95 replies to this topic

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Anyyyyyways,,,

Thing is Cz is eating all the spice we giving reloaded. I'm not sure our point (s) are not getting through the whole dev team. I rememeber @CZeroFive you telling me how you'd make sure you get the "Yellow-Ripples" problem straight to the design team by passing a support ticket and that I would send you my case number for the ease of finding it to then relay it to the design team. anyways afters a couple of support tickers sent I've had this reponse.

Spoiler

Well thanks for the MC and the missing stuff in my garage but it's everything else beside the core problem. Thing is, my problem never went to the design team "as promised" because supposedly each departments don't communicate between each other...? How many departments are there? How hard is it to communicate between you guys? Can't communicate here much, can't even communicate between the departments even less? no wonder nothing goes through.

sorry for throwing you ghost peppers in your face CZ, but you're the messenger. If you send them a message, if it's actually reach them, and they answer, no time for that, just tell us' they don't give a fuzzy bunny or throw the ghost peppers package in their face instead of you getting it. Yellow ripples didn't go through after my rant that the excuses you gave me before were totally random (first it was a technical problem and then it was supposedly a "more vibrant" choice) in a previous thread I made. And even now after convincing me I could trust you on that, well, I don't mind waiting for an eventual fix but as of now, the problem isn't even on the list because the memo wasn't even sent because the memo wasn't brought up directly, it's just in a pile of fuzzy bunny mail that I'm certain not everyone read and whoever reads it, reads it start to finish. "because there's no time" right ?

Basically reloaded has it's own set of plans and we're just gonna be "yay thx".

Just a little recap CZ:

Yellow Ripples is an easy fix and the other more bitter fix is the missing grenadier ability. (missing or bug? because it was working for the first match, it loaded my grenadier correctly and then the next match, with no updates in between, was changed to a lifeless turret "ability" if we can call it like that...)

Point is, communication lacks at a deeeeeep level whatever you say or excuse the team with. Maybe you're legit, maybe some care but reloaded is still not honest with us and most with itself. The work will be for nothing if it's too late. Make haste and give us some goddamn tasks to pace the fuzzy bunny hole you're in because other games will come out, while yours isn't sadly, and we'll move out even though we'll be crying out for ages later that "that game could have made it"

Don't be an almost... Make it happen, but you must admit to yourselves that you need any fuzzy bunnyng king of back up.
I'm really surprised there's still a forum and a community waiting. It's absurd. I'm absurd. All my real life friends who used to play with me mock me for still thinking about this game and so far, they are right. What two years have passed? Like I said in a previous post, isn't time for hawken 2? 2 years would have been enough to create another yet more solid and functonnal beta new hawken game built on a better programming/coding/engine/etc but can someone name a game that reloaded created from scratch?...

Good night, morning, afternoon wherever you are all, I must go. See ya later ( Cause I'm a goddam fool coming back here talking fuzzy bunny like this)

Spoiler

Spoiler

• EMEUTIER likes this

Siamenis

Siamenis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Maybe there are no "big plans" ahead for this game, as it is basically a completed project. Yes, they have to fix the bugs of the relaunch, maybe release all the unreleased assets (like they have been doing since acquiring this game) and add some lore from Hawken comics to round it up. But, considering how small the dev team is (according to C05), it's doubtful there even is a development road map or at least anything grand new planned (a new game mode for example). The game has a skeleton crew behind it to ensure it runs smoothly (technically and, hopefully, financially) but arguably no creative facilities, as many have suspected thus far.

All I'm saying is, the lack of communication might indicate a stage of the game development, simply meaning the game has been completed and nothing new is planned, except to polish its edges.

Edited by Siamenis, 13 August 2017 - 11:52 PM.

• Luaq likes this

TangledMantis

TangledMantis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Okay, it is not finalized, understood, and it's okay for not having specific information.

How about directions? I mean, it doesnt have to be one specific direction, but few possible direction that you're currently trying or considering? 

You guys are giving nothing really, and we might expect it to be NOT GOOD, considering this already happened twice already--and for that, there should be no more SUPER HYPE left. We would consider what is possible from you guys, and generate an expectation of our own--it is only possible based on COMMUNICATIONS. 

Yes we've been communicating in this thread, but it's more like off-topic chatting. NOTHING here will have an impact. We know nothing of yours, therefore we can only give random ideas, which is probably useless on whatever you're doing/thinking right now, even eventually got applied, I doubt you'd do it in the way we wanted it to be, cos thing might have been changed, or done wrongly due to POOR COMMUNICATIONS.

