Speedhack detected

- - - - - annoying common hack ps4 lag

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

(PS4)silenceikillyew

(PS4)silenceikillyew

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

i just started playing hawken on ps4 a couple days ago and at first it was pretty nice but as of the last 3 days every server has been lagged out and repeating " Speedhack detected " every 3 seconds, is this just me?

am i accidentally causing the server to think im hacking? or is literally every server harboring someone with speedhack?are all the servers so laggy that they just think everyone is speedhacking because to the servers, everyone is teleporting? 

any bit of clarity would be great, but just knowing if im the only one or not will do.

jYqW63U.jpg?1

also this is my first time bothering to post on these forums so i apologize if i messed anything up that gets everyone mad

Edited by (PS4)silenceikillyew, 03 August 2016 - 05:36 PM.

(PS4)War_MachineXL

(PS4)War_MachineXL

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 121 posts
That usually happens when you lag and warp around a little due to a bad connection. At least thats when I have seen it. I would hard reset your modem and router just unplug literally everything from the boxes for about 15-30seconds.
  • (PS4)ssgamer87 likes this

LadyTiggs

LadyTiggs

Super Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Yes as stated this happens if you or the server is lagging. 

~~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!!~~

(PS4)silenceikillyew

(PS4)silenceikillyew

• PlayStation Members
  • 2 posts

sick it worked 10/10

(PS4)ssgamer87

(PS4)ssgamer87

• PlayStation Members
  • 8 posts

That usually happens when you lag and warp around a little due to a bad connection. At least thats when I have seen it. I would hard reset your modem and router just unplug literally everything from the boxes for about 15-30seconds.

thanks your help is very much appreciated ;-) 

(PS4)WakeAngeI

(PS4)WakeAngeI

• PlayStation Members
  • 3 posts
Yea I had this last nite never had it before then noticed my virgin bb was having a moment .been ok today.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: annoying, common, hack, ps4, lag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users