Change Weapons, Internals, Items in-game

- - - - - lobby cosmetic weapon item

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts

Hi guys, you know that each game mode or each scenario (phase or level) have his own distinct features.

Do you feel pressed down when you are struggling with a motherf$#*@ high ranked good player that kill you every time when see you? :wallbash:

This time you just want change something in your Mech to try fight better against this foe. So here are my suggestion:

:nuke: Why we cannot change our weapon, camouflage or even a single internal device at lobby screen or when we die in an active round?

Imagine you are playing Bazaar level with a "Desert Camouflage" at your Mech and the round ends up and when next level load up, i.e. "LAST ECO", at lobby screen you change your camo Mech to a Forest Camo?

We will really appreciate this option. The game will become more competitive. Tell me what do you think devs. Where are you CZero5?

:tongue:

• (PS4)FiST_Rocky likes this

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Technical reasons are preventing this option right now.

(PS4)FiST_Rocky

(PS4)FiST_Rocky

• PlayStation Members
  • 4 posts

Hi guys, you know that each game mode or each scenario (phase or level) have his own distinct features.

Do you feel pressed down when you are struggling with a motherf$#*@ high ranked good player that kill you every time when see you? :wallbash:

This time you just want change something in your Mech to try fight better against this foe. So here are my suggestion:

:nuke: Why we cannot change our weapon, camouflage or even a single internal device at lobby screen or when we die in an active round?

Imagine you are playing Bazaar level with a "Desert Camouflage" at your Mech and the round ends up and when next level load up, i.e. "LAST ECO", at lobby screen you change your camo Mech to a Forest Camo?

We will really appreciate this option. The game will become more competitive. Tell me what do you think devs. Where are you CZero5?

:tongue:

As far as camo goes, World of Tanks has weather/seasons/location camo choices divided up (ie; winter, desert, summer, urban, etc). You can buy multiple camo in each section, but can only chose 1 to use in each. Then when the battle begins, your tank is automatically decked out in your choice of camo for the location/weather the battle takes place in. Winter battle, winter camo. Desert battle,  desert camo. Works great! 

(PS4)Fael78RJ

(PS4)Fael78RJ

• PlayStation Members
  • 11 posts
Thinking in prevention technical issues, C05, another idea is building 2 or 3 buttons of "Setting's Profile" setted before by own user_player. So, in the lobby game and the server already loaded all settings of scenario and players, the server will read the 3 setting's profile of each player in the server.
This settings are related at each Mech Machine. This is how works the idea in my mind: At Mech Garage, each user buy and choice his Mech, each mech have its two(or three if everything runs right in game) camo/weapon/internals/item settings, if the user not change other profiles(number 2 and3) the system will repeat the main profile (number 1).
When games server starts, the player will choose his Mech and hit button's profile 1 or 2 (who knows 3 ... ;-)

What do you think C05? I can scratch something in my ipad to you realize and understands my idea.

Edited by (PS4)Fael78RJ, 15 January 2017 - 11:17 AM.

"Anima Sana in Corpore Sano"

Healthy Mind in a Healty Body.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lobby, cosmetic, weapon, item

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users