• Please log in to reply
1540 replies to this topic

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Why the hell is my KDR tag has been removed ? :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash: Is there anything you did Dr_Freeze?? :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Why the hell is my KDR tag has been removed ? :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash: Is there anything you did Dr_Freeze?? :sad:  :sad:  :sad:  :sad:

The devs are gradually changing everyone's display names to their in-game names.

As you may've noticed, many of us lack our clan tags.

As a side note, please edit your future posts instead of double-posting.

• Debabrata likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Hey guys, don't forget training tomorrow. Let's make it a good one.

KkaQ7HY.png

hsabot4.png  jaDBqOD.png  JsRCQoO.png  4XXKL4C.png

KDR Clan Leader | UVW Host |  KOBALT Leader

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

sorry i will be busy :( may be i can't join or i will be late  :wallbash:

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Busy playing overwatch, rozer?

Well, here's a countdown anyway: http://a.chronus.eu/175D63A

Cheers

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

I'll see if I can make it next week or the one after.

Have fun guys!

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I think everyone in KDR needs to rethink their attendances, cause otherwise a lot of people will be removed due to missing trainings.

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

Busy playing overwatch, rozer?

Well, here's a countdown anyway: http://a.chronus.eu/175D63A

Cheers

NO! i'm not  

Edit : am i in the remove list  :sad: but i'm following the rules so no way  :teehee:

Edited by Guns_N_Rozer, 31 July 2016 - 03:06 AM.

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Yeah I quite don't deserve my clan tag. Real life and things happen, so yeah, sometimes I play Hawken, but very not much. My english looks like my hawken

Makes sense I hope!

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

KDR Veteran | PrT Participant

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

I just had a 2 hour forum binge...what in god's name is happenin' to zis game?!?!

• Guns_N_Rozer, Meraple, KarlSchlag and 3 others like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

...and let slip the dogs of war...

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Oh hello maniac, long time no talk HOW IS SHE?!?

• Guns_N_Rozer and Debabrata like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

MaNia_C

MaNia_C

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

:) Doin swell. She's more and more of a little trouble maker as the days go by.

• Debabrata likes this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Twitter%201.jpg?psid=1Steam%202.jpg?psid=1Tube%203.jpg?psid=1Hawken%204.jpg?psid=1Twitch%205.jpg?psid=1

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Good to hear!

• Debabrata likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

it seems like  u r now officially Daddy of trouble shooter  and u r responsible for the future Howken , so take care her and stay safe  :tongue:

• Debabrata likes this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Guys, I'm calling a clan meeting during this Sunday's training. We'll be discussing a very important topic, so be sure to show up.

Countdown: http://a.chronus.eu/175FD9A

• Debabrata likes this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

are you calling this 14th Aug Sunday freeze :yucky:

Edit : Important Topic , i think about Map Climbing ?

Edited by Guns_N_Rozer, 06 August 2016 - 07:31 AM.

• Debabrata likes this

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Guys, I'm calling a clan meeting during this Sunday's training. We'll be discussing a very important topic, so be sure to show up.

I'll be there.As you know that I'm having some serious issue with the Mic of my headset but still I'll join the meeting.

Edited by Debabrata, 06 August 2016 - 07:35 AM.

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Acknowledged. I will be there. 

• Debabrata likes this

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Greetings,

I wish all of you a happy friendship day.I hope to keep this bond with you fellas forever.

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
Yo. I'll have access to a Hawken capable PC on Sunday. I hope I'll have the time to join, too. The remaining question is how to get a near-zero-cost microphone on a Sunday with no shops open. Or is there a Windows phone compatible app comparable to desktop team speak? If all else fails I'll be there and listen & write in chat at least I think.
  • Debabrata likes this

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Yo. I'll have access to a Hawken capable PC on Sunday. I hope I'll have the time to join, too. The remaining question is how to get a near-zero-cost microphone on a Sunday with no shops open. Or is there a Windows phone compatible app comparable to desktop team speak? If all else fails I'll be there and listen & write in chat at least I think.

Hey Berg...nice to have you back :pirate: .By the way may I know what happened to your previous system? :yes:  :rolleyes:

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Nice training today with a lot of people and balanced matches !

Edited by MomOw, 07 August 2016 - 12:11 PM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, KarlSchlag, Debabrata and 1 other like this

IRZUTYo.png

gXO9Nfd.pngmXasTsY.pngft4VqcE.png

KDR Member | Streamer | Priority Target II

Spoiler

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Sorry I was to busy crafting triangular sand castle with my hawken t-shirt

Spoiler

• Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer, MomOw and 3 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Spoiler

Looks nice,Add some colour in it (if possible) to make it more cooler.

