• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

petracles

petracles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

So I'd say a good amount of players would like to see some more teamwork in Seige particularly. There's already a 5 second delay, so would putting in a spawn window for players to move out to EU/AA together in waves together mitigate teamwork? You know, to prevent people charging into AA by themselves, etc. What do you guys think?

To be more clear about what I mean with a sliding spawn window, I'd say TF2 is a great example. Players who die within a small time between one another will be put into the same spawning bracket, so when that bracket's time is up, all players in that window will spawn together. Depending on balancing w/ the game and whatnot, there are usually 2-4 spawning windows "active" at a time, so that players can get back in the game in ~5 seconds.

• crockrocket, Amidatelion, HubbaBubba9849 and 1 other like this

JackVandal

JackVandal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

i support this, because it wont make anything worse, but it could help improve those pub siege matches and prevent death balls.

"but the dead horse has been beaten so many times it's practically a pulpy mess in the barn by now."

-M1lkshake

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Hey devs.

Platinum-quality suggestion here.

• LaurenEmily and petracles like this

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

This is actually a really good idea. Definitely sounds like something that would require a fair bit of work, so I think we all realize something like this would be months down the road. Just keep it in mind though because this could be a huge help to siege pubs, and probably even TDMs on the maps known for deathballing.

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users