• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

I just played my first Siege game the other day and it looked like the turrets stayed active and in place after I respawned.

If this is not a glitch how many turrets can we have in play at one time? 

Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
2 turrets.
They should destruct when you die.

20GT

20GT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Hmmmm must have been a Glitch I'll check again next time

Everyone looks to the past as the golden times, a place to return to in our dreams... 

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I like a good siege or MA where the scores are even. It can easily take over an hour to complete.

I miss the days when these were commonplace.

These days, IF these game types run, they struggle to fill, and the balance gets ruined by players that don't know the objective, or they quit because it looks unbalanced (which makes the balance even worse as the matchmaker doesn't deal well with mid-match player leave/join).

The first full lobby gives the matchmaker a chance of creating even balance, other than it can't tell who doesn't know what 'get IN the AA' means...

So many times, I ask in chat for people not to leave due to one match of poor balance. They Leave. They can't find any other good server (midmatch joins often ruin balance), so they come back after the match has started, then complain its still not balanced. They should google what a self-fulfilling-prophecy is...

TLDR: Balance is bad. I'm gona quit and come back. See, balance is even worse now *and its the matchmaker's fault*  :rolleyes:

• CosmicCasey59 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users