Simple phrases like "We're streamlining the PC lobby interface" or "we're getting lobby chat to work again." or "engine optimizations should improve load times" or "we're making changes to ensure players get into games more quickly with less restrictions" - would be nice. You know, nothing real specific, just areas of focus that might give us some hope instead of "we're working hard, but thats all we can say. Oh, and were testing stuff too." 

Maybe some of it has been announced, but nothing ive been able to stumble over yet. - Kindof why im thinking they have another firm doing the coding. They cant be specific because they dont know whats going to happen any better than we do.

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

^C05 has said that they will be implementing a fix for the lack of available matches within skill range soonTM

• Luaq and TangledMantis like this

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

ding dong...

DInnnnnng Dooooonnngg.....

DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI DIIIIIII DOOnnnnnnnnggg..?

DING DONG?

• DingdongJR likes this

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

fixing things

doing research to make the game run better

implementing changes

planning new content and UI changes

what else do you want to know?

When do we get poopslingers fabled owl cannon? its lke a heat cannon but it shoots owls and makes little owl hoots as it fires.

Edited by Darktim300, 20 August 2017 - 09:48 AM.

• TangledMantis and popeco like this

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

MatsuhiroMaru

MatsuhiroMaru

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Just because you don't like the information we are providing doesn't mean we aren't communicating. That is still us communicating.

i cant belive a Dev Team that its losing all his player base have such insulting actitud to his players, its like they are in "i dont care" mode. They just repeat their "true" its the real "true" and they dont care about others opinion, saying the world its what you say dont makes the world actually be what your words say, thats a childish logic. I was about to do a post writting everithing what makes the game unbalanced and what should be fixed, but watching that actitud on the  Dev Team i think i should stop to care about this game.

Edited by MatsuhiroMaru, 20 August 2017 - 11:55 AM.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I cant believe a Dev Team that its losing all his player base have such insulting ATTITUDE to their players, its like they are in "I don't care" mode. They just repeat their "true" its the real "true" and they don't care about others opinion, saying the world its what you say don't makes the world actually be what your words say, that's a childish logic. I was about to do a post writing everything what makes the game unbalanced and what should be fixed, but watching that ATTITUDE on the  Dev Team i think i should stop to caring about this game.

If you are insulted by that, then you needs to quit the internetz

It's not anywhere near as childish as some of the fuzz that the community posts to them. Seriously, some of the posts equate to a TLDR of "I don't actually read the forums, but the game is ded and you broke it all". Thanks guy, reeeeaaally helpful there...

Please do make a *coherent* list of what is broken. No I'm not being sarcastic.

If we get some threads with useful information to the devs about bugs, then we may get some useful replies. Even if its just "Yes we know about all those". 

Edit: FTFY... well some of it.

Edited by 6ixxer, 20 August 2017 - 06:33 PM.

• frostdragon2013 likes this

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Please do make a *coherent* list of what is broken. 

You dont say? Although, I thought they'd prefer priority, like fix the problems mention by most people, like mmr, like walls you can shoot through, etc.

Yet they didn't fixed those huge problem one by one, neither communicated with us if things are more complicated while fixing them, they wanted to fix many things and update them all at once, maybe add some more contents, which sounds like BROKEN soft launch, so they might be working on actually RERERERElaunch it officially? 

The sad part is I sometimes cant tell if one is being sarcastic or just stating facts.

Edited by claisolais, 23 August 2017 - 12:38 PM.

• DieselCat likes this

Ic6j9zJ.png

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

I suggest the following:

Don't assume what order they should do them in. 

Don't assume they will tell you what they are working on.

...They have a job to do, let them do it.

All I think we can realistically ask, is that they have noted the issue on their master list of community feedback (Hey devs, do you have one of those?)

if someone asks about a bug that was previously acknowledged, the community has a good chance of linking to that post and it will end further waffle about a known issue.

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

ding dong...

DInnnnnng Dooooonnngg.....

DIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDI DIIIIIII DOOnnnnnnnnggg..?

DING DONG?

Hello? It's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.

Edited by DingdongJR, 22 August 2017 - 05:10 PM.

• Luaq likes this

Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 311 posts

If you are insulted by that, then you needs to quit the internetz

It's not anywhere near as childish as some of the fuzz that the community posts to them. Seriously, some of the posts equate to a TLDR of "I don't actually read the forums, but the game is ded and you broke it all". Thanks guy, reeeeaaally helpful there...

