4 replies to this topic

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

7gcIS.jpg

I am now officially reviving this old clan. Well... it's a clan but not a clan. This is a mercenary guild that hires players out to any clan that needs fighters. You don't need to be Jesus or Ghandi to join. So long as you are not in a clan, just put your name down below and I will add you to the list.

Who we are:

Not a clan, actually, though believing we are is probably what brought you to this page.

We are an association of unaffiliated players in Hawken who offer our time and skills to clans in need of extra personnel for match purposes.  The philosophy is that clans can hire us if they have members necessary for teamplay absent at an appointed play time.  We are a resource of emergency reserve players who can aid clans in battle, and we aim to please.  We also make ourselves available for friendlier games if we so choose, or even play matches with each other.

If you want the concise version, we are mercenaries!

Who can join us:

Anyone who does not want to have clan affiliations, as there may be a high maintenance lifestyle associated with being in one.  At the same time, members can expect to associate freely amidst clans and play with whom they like, but not to the extent and frequency that you are essentially a clan member.  Wandering Guns may, of course, leave to join clans, but your number will always remain here for you to take again should you decide to return.

What is expeected of our members:

As with any group of people, one's actions will unjustifiably reflect the character of the whole.  In games and forums, our members are expected to be virtuous.  Hacking, snobbery, and immaturity is strongly discouraged.  Aside from this, Wandering Guns by definition are basically lone wolves, which means we play as we desire.  There are no standards for performance, no participation requirements in forums or matches.  There are no fees or obligations associated with being a member outside of what is stated above, which is commonly regarded gaming etiquette, anyway.

Who's for hire:

Just contact us throught he forums or possibly Steam if you have that certain player in your friend's list.

This is for all the people who plan to play but aren't really interested in being affiliated with a clan. Clans can "hire" out Wandering Guns for match purposes and such to help with clan battles. Some criteria would be:? Not affiliated with any clan? Can choose to work for a clan in matches but not to the point where you're bassicaly a clan member.? Just because it's a lone wolf role no need to be stuck up? wear the sig or mention you are a Wandering Gun to make it easier for clans to seek you out (if wanted)? Just play and have fun? ? ? ?

This is also the official signature. It was done by an old member who I have not seen in a long time.

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

Members:

-Bratwurst

Edited by Bratwurst, 18 August 2016 - 10:50 PM.

GwqKp.png?1

My prices are high, but I always deliver results.

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

Why not just update and bump your old thread (https://community.pl...mercenary-group)?

In any case, best of luck, it would be great to see some more clans around.

Edit: cool idea anyway. IMO it fits well in the lore (don't tell me there aren't some mercenaries on Illal). This would have/could be especially cool during TPG seasons as anyone who is interested but doesn't have time to commit to a team could become a "mercenary". People always need subs.

Edited by crockrocket, 19 August 2016 - 02:08 AM.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

I had completely forgotten about that! It's been such a long time since I had been in the forums.

If there are any old Wandering Guns still here, let me know so I can re-add your name.

Edited by Bratwurst, 18 August 2016 - 11:03 PM.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts

I'd like to formally request mercenaries to fill out an open division for TPG 6v6 MA.

I need 60-80 players for an hour every sunday for 12-14 weeks 9pm est.

• crockrocket likes this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Bratwurst

Bratwurst

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

That's a tall order but let's hope some non-clanners get to see this. I will be using the old topic that I made a year ago since it's being used once again. Please direct all comments there.

https://community.pl...ercenary-group/

I would like to ask a mod to close this.

GwqKp.png?1

CUtDJd5.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users