* * * * * 1 votes account Xbox one

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Maniacmagnet198

Maniacmagnet198

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So as soon as i found out hawken was comming to the One i had the question, will i be able to link my PC account to the xbox when it drops? im really hoping thats a thing, so if anyone has information let me know.

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

No sorry, the PC is separate from the consoles. You'll need to create new accounts for each. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

pretzeslleg

pretzeslleg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

this is a feature that should be added , those who put money in on the pc should be able to use that content. <3

Sum_Of_All_Evils

Sum_Of_All_Evils

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I agree 100% We should be able to link our pc account to xbone/ps4. I have been playing Hawken since day one, before the truly amazing new devs showed up. I have spent probably close to 300-400 bucks supporting Hawken. I have maxed my account and done everything I could. It really hurts the soul having to start all over. Honestly I dont even care about upgrades or starting out with a good mech. It really doesnt make sense to buy it all twice. I know you ask "why is he not playing it on pc then"? Well that is because I have 9 friends on xbone that want to play. I love this game, I love supporting it but I hate paying for things more than once. I really hope there is something you guys can do to change this. It is going to effect lots of players that have been playing for years but want to play on console. Last I have to say you guys are amazing! Im a huge supporter, always have been always will be! <3

SecondMe

SecondMe

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think Account Link really should be a feature... I've been playing Hawken for a while (I even got some Meteor Credits) but it doesn't really run all that well on my PC, so I was really hoping I could continue my Career on my PS4... :'-(

So please add the feature... I don't want to start from the beginning...

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I guess I wouldn't mind starting over again on the Xbone, just for the opportunity to play with a larger player pool. But My main concern is not wanting to lose all the content and features I have played and payed for on the PC if and when they update it...also not really interested in playing on a console (don't want to shell out another 4-5 hundred) to play at 30 fps as opposed to 122 fps on ultra-high settings at 1080p.

Beside I don't care for using a controller (it's unhealthy for my thumbs)

...but that may be the price to pay to keep the PC version alive (at least for a little bit longer) Damn, I'm dreading the PC update.

Edited by DieselCat, 02 July 2016 - 08:01 AM.

• DallasCreeper likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: account, Xbox one

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users