- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Everything is locked for most ppl that play the game the player pool is dropping rapidly so stop killing this game... been trying toget back into playing but it's impossible..oh and stop trying to push the bundle and jus release the proct and charge its been months..

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Preaching to the choir here. 

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Why don't they care?? I jus don't understand wtf they are thinking it could be huge on PS at least but they're doing nothing to fix the issues we're having which is making ppl not be able to play it makes no sense... what do they do all day?? The things that need to be fixed arnt that hard to figure out idk I come on here and rant after trying to find a match for 2 hrs hoping something we say gets through to them... they need do something

Chaplain5

Chaplain5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

C05 has said several times that they work hard every business day, and just because we can't see what they're doing doesn't mean that stuff isn't going on. They're an overworked, under-manned team trying to salvage a financially insolvent game.

• Guns_N_Rozer, Miscellaneous, Rainbow_Sheep and 4 others like this

This signature is under construct

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

drink!

• Miscellaneous, Luaq, FunkMaster67 and 1 other like this

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

gawd.  this qualifies for about 3 or 4 shots!

hammertime!

http://drink.hwkn.ch/

• Luaq likes this

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Why don't they care?? I jus don't understand wtf they are thinking it could be huge on PS at least but they're doing nothing to fix the issues we're having which is making ppl not be able to play it makes no sense... what do they do all day?? The things that need to be fixed arnt that hard to figure out idk I come on here and rant after trying to find a match for 2 hrs hoping something we say gets through to them... they need do something

I agree with Chaplain.

You are misinformed.

Check your expectations, then try posting something constructive.

You are trying to kill the community :. trying to kill the game.

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I agree with Chaplain.

You are misinformed.

Check your expectations, then try posting something constructive.

You are trying to kill the community :. trying to kill the game.

No he is not. He is just one of the many of this community that is misinformed, and honestly, cannot be blamed. The only reason I know what I do is because I went above and beyond to find out, and even then I am not satisfied. The average person of this community should not need to do what I have done simply to find out the state of this game and its development team. This is just a symptom of a much larger problem with how the community is being handled in general.

The only Dev that actually interacts with us on our level is CZ, and even then he has a policy of "Our actions do the talking" which would work if said actions weren't hidden from 99% of the community. He could be redoing the entire backend of Hawken and we would never know about it. He is working hard I will not deny the effort he and the rest of the team are doing, but the bond between a game's development team and its community cannot be ignored, and it has been ignored for a very very long time. 

CZ has done a lot to try and interact, but a lot more needs to be done to save this game, it's not just the programming but giving the Community the clear and honest information it has been deprived of for so long.

Of course, all this is fantasy since for some reason they "Can't talk about it" or are under some arbitrary NDA. I fear all the work they will do will fall on deaf ears as by the time they do fix this game, the community will be long since dead. 

• Guns_N_Rozer, EM1O, DieselCat and 1 other like this

Darktim300

Darktim300

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

I know, they should just unlock everything and the mech will run out of "fuel" and we will have to pay to unlock it again. 

Plz don't tho

13179417_10154132160979929_2106212794278

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

that sounds to close to pay-2-play.

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

No he is not. 

Let me clarify.

Constructive feedback:

List of things that don't work. Pls fix.

Destructive feedback:

Posting "This game is dead" in as many threads as possible.

I agree that communication from the Devs could be much better. Putting the Devs in defense mode detracts from their productivity, and honestly IMO is just coming across as self-important and rude. 

I'm not saying that I am never self-important or rude, call me out on it if you like, but I will try to review my position rather than getting butthurt.

Edited by 6ixxer, 03 August 2017 - 07:00 PM.

• frostdragon2013 likes this

DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Let me clarify.

Constructive feedback:

List of things that don't work. Pls fix.

Destructive feedback:

Posting "This game is dead" in as many threads as possible.

I agree that communication from the Devs could be much better. Putting the Devs in defense mode detracts from their productivity, and honestly IMO is just coming across as self-important and rude. 

I'm not saying that I am never self-important or rude, call me out on it if you like, but I will try to review my position rather than getting butthurt.

Give it a rest

Just Relax....and take life one game at a time....

Don't run to your death....walk

th_Duckman.jpg   th_82c0a97c-98de-4aac-be47-05e5e099be80.

