- - - - - Game Mode match type style play style gamemode

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Throttled_Up

Throttled_Up

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Am I the only one who has been wishing there was something in the sixth game mode tile every time he sees it? There are four game modes. Two of them are standard and two of them require players to stand in a circle to win. This does not seem like the most creative use of stage area.

I think there should be a new game mode that sets a real objective or only allows a certain amount of respawns/revives. For example, having a mode in which one team must defend a specific geographical area for one/half a game, or even capture the flag. Something to prevent it from automatically becoming a deathmatch or "shoot the ship instead of securing the anti-air" mentality (which stinks when you get stuck on those teams). Maybe the commenters will offer more clarity as to an awesome, new game mode.  :smile:

• ka0us likes this

KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

how about a game mode that cycles game modes and includes all maps except last eco because sometimes i can play it, sometimes it blue screens me, literally. So I have to leave TDM after ever match on front line so my computer doesnt die, and if I play siege, i play one match and I dont know the map cycle so I leave after 1 match to play it safe.

What if we just give some bacon paint, some bacon holo-emotes and change Bunker from snow to bacon.

This way, everyone will be happy.

What you should really do, is replace your parts with bacon, so you can cook games and eat bacon

Obviously the wallpaper would be cooler if bacon was incorporated into it.

HoneyBoomBoom

HoneyBoomBoom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

how about a game mode that cycles game modes and includes all maps except last eco because sometimes i can play it, sometimes it blue screens me, literally. So I have to leave TDM after ever match on front line so my computer doesnt die, and if I play siege, i play one match and I dont know the map cycle so I leave after 1 match to play it safe.

OMG, that was me for so long!  I honestly don't recall what changed that made it so I could finally play on Last Eco, but I think I was happier having to quit.  It's my least favorite map, with Bunker riding on its heels.

As for new game modes, I kind of like your idea.  It could possibly solve the balance issues of those "server hoppers" that are out there just to get their daily win in every mode and move on.  If there were a "circuit" mode, they could just join that instead which would allow them their win bonuses for the day AND keep players on the same server (with a potential multi-game bonus for sticking around like Crockpot has suggested before.)  

DonCornelius

DonCornelius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

hey bacon,

i read a post today detailing how to edit a system "ini" file to make the game not render the leaves of the trees. that might reduce the load on your 3d card and prevent bluescreen.

try this

https://community.pl...tree/?hl=leaves

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game Mode, match, type, style, play style, gamemode

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users