• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

So... This could be the worse thing ever... But I personally think I would love it.

A G2 mech with two TOWs.

Yup, I said it was crazy. But hey, we have a G2 with two machine guns. Thoughts?

• WastingTime and Derpy Hooves like this

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Merl flips out, reaches 3k MMR. Matchmaking breaks under the strain of new calculations. Vets are matched with people not done the tutorial. hawken.herokuapp.com begins to exhibit Unicode text abuse in the vein of Zalgo script. Scrimbot, tired of its enslavement to the ungrateful masses, rises from its slumber and goes on a rampage of servers, laying waste to mechs across DM, SG, and TDM. Missile Assault servers are strangely left untouched, their purity and perfect spared its wrath.

Hawken collapses.

• Rainbow_Sheep likes this

LaurenEmily

LaurenEmily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Try scout with heat cannon, i think that's the closest you can get to having 2 tows.

CdbY2zw.gifRjGv7Ax.gif

D8mfrr9.png

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Try scout with heat cannon, i think that's the closest you can get to having 2 tows.

I agree. However, the heat cannon I can't detonate on commands, and it requires a charge for full damage. I also happen to be much more capable with TOWs than with the Heat Cannon.

SacredBlack1

SacredBlack1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

So... much... heat... generation...

The mech would need to be equipped with a MANDATORY cool down system and let you use it TWICE in a row for this to work.

If it doesn't have massive heat generation, then something like this would be OP across the board.

MECH MASTER

armored-core-formula-front_20060622_0206

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

So... much... heat... generation...

The mech would need to be equipped with a MANDATORY cool down system and let you use it TWICE in a row for this to work.

If it doesn't have massive heat generation, then something like this would be OP across the board.

It would have the same amount of heat as normal. The advantage would be twice the fire rate OR twice the punch (same thing, just different firing styles). More heat than a normal mech, but a few well-placed shots would do an appropriate amount of damage. Maybe the ability could be something like guided TOWs for 10 seconds or so.

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

So... This could be the worse thing ever... But I personally think I would love it.

A G2 mech with two TOWs.

Yup, I said it was crazy. But hey, we have a G2 with two machine guns. Thoughts?

You know Blue, I've honestly thought of this before, but never really considered bringing it up. It's just simply pure genius.

• BluetoothBoy likes this

tTIViUr.png

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Here's an idea of what it would/could look like (or at least what a mech looks like with dual TOWs).

DualTOW.PNG

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Here's an idea of what it would/could look like (or at least what a mech looks like with dual TOWs).

DualTOW.PNG

A class not B class plz, I'd love you forever and ever lol

tTIViUr.png

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

A class not B class plz, I'd love you forever and ever lol

I think A-class would be too OP with dual TOWs.

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

I think A-class would be too OP with dual TOWs.

But, but but, think of it G2 scout dual tows. Sure it'd overheat faster than a beached whale but come on, double bang bangs on a scout :D

tTIViUr.png

BluetoothBoy

BluetoothBoy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

But, but but, think of it G2 scout dual tows. Sure it'd overheat faster than a beached whale but come on, double bang bangs on a scout :D

Haha, I will admit that would be loads of fun to pilot. XD

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Haha, I will admit that would be loads of fun to pilot. XD

Yes, yes it would, it would also fuzzy bunny over my KDR badly, since I'm HORRIBLE with timing TOWs xD

*edit*

My sig pic describes my response when I saw this Blue seriously. Was just, double TOW? Then double TOW on scout? Glorious atomic cupcakes/muffins :D

Edited by Toxic Rainbows, 03 April 2015 - 01:09 PM.

• BluetoothBoy likes this

tTIViUr.png

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts
Worth a try. I also want two EOCs

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crazy, mech, idea, TOW, Rockets

0 user(s) are reading this topic