*+

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
They already know the problems they need to fix no need to list them again... mainly of every server wasn't locked to most everyone I know that plays I probably wouldnt even come on the forum anymore... im trying not to give up on the game like so many others have the last few months but they're making it hard

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
And I'm one of the few console players that are trying to make a community I made a fb page trying to get feed back, we came up with "fight club" trying to get a community but we can't even do that now because it's locked to most I've done more them the "average" player for this game

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts

Give it a rest

I can rest when I'm dead.

And I'm one of the few console players that are trying to make a community I made a fb page trying to get feed back, we came up with "fight club" trying to get a community but we can't even do that now because it's locked to most I've done more them the "average" player for this game

Thats good to hear.

This is good info to the Devs.

There used to be some MMR unlocked servers. Perhaps they can bring that back for community events...

• Luaq, _Master_Blaster_ and like this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I can rest when I'm dead.

Thats good to hear.

This is good info to the Devs.

There used to be some MMR unlocked servers. Perhaps they can bring that back for community events...

Community events? With the awkward state the devs are in now? 505 took over Hawken's Social Media and you can clearly see the discontent even on there. What makes this even worse is 505's total disconnect from reality, acting as if this community is totally fine and trying to generate buzz around the game through questions will bring it back. 

You can clearly see how many want to play this game, how much interest there still is, but with the disconnect being a canyon long it's just sad.

72a9a41b49.png

629d9f4e49.png

dccc76196e.png

4569ec83ab.png

fc7a29f94c.png

• EM1O, DieselCat and Luaq like this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Let me clarify.

Constructive feedback:

Putting the Devs in defense mode detracts from their productivity, and honestly IMO is just coming across as self-important and rude. 

The "Devs" should expect this level of salt wavered at them, it comes with the territory of trying to renew the hopes of a game lots of people have already given up on for a variety of JUST reasons. In the very nature, they are inheriting the sins of all the devs before them. Is that right or fair? No, of course it's not, but it has now fallen to them to fix the wounds the old dev teams have made. 

What is so self-important in seeing something you once loved and cared for being degraded in front of you eyes after years of waiting and being angry about it? Because that is what the average person can see, just a cash grab by Reloaded Games, which already has put another dark splotch on the reputation of this game due to their actions with APB: Reloaded. Of course anyone who dug deep enough would know that Reloaded don't actually own this game anymore, but that handover to 505 was never announced, never explained. To the general public at large all they know is that a "Dead game" was brought by a shady Dev team with a known history of just being money grabbers with empty promises. There was even news articles going the rounds back when Reloaded bought the rights to Hawken, and you can see them today if you google the word Hawken. That is all the public will see.

And you want to know the sad part?

This current Dev team might possibly be the best hope Hawken has ever had to live.

After everything I have seen, how much I have had to dedicate to just searching for the truth, it's people like CZeroFive that has the dedication and power to bring this game back from the brink.

But they need to understand, the community and Hawken's reputation is AS BROKEN as the game is right now, if not more so.

Not only do they need to fix the game, but they need to get out there and fix the massive Rift that this community has become. Not just CZeroFive alone, but everyone else that is involved with Hawken's Development. I don't care what job role they are, or what their talents are. I want the rest of them to get involved in not just fixing the game, but fixing this community.

They don't need to tell us everything, they don't need to tell us every little detail, but just some BASIC interaction with us. Maybe more if they actually begin to enjoy the company. I say enjoy because if they do start to interact with us, then the levels of salt will drop dramatically. The public will become more sympathetic to the causes and reasons for why the game is as it is right now. 

Instead of hiding away from the Community that desperately wants them to interact with you, do something all the other Dev teams failed to do, come and face the music. Admit the situation of the game and the team and help us understand. That act alone would do so much, and would prove without a shadow of a doubt that you can be trusted with making the game we want. 

• DerMax and DieselCat like this

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

And you want to know the sad part?

This current Dev team might possibly be the best hope Hawken has ever had to live.

Maybe if you've only been around for a year or so.

IIRC, the original dev team was as small, and made the game in something like 6 months. It was their first game, too.
Reloaded has had more time and is still struggling to do anything useful. Half-assed a couple of console ports, the brought the resulting disaster over to PC.

Add to that, the game's 5 years old already. It's not new anymore, people have tried it and formed their opinions, any hype is long dead and game looks a bit more dated with each day.

The only reason I know what I do is because I went above and beyond to find out, and even then I am not satisfied. The average person of this community should not need to do what I have done simply to find out the state of this game and its development team.

Someone's throat is gonna be sore.

