• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts
Hey guys! So we have console hawken coming soon, SO I've decided too mod my ps4 controller this upcoming weekend and stream playing hawken with a controller. I haven't played a fps on a controller since the beginning of time maybe medal of Honor days lmao that's besides the point though we all know console players can't aim. Along with this stream I will probably be doing a possible giveaway. Just stay tuned Boyz
  • XPloyt, Guns_N_Rozer, MomOw and 4 others like this

Flifang

Flifang

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

You should call it the T32 stream. I hear controllers are pretty hit or miss anyway

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

cool beans

tumblr_misjuyGbb81s5basgo4_250.gif

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Give away an XBOne or PS4
  • XPloyt likes this

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

giphy.gif

• XPloyt likes this

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Cool!

You modded your controller, as in you did the customization? What did you do to it?

Speaking of modded PS4 controllers, I have yet to see a PS4 controller with four paddles, not that I have hardcore searched for it.

HOHOHOSANTA

HOHOHOSANTA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Cool!

You modded your controller, as in you did the customization? What did you do to it?

Speaking of modded PS4 controllers, I have yet to see a PS4 controller with four paddles, not that I have hardcore searched for it.

yea it's impossible on the ps4 controller I've tried numerous times but it being UE3 it doesn't really support it. The best controller to play hawken with would be a xbox 360 controller since it's past generation just like the engine. I have one somewhere around in a box I have to find it. I still have the drivers for it.

XPloyt

XPloyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

You can play with a DS4, but requires extra stuff. Google "DS4 Tool". I started on a DS3 and naturally decided to try that out. I liked how it felt in the hands, but the convex joysticks still makes the DS3 a better choice, in direct comparison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users