• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

Onstrava

Onstrava

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
A little off topic but don't derail the thread completely for it but, where can we find our stats at again? I need to find some information on pilots, since the fan made one was shutdown I don't know where to find it.

Hold on to the things you care about most, even if others see it as insignificant..If you can't be true to yourself, are you really living?

W4znwFO.jpg1sHSjPn.png1sHSjPn.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngbANk8SP.jpgMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngMLIZlEa.pngMLIZlEa.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.pngZVn3Cxy.png1sHSjPn.pngW4znwFO.jpg

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

A little off topic but don't derail the thread completely for it but, where can we find our stats at again? I need to find some information on pilots, since the fan made one was shutdown I don't know where to find it.

http://hawken.heroku.../little_bastard

• Onstrava likes this

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Cypherous

Cypherous

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

See i was worried when i started reading about lost items so i logged in, seems like i still have my alpha and beta skins and my little bell repairer so all is right with the world

I'm actualyl curious to see how the relaunch works out, i remember having a lot of fun playing hawken and i am more than willing to stream the game once the relaunch starts, although i sadly have no followers so its more just a gesture than anything, lets see how this pans out, assignments look ok but personally speaking i don't use a few of the mechs that already exist so getting the others for free won't matter much to me, i have like 11k HC sitting there doing nothing

That being said i am looking forward to seeing if we can get some new blood in here and revive this game :)

Pathogen

Pathogen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
There's a slew of people I know that will come back, especially with the announcement we're waiting for. Looking forward to more g2 mechs as well hopefully.

Cypherous

Cypherous

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So any update on this?

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Console update may* happen in the next month or so that coincides with pc relaunch.

*based on previous update intervals and a post by c05 that i cant be fuzzed finding right now.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Console update may* happen in the next month or so that coincides with pc relaunch.

*based on previous update intervals and a post by c05 that i cant be fuzzed finding right now.

A console update will occur around the same time as the PC update, correct.

• Arkhaun likes this

Aedensin

Aedensin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

For items being "lost".. does this mean that my missing Beta paint job is gone forever?

Spoiler

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

For items being "lost".. does this mean that my missing Beta paint job is gone forever?

No. Contact customer support, it's the only way this issue will be resolved now.

Morquedeas

Morquedeas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

No. Contact customer support, it's the only way this issue will be resolved now.

Does PC support actually exist?  I'm still waiting for any amount of acknowledgement on a 5 month old ticket.  Hence the signature.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

While something was done that fixed all the mismatched body parts and "test drive has concluded" messages in my garage... and I can play all of my mechs again, I am still missing body parts that I paid for.

I know you (CZeroFive) tell us to contact support... but I've done that a dozen times to no response.  And, even then, how is one supposed to prove what parts they are missing?

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Sharpkewl

Sharpkewl

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

This would be a great post to feature on Steam. The last news update on Steam is from 02/2016, and makes it look like the project is dead.

I am excited for Hawken to come back with a PC update. I'll be even more excited to see more users talking about it rather than seeing reviews that the game is dead.

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

This thread has already been posted on Steam's Hawken forum several time by myself and others...the problem with Steam's forums is most people (not all) that play Hawken and go there is they seldom make an effort to pay attention to factual information.

• talon70 likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

tumblr_ook3glqDRI1ukldkho1_400.gif

• claisolais and DieselCat like this

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

This thread has already been posted on Steam's Hawken forum several time by myself and others...the problem with Steam's forums is most people (not all) that play Hawken and go there is they seldom make an effort to pay attention to factual information.

We just highlighted this post as an annoucement on Steam.

http://steamcommunit...185165353169228

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

That was very nice to do, but more of this needs to be done on a regular basis over there...Remember there are Hawken players over on the Steam forums that don't go near this forum over here.

I also feel there is the need for at least another Dev update before the actual update occurs,  it's been Feb. since the last one was posted and we are now heading into May.

• claisolais, WmMoneyFrmMissouri and (PS4)frostdragon2013 like this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

ATIXIUM

ATIXIUM

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Any news on the Destruction aspect for this game in the future?

I'm glad it's not dead. At least the dev's can experiment with additional game mechanics to provide the gameplay a face lift and populate this Once in a lifetime outstanding game.

xehs

xehs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Every once in a while I have difficulty re-entering with the same mech on every re-spawn. I believe the new ui or the one-click mech button is the problem. Also I wish I could manage mech in every new game in the same server like before.

The displays like score and radar are repositioned to wrong resolution (smaller one) every time I minimize the game and go back

Scourger

Scourger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

omg omg omg I thought this game was dead for good!
I'm so happy to see some signs of life <3
I just played a couple of matches a couple of months ago and was wondering what the hell happened because the game is still fun as fuzzy bunny after many years and still truly unique.
Polish this gem and ADVERTISE it like maaad!
Good luck!

Copy3ms

Copy3ms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you for not abandoning this game. It is good. It has amazing potential. I myself i am one of those who was pretty upset to have lost many of my hard earned Mecks, but I can once more feel the fire in my heart starting to burn once again. Cant wait to see what will become of this game!

Grizzf4m

Grizzf4m

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I usually play World Of Tanks in the South East Asia region, but I have started playing this game on console. There are servers in Australia, which is awesome.

Please advertise this game on Youtube or other areas of the web. Try to get people to give it a go.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users