• SparkyJJC, claisolais, hellc9943 and 2 others like this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Add to that, the game's 5 years old already. It's not new anymore, people have tried it and formed their opinions, any hype is long dead and game looks a bit more dated with each day.

Someone's throat is gonna be sore.

Know from experience I presume?

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Know from experience I presume?

Don't assume everyone is a power-hungry kid like you.

Defending the devs at every chance.

Flooding the place with shitty memes.

Praising C05 to no limit.

"Doing so much to figure out the truth".

"The forums could use some user moderation, I could even be one!".

Are you not happy becoming a mod on Discord for no reason?

fuzzy bunny off.

• hellc9943 and talon70 like this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Don't assume everyone is a power-hungry kid like you.

Defending the devs at every chance.

Flooding the place with shitty memes.

Praising C05 to no limit.

"Doing so much to figure out the truth".

"The forums could use some user moderation, I could even be one!".

Are you not happy becoming a mod on Discord for no reason?

fuzzy bunny off.

>"Power hungry kid" 

It's ironic calling me power hungry when thinking about how much power a "Mod" for this forum would have. It would be pitiful, and CZ would have the final word anyway. If you wanted to have a power trip, there are much bigger and better games to lick the dirt of the devs shoes if that's what you want. Pfft.. Power hungry. 

>Defending the Devs at every chance.

Whilst also explaining in excruciating detail how badly they have been fuzzy bunnying up in terms of community management, launching a semi-better version of the test build public broken and saying how much of a dumpster fire that was. Yeah, that's really defending the devs. I give credit for where credit is due.

>Flooding the place with shitty memes

You flatter me but I will never be as good as Gueber, his memes surpass quality I cannot even hope to achieve.

>Praising C05 to no limit

Because he deserves every bit of it for doing a job he doesn't even need to do. We could just have another great silence if you like? It's CZ that's preventing such a thing.

I never asked to be mod for the Discord server and I never expected to be one. That was a decision that was made by both Amid and Silverfire. If you want their reasons for making me Mod then ask them. You call me power hungry but you have not got a single bit of evidence of me abusing the power given to me in the Discord. You know why? Because I have seen cocky mods get into positions of power and mute/kick those they don't like. I've been on the receiving end of that many a time. I know how it feels to be unfairly kicked to the dirt because some fuzzy bunny decides to go on a powertrip. As such, I take my role seriously, making sure to understand what my power has over others and not become the very thing I hate.

So no, you Fuzzy Bunny off. 

• EM1O, DieselCat and frostdragon2013 like this

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Death and resurrection as a "different" game in an official capacity are probably the only things that will make a dent in the monumental failure that is Hawken's public image.

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

Chaplain5

Chaplain5

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I dunno. I guess leaving this game and getting angry about the devs and stuff is understandable.

But I'm going to stick around and see what happens. Not sure why. :P

• claisolais and 6ixxer like this

This signature is under construct

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
I've been informed that even at "silver" ribbon it's still hard to find a match I've been trying to drop from "purple" 30 straight deaths still no drop so idk what I can do lol at this point I gotta play something else and try to come back in a month or so hoping they'll fix it and that player pool will increase

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Someone is having TOO MUCH hope. What happened already happened for a reason, I guess someone is blind from considering what's behind it.

Ic6j9zJ.png

claisolais

claisolais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

-deleted repeat post-

Edited by claisolais, 04 August 2017 - 03:54 PM.

Ic6j9zJ.png

Lion_ThunderPants

Lion_ThunderPants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

I've been informed that even at "silver" ribbon it's still hard to find a match I've been trying to drop from "purple" 30 straight deaths still no drop so idk what I can do lol at this point I gotta play something else and try to come back in a month or so hoping they'll fix it and that player pool will increase

You're gonna need a lot more deaths to lower your MMR in order to find more matches, my MMR is stubborn as hell on Xbox

coldform

coldform

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1100 posts

VERBAL FLATULENCE

now there's something I've missed - douchedos7!

Edited by coldform, 04 August 2017 - 07:06 PM.

I like going against the best of any game I play. Helps you in the long run n motivates u to do more. Always room for improvement not failure

z6aJAX7.png?1

czerofive-Today at 2:22 AM > got banned from playing lazertag - I used a knife to conserve ammo

FIRST OFF WHAT THE FUZZ IS A "SHILL"

System64

System64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

You can't kill something that's dead.

d9133aa6ec.jpg

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

now there's something I've missed - douchedos7!

Yer bad too m7.