Please do make a *coherent* list of what is broken. No I'm not being sarcastic.

If we get some threads with useful information to the devs about bugs, then we may get some useful replies. Even if its just "Yes we know about all those". 

Edit: FTFY... well some of it.

Thing is, there was more than many useful threads done in the past and what was done since then?...

• DingdongJR likes this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Thing is, there was more than many useful threads done in the past and what was done since then?...

The truth is that they obviously know the issues that plague the game. People make forum posts like this because that is all they can do, while they watch the game they love fade away, powerless to stop it. That feeling of hopelessness and justifiable frustration is then amplified by the lack of clear and direct communication.

No one knows what happens, and refusal to actually explain the situation is just digging the grave further. 

So much good could be done by just COMMUNICATING the situation to us. I just don't see why this is so difficult. Why continue to keep the community in the dark? There is nothing left to lose at this point. It goes against all logical reasoning.

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

So much good could be done by just COMMUNICATING the situation to us. I just don't see why this is so difficult. Why continue to keep the community in the dark? There is nothing left to lose at this point. It goes against all logical reasoning.

There is nothing to communicate that you guys don't already know. When we're able to communicate more about upcoming updates, we will.

The next update will be bugfix and quality of life focused, as well as backend server work that will likely bore you to explain.

Edited by CZeroFive, 22 August 2017 - 07:35 PM.

teeth_03

teeth_03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Feel free to try to bore us
  • DieselCat likes this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

There is nothing to communicate that you guys don't already know. When we're able to communicate more about upcoming updates, we will.

The next update will be bugfix and quality of life focused, as well as backend server work that will likely bore you to explain.

Are you kidding? I'm sure I would not be the only one to like a summary of some of the backend server work that you guys are doing. I'm sure it's not just you doing the back end work, so why not allow some of the other devs to say hello and explain some of the other server work. Not only would that inform everyone of what is happening it would also start a decent conversation. 

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I sympathize with many of my fellow forum companions in wanting an update, so here's an observation in hopes of bringing some small peace to those asking for one.

The way C05 is responding to update requests follows a pattern. The responses are written in a professional tone, are succinct, contains an action ("when there's an update we'll tell you about it"), and rarely deviates from script. That's exactly how most customer-facing corporate employees are trained to respond to customers when they are unable to provide a more suitable response. If a corporate employee is responding that way to a customer, it means that (1) they were trained on how to supply that canned response, and (2) briefed on when it's appropriate to use those canned responses. Questions like "please give us an update" are a perfect candidate for point #2.

What that tells me is that C05 has been briefed specifically on how to respond to us asking for an update by people that he works with / for. It's no longer up to his discretion if he can just throw us a f'ing bone and tell some people about a super neat database change on the backend because it's good for the community. Instead, he's been specifically instructed not to deviate from the script we've all been reading through his responses.

Put simply, you people aren't getting any updates until they're ready to give one - and they've said that repeatedly. It's a business decision now, not a question if C05 can find it in his beautiful sweet heart to bless this community with a trivial update to keep our interest piqued. He's not withholding information out of malice, laziness, or incompetence. Do you think he wants to continually give us the canned response? No. He's had to toe the corporate line like every other person who works at a company that puts food on their table and a roof over their heads. He's adapted.

We would be served well by adapting too.

Edited by TheButtSatisfier, 25 August 2017 - 12:36 PM.

• JackVandal, Zavier_, Nolo24 and 1 other like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I sympathize with many of my fellow forum companions in wanting an update, so here's an observation in hopes of bringing some small peace to those asking for one.

The way C05 is responding to update requests follows a pattern. The responses are written in a professional tone, are succinct, contains an action ("when there's an update we'll tell you about it"), and rarely deviates from script. That's exactly how most customer-facing corporate employees are trained to respond to customers when they are unable to provide a more suitable response. If a corporate employee is responding that way to a customer, it means that (1) they were trained on how to supply that canned response, and (2) briefed on when it's appropriate to use those canned responses. Questions like "please give us an update" are a perfect candidate for point #2.

What that tells me is that C05 has been briefed specifically on how to respond to us asking for an update by people that he works with / for. It's no longer up to his discretion if he can just throw us a f'ing bone and tell some people about a super neat database change on the backend because it's good for the community. Instead, he's been specifically instructed not to deviate from the script we've all been reading through his responses.