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

Spoiler

looks like bunker MA in sand.

Nerd.

Edited by MomOw, 08 August 2016 - 07:07 AM.

• Guns_N_Rozer, LaurenEmily and Debabrata like this

IRZUTYo.png

Spoiler

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Looks like Shout is busy designing the next map for the update ;).

Well, at any rate, here are the results of the meeting yesterday:

The reason why I called a meeting was the state of KDR members and the attendance of the Sunday training. The fact that some members don't show up but just go play other game. It's this break in intrest that I wanted to mend and see what the best way was to proceed. 14 people joined the discussion, including two non-KDR players.

The topic discussed was whether or not we, as a group of people, think that HAWKEN has enough of a future for a dedicated time for training every Sunday. Will updates come out, will the playerbase increase, is it worth spending time on? Short answer: Most active members feel it's best to keep doing and working on improving the clan until the PC version updates to Howken. After that we can look at playerbase and how hawken plays and discuss this topic again.

A few points I find noteworthy:

- For now Hawken is still good old Hawken, and we've gotten attached to it. There's no reason to change.

- Finding a suitable game to move to will be difficult; If it's full price buying having everyone buy the game is problematic.

- Leaving this community for another would also be very problematic, seeing as how having to start over again, rebuild a network, and learn a different game.

Current ideas for improving training and attention are:

- (from Schredder): gathering non-KDR players and making training a friendly scrim based event between KDR and non-KDR players.

That was pretty much most of what was discussed in the meeting, let me know if I forgot anything.

Cheers,

Freeze

• Guns_N_Rozer, MomOw, KarlSchlag and 2 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Looks like Shout is busy designing the next map for the update ;).

Well, at any rate, here are the results of the meeting yesterday:

The reason why I called a meeting was the state of KDR members and the attendance of the Sunday training. The fact that some members don't show up but just go play other game. It's this break in intrest that I wanted to mend and see what the best way was to proceed. 14 people joined the discussion, including two non-KDR players.

The topic discussed was whether or not we, as a group of people, think that HAWKEN has enough of a future for a dedicated time for training every Sunday. Will updates come out, will the playerbase increase, is it worth spending time on? Short answer: Most active members feel it's best to keep doing and working on improving the clan until the PC version updates to Howken. After that we can look at playerbase and how hawken plays and discuss this topic again.

A few points I find noteworthy:

- For now Hawken is still good old Hawken, and we've gotten attached to it. There's no reason to change.

- Finding a suitable game to move to will be difficult; If it's full price buying having everyone buy the game is problematic.

- Leaving this community for another would also be very problematic, seeing as how having to start over again, rebuild a network, and learn a different game.

Current ideas for improving training and attention are:

- (from Schredder): gathering non-KDR players and making training a friendly scrim based event between KDR and non-KDR players.

That was pretty much most of what was discussed in the meeting, let me know if I forgot anything.

Cheers,

Freeze

I'm really feeling great that our admin is so concerned and serious about the future of our clan and the Hawken.Which is why respected admin called in for a meeting and he should call in some more meetings like the last one.Beside this I'm also feeling sad that if there isn't any update for Hawken (PC version) ever then there is a chance that we or better say the clan might be migrating to some other game.I don't think that such transition would be good for the KDR.Moreover I am also feeling sad when I think that when the devs left the game on 2013 Hawken was dead almost for 3 years (2013 to mid of 2015) and even on that time none had any such though like the admin have now and now even when there is slight chance of improvement of Hawken(PC),,when the devs are updating Hawken we are thinking about leaving this Game and migrate to other games.I hope we the KOBALT DEFFENDERS will still be in the same way and in game like the members were from the very beginning of Hawken and KDR.

Come on fellas,it's time that we support Hawken and this awesome clan as much we can.KDR got many of the best Hawken Mech Pilots,so many awesome fellas like Dr_Freeze,Guns_N_Rozer,Mowmo,Shouaxeror,Batpanda,BunnyKillKill,Bergwein,Meraple,wwwking,Maniac,Basilios and ,so many others.Whenever any newbie player from Hawken thinks about to join any Clan then KDR comes first in their mind.This clan got so many inspiring pilots who inspires other Hawken Players to learn more and get skilled.

KDR have the love and sentiments than any others clans and anyone else can have for Hawken.Well enough of this talking.I think I'm getting too sentimental.

Being a clan member I respect and love every single member of the KDR so I'll abide by and respect whatever will be the decision of the Admin.

Edited by Debabrata, 09 August 2016 - 11:28 AM.

• KarlSchlag and KarlKuel like this

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Hi everyone,

I'll be late by 30 minutes to join the training tonight.

