• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Why not? Honestly, I feel that many people would love this - me and all my Australian associates included. I know that US and EU are the most important servers because they have the most players and yada yada, but I believe that all servers should have at least one so people from that region to duel each other and to show of their skills without the massive increase of lag.

I know that at least the AU region would benefit from this because we have an event on every weekend and I am dying to allow a sort of 1v1 section. It would even give the extra people we get (since we get more than 12 people per time) something to do instead of waiting for someone to quit...or even just quit the game.

I'm not sure how difficult it is to implement, but I think that many would benefit from it. 

Edit: That moment when you mess up the title, and you just notice it after you post it. XD I mean regions, not servers.

Edited by Dawn_of_Ash, 02 April 2015 - 03:14 AM.

• crockrocket, Dr_Freeze001 and Lioot like this

Elite_is_salty

Elite_is_salty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1144 posts

Talk to capnjosh when you see him around. He's for real.

The PC community is the red headed step child Reloaded never wanted but got saddled with when they married the PC community's mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Shoutout to mah real Africans out there.

crockrocket

crockrocket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1989 posts

I would love US-W servers, even if I was a fuzzy buunnny and didnt realy show up tonight. Servers for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JgQjgkx.png

Salvage: An Idea to Stop Leavers

Player Retention & Howken

[14:31] <Crafty> I know that in my balls
[14:32] <Crafty> hawken is unlike anything Ive played

CrimsonKaim

CrimsonKaim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1235 posts

Arena mode with the test arena finished. Please QQ

- Sitting next to the sound box in Last Eco -

1Prometheus1

1Prometheus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Yeah that'd be a very good idea, although I'm an asian based player who servers from 200-400 ping in all region since the lacking of Singaporean servers.Most players from Asia are dying to play with low ping and the only answer is bringing back Singapore servers. I still manage to kick-off pilots with a range of 2000-2800+ with some help of my UNIQUE CORNERING SKILLS BIATCH :yes:

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

The moment when Kuro is left out, wish I screenshotted it to show the plight, but contacting Capn' Josh sounds kinda scary, leave it up to the OP

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Talk to capnjosh when you see him around. He's for real.

Unfortunately, I cannot attend the event - the Pheonix Project one - where it would have been a likely scenario to have asked him.

Not that I really have the courage to ask. XD I'm quite the coward!

Edited by Dawn_of_Ash, 02 April 2015 - 04:48 AM.

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

At least one Fight Club in every region and preferably one private server in each region as well.

OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

At least one Fight Club in every region and preferably one private server in each region as well.

You broke the rule of fight club. We do not discuss fight club. 

Scootin' 'n Shoot | Bawlin' 'n Brawlin' | Ragin' 'n Raidin'

ca62ab9a-2ce9-4a20-b368-0cde03b1331d.png

"Velocitas et Eradico"

nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Currently "Fight Club" is merely a community created concept for using in the private server map (previously, or in some current cases, organized Deathmatches in public servers). To get something like this going in all regions, first Capnjosh needs to come to a decision on how they're going to redistribute regions (if separated at all), devs need to support private servers in all regions, and at least one person in each region has to setup their own server to host.

The alternative, which we begged Adhesive for YEARS, is to provide public server customization where you set your own match parameters and invite friends, or allow ALL players to connect as many of their own game servers as they want for public and private matches.

hwk_sig_by_nokari-d8mkch4.png

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

I had a prime example today when I tried to duel DM30 (for the 25th time) and we came across two people who were dueling it out in one of the fightclubs. Both that we didn't want to interrupt their duel, and that they were interrupting OUR duel were the reasons we had to quit that server. Yes, I know that there are others, but, for some reason, we were locked out of the New York one, and the last one was another private server which I had only realised after we had finished. Instead we moved to AU and dueled there in a Deathmatch.

Two problems here:

1. Private servers are the only Fightclub servers! Why? I know that it can get hectic if randoms enter the server and wreck your duel, but I think that there should be at least something to be implemented to stop this. Devs, but that on your never-ending list.

2. The problem that I had mentioned before - I had to duel in a DM on a random, rotating, maps. Not a very fair duel, if you ask me.

Lioot

Lioot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

I agree with this, especially since that AUSTRALIAN, yes, AUSTRALIAN servers are now becoming full. I mean, look at this:

9016a2d3ce.png

That's a full server, and some more with people missing out. Including me because I wasn't on. But yes, we do need more of these Fightclub/Mayhem servers in other regions

Dawn_of_Ash

Dawn_of_Ash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

I agree with this, especially since that AUSTRALIAN, yes, AUSTRALIAN servers are now becoming full. I mean, look at this:

9016a2d3ce.png

That's a full server, and some more with people missing out. Including me because I wasn't on. But yes, we do need more of these Fightclub/Mayhem servers in other regions

^ This.

We had another occasion last night, and I feel that many people were left out since the servers filled in around 5 minutes!!!

After seeing the US and EU having so many private servers, it's I wonder why every single region cannot have at least one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users