Put simply, you people aren't getting any updates until they're ready to give one - and they've said that repeatedly. It's a business decision now, not a question if C05 can find it in his beautiful sweet heart to bless this community with a trivial update to keep our interest piqued. He's not withholding information out of malice, laziness, or incompetence. Do you think he wants to continually give us the canned response? No. He's had to toe the corporate line like every other person who works at a company that puts food on their table and a roof over their heads. He's adapted.

In which event, we might as well just have another great silence. If pulling the corporate line is all we are going to get, then what ever spark of hope there was has been unceremoniously washed out. It's clear that upper management doesn't want to interact with the community and if they want to keep it like that then another disaster like the "Soft launch" is guaranteed. 

Hawken's already been kicked to the floor, It's not going to get back up again if it's kicked while it's down. 

Edited by DingdongJR, 25 August 2017 - 01:03 PM.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

In which event, we might as well just have another great silence. If pulling the corporate line is all we are going to get, then what ever spark of hope there was has been unceremoniously washed out. It's clear that upper management doesn't want to interact with the community and if they want to keep it like that then another disaster like the "Soft launch" is guaranteed. 

Hawken's already been kicked to the floor, It's not going to get back up again if it's kicked while it's down. 

I figure this is another silence - even if it's a small one. We're being talked to, but nothing's being said. Maybe that'll change in the future, but let's focus on right now for the sake of discussion.

If people keep asking for development updates, how many times are they willing to be politely told "no" until they accept that getting an update is out of their control? I'm not trying to tell anyone to give up whatever faith they have in this game, I'm just saying that the evidence indicates that the forums have little to no effect on when development updates are given to us.

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Im happy that c05 still shows up, to lock unruly threads occasionally, and remind people that there will be an update when there is an update to give.

As said previously, when someone posts a bug, a canned response to say they have it noted would be good. It allows the regulars to link that response to new pilots who post the same issue.

Zavier_

Zavier_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

I've waited undesirably long and knowing that Reloaded is a very small dev team , they're still doing things on their pace. It's better to wait an year for a better final product than to wait every month for an unready update pushed onto the servers and watch those negative reviews fill up again on steam.

• Nolo24 likes this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I've waited undesirably long and knowing that Reloaded is a very small dev team , they're still doing things on their pace. It's better to wait an year for a better final product than to wait every month for an unready update pushed onto the servers and watch those negative reviews fill up again on steam.

It's not Reloaded, it's "Hawken Entertainment" The very fact people still don't know this just underlines the issue. Though the specifics of what "Hawken entertainment" is is another matter...

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

RLD, 505, ADH, Hawken Ent....does it really make a difference any more ?.....This is like a bad sequel to Groundhog Day. So many wrong turns to get this game going....The same fuzzy bunny keeps happening over and over again.  :pinch:

• Nov8tr likes this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

RLD, 505, ADH, Hawken Ent....does it really make a difference any more ?.....This is like a bad sequel to Groundhog Day. So many wrong turns to get this game going....The same fuzzy bunny keeps happening over and over again.  :pinch:

hqdefault.jpg

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

hqdefault.jpg

Eegads!  Don't even make that kind of a threat as a joke.

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Eegads!  Don't even make that kind of a threat as a joke.

I honestly don't know if EA could make this situation any worse. 

• DieselCat and Luaq like this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I honestly don't know if EA could make this situation any worse. 

Oh ye of little faith...

They could start charging $59.99 for it, hype the crap out of it through advertising, then make it even easier to hack... and then abandon the servers 60 days later.

That's what EA would do.

Edited by StubbornPuppet, 29 August 2017 - 10:30 AM.

Evacerberus

Evacerberus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

...And now it's September! Happy fall everyone! So....any news...? I love this game, but have sadly stopped playing it consistently. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally would love to hear even the most boring or minute details about what is being worked on. I know, I sound like a broken record, you can't make promises, and you are all working hard. We appreciate you even working on this game at this point. But many of us view this game with intense nostalgia and care, I at least have spent 3 and a half years of my life playing it. We just want to know what's up other than ambiguous notices in random threads that things are coming along...and it doesn't involve us.

• DieselCat likes this

ICERAY2000

ICERAY2000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

fixing things

doing research to make the game run better

implementing changes

planning new content and UI changes

what else do you want to know?

