• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Northforge

Northforge

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi!

Two days ago I was chasing a grenader around. He was dashing up a ramp. He managed to flicker reverse facing WHILE still and never ceasing dashing he fire a grenade in my face. I watched him jump and vulcan a passing ally tech from the air, flickered to face to my right (a 180 turn for him) shooting and killing a scout, then flicked to the tech again (another 180 turn for him). Tech died, flickered on me, I died, and then the grenader finally landed to repair. Nothing human could do that. It would feel more possible if he had the air 180 internal, but even with that .. no way. Still wouldn't be a remote possibility.

I don't have a video, and I don't need one to submit one.

So, where do I submit a report? Can't seem to find the section.

~ Nez

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

Hi!

Two days ago I was chasing a grenader around. He was dashing up a ramp. He managed to flicker reverse facing WHILE still and never ceasing dashing he fire a grenade in my face. I watched him jump and vulcan a passing ally tech from the air, flickered to face to my right (a 180 turn for him) shooting and killing a scout, then flicked to the tech again (another 180 turn for him). Tech died, flickered on me, I died, and then the grenader finally landed to repair. Nothing human could do that. It would feel more possible if he had the air 180 internal, but even with that .. no way. Still wouldn't be a remote possibility.

I don't have a video, and I don't need one to submit one.

So, where do I submit a report? Can't seem to find the section.

~ Nez

>Says haccused turned 180 degrees several times really quickly

>Acknowledges the existence of an internal that allows a player to do exactly that

>Says doesn't need video

What the hell.

This game has been out for four years now. It's had a dedicated following the entire time, with players putting in thousands and thousands of hours - as individuals. They are better than you. Most have been accused of hacking dozens of times. Nothing in your post indicated a player that was cheating even in the slightest bit. Your post is exactly why you need a video when submitting a report.

Don't expect a response.

Edited by ticklemyiguana, 20 July 2016 - 05:51 PM.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Capture video.  Submit ticket, attach video.

As tickle says, don't expect much feedback from your ticket.

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

D0nald_Trump

D0nald_Trump

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Even with evidence there's no guarantee people who hack will get actioned, so it might not be worth it to be honest, I'm an honest guy too.  And the person might not be a hacker by your own word so...

Edited by D0nald_Trump, 20 July 2016 - 04:32 PM.

Make (insert here) great again

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

if i ever meet you ill ctrl alt delete you

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

if i ever meet you ill ctrl alt delete you

This sounds like a weird pickup line.

• coldform likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users