Shoutaxeror

Shoutaxeror

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Go go goooooooooo

KkaQ7HY.png

SaYxVQp.pngWgWPdMp.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

HOLY fuzzy bunny I TOTALY FORGOT THAT WE HAD TRAINING ,SORRY I REALLY FORGOT

Guns_N_Rozer

Guns_N_Rozer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1272 posts

more complicated what  i thought :(  i don't wanna mess arround

Spoiler

Ukabix

Ukabix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Hey guys and gals. I joined you for a while yesterday and found the chaos of playing 12 v 12 tdm with you very much to my liking. Reminds me of the good old Critical and Free for all servers.

I am also aware that many people I know are in KDR. Deb almost recruited me some time ago, but I had too much going in my life to consider it seriously.

Since I have a lot more free time on my hands, I will gladly join some of your future trainings if you keep it open. I would like to stick around a bit see what kind of mischief you are up to, tee-hee-hee :3

If I find it to my liking, you might have just gotten yourselves a new recruit.

Cheers!

• Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer, KarlSchlag and 2 others like this

On AWOL from Hawken until -deadline undisclosed-.

If you happen to play Mechwarrior Online and would like to hook up, you are welcome to find me there. Cheers.

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Hey guys and gals. I joined you for a while yesterday and found the chaos of playing 12 v 12 tdm with you very much to my liking. Reminds me of the good old Critical and Free for all servers.

I am also aware that many people I know are in KDR. Deb almost recruited me some time ago, but I had too much going in my life to consider it seriously.

Since I have a lot more free time on my hands, I will gladly join some of your future trainings if you keep it open. I would like to stick around a bit see what kind of mischief you are up to, tee-hee-hee :3

If I find it to my liking, you might have just gotten yourselves a new recruit.

Cheers!

Ohh Dear I am so happy to found you to be interested in getting recruited in KDR :yes:  :yes: .Well I hope to see you with (If you wish to join) us on Ultra Violent Wednesday and in the Training session on Sunday.I can assure you that you will find both of those events quite wonderful to play.And I also request you to ask Dr_Freeze001 for the TeamSpeak and the server details as he is one of the Admin Members and authorised to provide you the details.

It's been a pleasure to having you Ukabix and also I am very much optimistic to see you to be one of the member of Kobalt Deffenders. :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:

Cheers!

• Guns_N_Rozer and Ukabix like this

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Good morning Kobalt Deffenders,

As per the post by Ukabix,we can expect a guest in our next training session.So I request to the Admin to provide him the necessary details that he may need to join us on the training.

Now I would like to inform you lads that I'm getting some log in issues with the KDR servers.Due to that I wasn't been able to join the training on last sunday :wallbash:  :wallbash: .If this continues to happen with me then I won't be able to join the next sessions :sad: .But I'll try to resolve the issue from my end.I'm just unable to join only the KDR servers.Apart from that I can join any other servers.No matter whats the region.

So I request you to all the Kobalt Deffenders that if you find me playing Hawken somewhere else or in other servers during the training session even after filling up 'Yes' in the attendance sheet,then please do not misunderstand me by thinking that I might be ignoring the trainings. :smile:  :smile:

And since  I love this clan and the game just like the others do,I thought I would let you lads know that training is my priority on the Sundays. :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

• Guns_N_Rozer and KarlKuel like this

Dr_Freeze001

Dr_Freeze001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Well no need to give him the info, because this is now happening: https://community.pl...r-sunday-scrim/

Let's keep having fun playing Hawken, alright?

• Guns_N_Rozer, KarlSchlag, Bergwein and 3 others like this

KkaQ7HY.png

contact.KOBALT@gmail.com

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Awesomesauce!

• Guns_N_Rozer and Debabrata like this

Pandabaron

Pandabaron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
Room for one more in the new KDR but not actually KDR event tonight? No work today =D might be a few minutes late though.
  • Guns_N_Rozer and KarlKuel like this

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

https://community.pl...l-hawken-corner- For your hawken musical needs

Bergwein

Bergwein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

bak

Spoiler

• Dr_Freeze001, Guns_N_Rozer and KarlKuel like this

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

I'm not playing OW, I know that you'd love me to play that but no. These days I dedicated my time with Tom Clancy's The Division Public Test Server.

Because the game is not really balanced in current live version, but at least they are trying to make the game better.

So for those who wonder how it looks like, I did test solo run with 3 differents builds.

a reflak raider :

a SA-hawkings orblording brawler

Edited by MomOw, 16 October 2016 - 12:59 PM.

• Guns_N_Rozer likes this

IRZUTYo.png

Spoiler

MomOw

MomOw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts

and a 'salt