• coldform, SparkyJJC and hellc9943 like this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
Giving that dingdong fuzzy bunny mod on that discord was pretty foolish.
Unless you are into giving mod to absolute nobodies.
  • SparkyJJC, Kindos7, claisolais and 1 other like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Who is killing which game?

That ship has sailed a long time ago.

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAWKEN ---> hawken ---> hawken ---> RIP 2017

Hawken gameplay and funky fragmontages: Hawken playlist

Buy Free Mechs for 1234 $, NO SCAM, Babaji Approves

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Community events? With the awkward state the devs are in now? 505 took over Hawken's Social Media and you can clearly see the discontent even on there. What makes this even worse is 505's total disconnect from reality, acting as if this community is totally fine and trying to generate buzz around the game through questions will bring it back. 

You can clearly see how many want to play this game, how much interest there still is, but with the disconnect being a canyon long it's just sad.

The replies don't have to be positive, the reach is clearly there if people are replying, even negatively. This is the community manager's job; the fact that someone is dedicated to interacting on those platforms means that we can focus on fixing the game instead of replying on social media.

• 6ixxer and (PS4)NIXXSAXX like this

DingdongJR

DingdongJR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Giving that dingdong fuzzy bunny mod on that discord was pretty foolish.
Unless you are into giving mod to absolute nobodies.

Why? I'm not seeing any real reasons here. Give me a valid reason and I'll just as happily step down. Like I've said, I never asked to be mod for the Discord. 

Considering the last message you've actually put in the Hawken Chill discord was 3 months ago, a bit hypocritical calling me an absolute nobody.

Edited by DingdongJR, 05 August 2017 - 05:47 PM.

• Rainbow_Sheep likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
So is CZERO not gonna address Any of this???

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
I don't think there is anything he can say right now that will satisfy you.

I think he's done enough just by showing up and posting anything in this thread. You're concerns have been noted.

/thread

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Considering the last message you've actually put in the Hawken Chill discord was 3 months ago, a bit hypocritical calling me an absolute nobody.

Don't know what's funnier, that you implied Crafty is a nobody, or that you came to that conclusion judging his Discord activity.

Maybe you should Google him.

"Go pro, it's worth it"

hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Why? I'm not seeing any real reasons here. Give me a valid reason and I'll just as happily step down. Like I've said, I never asked to be mod for the Discord. 

To put things in perspective for you:
Crafty is the guy that has clocked more hours on each of his 200 smurfs than the not even 100 hours you got on your main.
He's the same guy that has been around these forums when there were rogue mods you only heard of and mistook as mech mods, during the Great Silence you tell people of but haven't witnessed as well.
That was before the original devs of this game left the IRC, you know, the guys who actually developed Hawken and not just added some half assed content to pass as updates like the current ones, you know, the ones you worship as gods and who you claim to be the future of Hawken.
Suffice to say, Crafty was in that IRC as well while participating in community events and tournaments that all happened before you registered to this forum sometime last year and never were seen around said IRC, yet you also talk about it like you know anything. You don't. You're a nobody.

Festivals end, as festivals must

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

WmMoneyFrmMissouri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 735 posts
I sense an epic tickle fight brewing here. The victor shall claim the title of Hawken Discord Mod. First combatant to wet themselves will be forever named ... the loser !

wmmoney.png

Ornual

Ornual

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Literally the only major issue that is "Killing the game" community right now is the MMR lobby locking. I hear it's basically a flip of a switch to undo (as it has been done before) but they don't want to.

There are plenty of people who want to play on Xbox still, but the community is literally being choked out by the lack of open lobbies, Pretty much 100% of everyone who has stopped playing that I know and/or uninstalled the game fully, did it because they could not get into any games and were simply tired of dealing with the BS, not that it got boring or anything, simply because they could not play and the community is dropping rather rapidly still. 

I mean it's pretty bad when I can play once on my main account on xbox on the weekend during (peak hours), then made a smurf which lasted me about 2 days before it got locked out too. I can play on PC on occasion because people of higher rank keep the lobbies open for me there due to it not being the main platform I play on. 

It really should not be this hard to play a fun game that people like to play, simply because they want to keep it MMR locked, but it's their game, kill it if they want to, I know they're not getting anymore money out of me than they already did unless the community comes back. :p

PC/Xbone Hawken player. Community Organizer for the Hawken Community Xbox group (2100+ members and counting).                                                                                          

Controller FPS controls over Keyboards any day!                                      

N8GCbTB.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users