• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

When you fire your weapon in stealth mode the screen changes, but it doesn't change to the normal screen. 

What happens when you fire?

Edited by 20GT, 19 July 2017 - 04:14 AM.

Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
You uncloak temporarily. If you take no damage, you will recloak in 2sec.
Same as if you boost, dodge, hover. Any heat-gen and you temp uncloak.
Any damage taken and you go uncloak and ability goes into cooldown.
  • 20GT likes this

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Do you find the predator more of a novelty Mech?
I'm not sure about it yet.
How much damage does the Breacher gun do at max charge? Actually I'm wondering what combination of weapons/items can be used to provide the most damage?

Edited by 20GT, 19 July 2017 - 04:15 AM.

Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Pred is very capable if you are suited to it.

I first got it when i was a new player as I though my issue was that everyone seemed to always know where i was and kill me quickly. The predator didn't solve much. 

If you want to alpha strike then Eoc and Det give a good sucker punch on a fairly stationary target. Eoc is good for denial in choke points but tough to land on flying targets. Laying ambushes can be satisfying when they smakdown a mech that wasn't expecting it.

Breacher is considered one of the best weapons as it can hand a good chunk of damage at range (120?) and the flak can do a little more up close if all the shards hit. It used to be fun to glitch the breacher onto other mechs.

• LordJim47 and 20GT like this

LordJim47

LordJim47

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I did the same thing; like the cloaking part a lot.  Then I found out I like to hunt the really good player (red skulls), smack and run, recloak after cool down and find him again.  Don't fight the Predator much but always find it fun when I do.  Just have to be ready to die when you can't get away.  Thanks for the assessment of weapons.  I have not found my optimal mix yet; this helped.

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

the predator is a good dueling mech - very powerful in 1v1 situations. the cloak ability doesn't fully cloak you, but the wallhacks it gives you could be considered a boon.

breacher pred does a LOT of damage when done right.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

...and charged Breacher punches through shields. dont forget that.

Fun when someone with low health drops a shield to repair in.

So safe, so protected... Ka-Boom!

I have a Pred build with 3 shields and an EMP.

Drop shield and charged-breacher them through it, when they come through to get you... EMP   :D

The LOLz.

Edited by 6ixxer, 01 August 2017 - 07:08 PM.

Lion_ThunderPants

Lion_ThunderPants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Did they ever change that thing where you could actively boost the Breacher DPS? That was the Breacher, right? Pred was never a mech I played..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS4, Predator, ability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users