- - - - - PC console profile transfer cross over

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MaschinenBlink

MaschinenBlink

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I can't help but think, for both veterans and my new self, will we be able to transfer our progress from PC to our console of choice? again, i'm rather new so excuse me if the topic has been dealt with already, but i'm moderately worried about it. 

It seems like it could only really be a good idea, friendly to all the vets and those who just picked it up to checked it out.

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

It hasn't really been dealt with.

But then more or less nothing has *really* been dealt with. We await the PC update.

And the things they hopefully make better until then.

GalaxyRadio

GalaxyRadio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Hi Reloaded TEam,

i also want to know, if its possible to transfer my account to PS4 this year?

Regards,

Galaxy Radio

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1508 posts

A brief search of the forum would show you this very question being answered directly by the devs.

The answer is "NO".

You will not ever be able to transfer your PC account (or anything from it) to a console... or vice versa.

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

D347HFR0G

D347HFR0G

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

A brief search of the forum would show you this very question being answered directly by the devs.

The answer is "NO".
You will not ever be able to transfer your PC account (or anything from it) to a console... or vice versa.

So do they ever state why not?
Many of us are ready to play on console, and having purchased cosmetics unlocked from our pc account transferred would be a friendly way of saying that our money was not misspent. I will be holding off on making any purchases on console version until they decide that it's worth the effort.

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

So do they ever state why not?
Many of us are ready to play on console, and having purchased cosmetics unlocked from our pc account transferred would be a friendly way of saying that our money was not misspent. I will be holding off on making any purchases on console version until they decide that it's worth the effort.

Xbox, PS4, and PC Hawken, while published and developed by the same companies, are different in this respect: Xbox and PS4 accounts are tied to Microsoft and Sony, respectively. Transferring accounts to and from these consoles is a breach of their policy. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PC, console, profile transfer, cross over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users