Photo

Realy like to found a clan to play with.....

Clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

IIPredatorII

IIPredatorII

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi guys...!

my name is DJEe from Montreal Canada and I'm 36 years old....!

First you have to know than I'm a new PC gamer... still 1 year from now I play video game...

I started to play WoW first.... Warframe for second.... and now Hawken for 6 month now....

I realy enjoy to play Hawken and when I start to play... I play for several hours... and I play in day time as mutch as night time... So I can play both... EU or North America.

Im actualy Frensh speaker... but when I do my best, I'm ok with English (it will be very cool to find a frensh clan)

Anyway.....!

I play with lots of mech, I've almost have it all.... My best mech is the G2-Assault with the two Vulcan gatling guns

My play style is not super agressive... well, some time, but I try to stay with my team for more powerfull attack. My best score is 200 PT and I'm happy with that...

Im looking for serius team clan to play with... to try ambuch or tactic fight. I don t have teamspeak now but it s on my to buy list.... maybe one or 2 month I will have a pair of headphone with mc

I have a bran new computer with an very hight speed internet .... so got a low ping since north America than Europe... so both side don t be afraid to contact me

Waiting for answers...! :blush:

-DJEe

• Amidatelion and Xer06siX like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts
Attention Rob et Luaq, pouvez-vous aider ce pauvre skrub?

Merci beaucoup pour votre soutien,
Amidatelion
Le Seigneur des Scrubs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users