I don't mean to offend, but that's the kind of vague answer that a previous dev team would hand out - "ah, ahem, workin' on the back end," "yup, still workin' on that back-end thing," and then silence. So it would be nice to know if you plan to change the new map, fix the garage, fix the useless extra bruisers and raiders and cell phones, while explaining why we cannot buy dupicates ourselves?, and return the complete map set - you've made the new one as old as them - return full-game chat, and close the leaderboard, award some stuff and start over! Yay! :wub:

• DieselCat likes this

Nov8tr

Nov8tr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

LOL Puppet, don't forget EA has now for the 5th year in a row won most hated company on the planet Earth. Ahead of the IRS and the phone company! Now thats hated. And EA has no desire to buy this game anyhow, so it was a joke. And meant to be a bad joke, like so much is. cough cough.......... :thumbsup:

*on a side note* I am still here. I do still play. Not near what I use to. Some due to the state of the game and some due to the state of my health. Both are in the crapper. I have not given up entirely on the game and I refuse to give up on my life. Just too damn mean to lay down when I might be dead!

Edited by Nov8tr, 05 September 2017 - 11:51 AM.

"Nov8tr" is pronounced "INNOVATOR"

aEGHJsh.gif?1

Yes I'm really 64 yrs old. July 6, 1953

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

Anybody have any other suggestions for a game where there is no discernible skill ceiling, a reasonably long time-to-kill/time-to die (because I loath twitch shooters or anything where the first person to see the other wins the encounter 90% of the time), and relies heavily on artful tactical movement... the way Hawken is?

I've played this game for so long because it is such a stand-out in a market that still seems to cater to the Modern Warfare clone generation.  I've tried tons of other FPS and/or Mech games and they are either twitch-based or clunky - I want something else like Hawken.  It doesn't even have to be a mech game.

• claisolais, Call_Me_Ishmael, DieselCat and 1 other like this

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Anybody have any other suggestions for a game where there is no discernible skill ceiling, a reasonably long time-to-kill/time-to die (because I loath twitch shooters or anything where the first person to see the other wins the encounter 90% of the time), and relies heavily on artful tactical movement... the way Hawken is?

I've played this game for so long because it is such a stand-out in a market that still seems to cater to the Modern Warfare clone generation.  I've tried tons of other FPS and/or Mech games and they are either twitch-based or clunky - I want something else like Hawken.  It doesn't even have to be a mech game.

I think the Titan Combat in Titanfall 2 is similar to Hawken, but I have a feeling you may not enjoy pilot stuff as much. 

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Hawken gameplay is nicely set apart from those twitch shooters, and its the main reason I stay with Hawken.

dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts

MechWarrior: Living Legends

Never tried it myself so not sure how active it is but there seems to be fresh posts on their forums. And videos being posted.. some kind of a mechwarrior mod and kept alive and developed by community?

Edited by dorobo, 07 September 2017 - 11:22 PM.

• DieselCat likes this

Yummi_Kitteh

Yummi_Kitteh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Close but, I'm more willing to bet C05 has an NDA noose around his neck from 505. Though his parroting of specific lines seem to fall similar to those given by community managers in Portal Knights and Defense Grid 2.

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I want to believe.

RemorsefulReasonableCrustacean-size_rest

• DingdongJR likes this

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Feel free to try to bore us

They took a different approach, but it's working.

I'll call it a good try.

Ic6j9zJ.png

teeth_03

teeth_03

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts
Who says it's working?

I haven't touched the game in like a year+

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Who says it's working?

I haven't touched the game in like a year+

They successfully bored us with all the locked server or bugs or jumping pings or shitty UI and not saying a word for almost a month.

Not with explaining back-end server stuff though.

• DieselCat likes this

Ic6j9zJ.png

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

The PC side is on a dead-end course to nowhere...Moving it over to the console side may have worked as a short term quick fix to keep this going, but in reality, has doomed the beloved PC version with all the incredibly stupid changes to mostly meaningless things,  instead of fixing the nuts & bolts of the game itself...and I see the console side not lasting long either.

Why did all these different people invest the time and money into this game, that at the beginning had so much promise, if they truly weren't interested in righting the ship ?

I goes to show me how incredible Hawken is ( was ) to be able to withstand this horrible abuse over such a long period of time by so many different factions and still somehow survive with a pulse ( barely ) to this day.

Sadly, I don't see any doctor out there that will be able to save it......sad, very sad  :sad:

• claisolais, WmMoneyFrmMissouri and William_Adama like this

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users