xbox account, forcing me to start game as if i am a new player. why in the name of god cant i retrieve my pc account where i have all mechs, internals, etc.... just a waste of a opportunity... was looking forward to finally playing with a broader gamer base but im not starting from scratch.... there has to be a workaround that can be added... i have played hawken on pc since just about the beginning...

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

if this is truly the answer than shame on whoever is responsible. this is 2016 and especially for hawken veterans like myself it is just another disapointment in the hawken story. i was stoked to find out about the xbox version coming and dl the game day it came out. went to log in to my account and it just keeps syncing my xbox account, forcing me to start game as if i am a new player. why in the name of god cant i retrieve my pc account where i have all mechs, internals, etc.... just a waste of a opportunity... was looking forward to finally playing with a broader gamer base but im not starting from scratch.... there has to be a workaround that can be added... i have played hawken on pc since just about the beginning...

They're separate, and we currently can't and most likely won't change that.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

BigHawngry

BigHawngry

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Guess I'll wait till they change their mind... If they change their mind.

Nekonomable

Nekonomable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

And this is exactly how alot of us feel.

They're separate, and we currently can't and most likely won't change that.

Being seperate literaly has no merit. Warframe did it. PC to Console transfers. You know what it did? It revived a dieing community because Vets where helping their new friends on console experience the game. I myself enjoyed helping new people get used to it, and then becauase people started forwarding money again, they came out with some impressive updates.

TL:DR IT CAN BE DONE. They just havent and its stupid.

Guess I'll wait till they change their mind... If they change their mind.

I hope they do. Alot of people hope they do.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Being seperate literaly has no merit. Warframe did it. PC to Console transfers. You know what it did? It revived a dieing community because Vets where helping their new friends on console experience the game. I myself enjoyed helping new people get used to it, and then becauase people started forwarding money again, they came out with some impressive updates.

TL:DR IT CAN BE DONE. They just havent and its stupid.

I agree, but Reloaded has repeatedly stated it will not be the case.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users