• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

CZeroFive

CZeroFive

Hawken Dev

• Hawken Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

So is CZERO not gonna address Any of this???

The Proct/Charge are part of their respective bundles. It's likely an oversight if the Proct has been disabled on PS4/XB1. I'll ask when other folks are in the office.

'the game is impossible to play' does not really help us any. I had to scroll down to the bottom of the post to see your complaints about MMR, which I have escalated accordingly.

• frostdragon2013 likes this

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

(PS4)NIXXSAXX

Advanced Member

• PlayStation Members
  • 105 posts
Wow ok at this point this is a waste of time

6ixxer

6ixxer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
Unsatisfied person is unsatisfied.

Maybe try a Snickers. I hear good things.
  • StubbornPuppet, DingdongJR and CosmicCasey59 like this

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I have been doing the impossible for 4 years. :D

To be serious for a moment this is just a joke

Lion_ThunderPants

Lion_ThunderPants

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
"The lack of communication is not an attack on any of the community. It's just what we are ready to share at this time."

That's a quote from CZ in another thread. This has been stated many times. You won't get a direct answer, Nixxsaxx. Give it a rest until the next update. They know the problems and have been hard at work on solutions. Postings like yours remove any chance of further transparency

Edited by Lion_ThunderPants, 08 August 2017 - 06:47 AM.

TheButtSatisfier

TheButtSatisfier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

I have a solution.

• StubbornPuppet, Onebullit, Evacerberus and 2 others like this

8) Tech in the streets, Brawler in the sheets (8

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

I have a solution.

Go from "Butt-Hurt" to "Butt-Satisfied" in two easy steps!

Edited by StubbornPuppet, 08 August 2017 - 07:10 AM.

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

So is CZERO not gonna address Any of this???

-Addresses this-

Wow ok at this point this is a waste of time

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

Unh0lyHobGOblin

Unh0lyHobGOblin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i find that if im having trouble finding a game since im a level 30 player, if i start a match i will have a decent lobby going in 5 - 15 minutes so for all those that feel butt hurt out there i sugest that you take a couple minutes and host a lobby instead of complaning about there being no lobbys to join at least until they release a fix to the problem.

Edited by Unh0lyHobGOblin, 08 August 2017 - 10:09 AM.

Happy Hunting

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

i find that if im having trouble finding a game since im a level 30 player, if i start a match i will have a decent lobby going in 5 - 15 minutes so for all those that feel butt hurt out there i sugest that you take a couple minutes and host a lobby instead of complaning about there being no lobbys to join at least until they release a fix to the problem.

Level 30 doesnt mean anything, it's people's MMRs that are locking them out of play. Diamond and above are experiencing these issues.

Unh0lyHobGOblin

Unh0lyHobGOblin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Level 30 doesnt mean anything, it's people's MMRs that are locking them out of play. Diamond and above are experiencing these issues.

well after playing across  all platforms i find its not myMMR that locks me out of playing with other people its my level. and hosting my own lobby still seems to be the the hot fix to not being able to find other peole to play with.

Edited by Unh0lyHobGOblin, 08 August 2017 - 11:04 AM.

Happy Hunting

Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

I have a solution.

You are the chosen one.

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAWKEN ---> hawken ---> hawken ---> RIP 2017

Hawken gameplay and funky fragmontages: Hawken playlist

Buy Free Mechs for 1234 $, NO SCAM, Babaji Approves

StubbornPuppet

StubbornPuppet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1507 posts

It's about your Match Maker Rating (MMR), as Amid says below.  But, just starting up a server isn't always good enough.  Sometimes a persons MMR, game type selection or time of day can find them in a situation where a game just doesn't happen.  I've spent day after day after day logging in to Hawken, then sitting for 30 minutes in an empty Siege or Missile Assault server that I started.  Part of that is, undeniably, that we have too few players that seem to appreciate objective and teamwork based game types.  But, I've had the same experience with TDM as well - just nobody that can or wants to join.

I am not diamond and I'm experiencing the issue.

_Master_Blaster_

_Master_Blaster_

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

No he is not. He is just one of the many of this community that is misinformed, and honestly, cannot be blamed. The only reason I know what I do is because I went above and beyond to find out, and even then I am not satisfied. The average person of this community should not need to do what I have done simply to find out the state of this game and its development team. This is just a symptom of a much larger problem with how the community is being handled in general.

The only Dev that actually interacts with us on our level is CZ, and even then he has a policy of "Our actions do the talking" which would work if said actions weren't hidden from 99% of the community. He could be redoing the entire backend of Hawken and we would never know about it. He is working hard I will not deny the effort he and the rest of the team are doing, but the bond between a game's development team and its community cannot be ignored, and it has been ignored for a very very long time. 

CZ has done a lot to try and interact, but a lot more needs to be done to save this game, it's not just the programming but giving the Community the clear and honest information it has been deprived of for so long.

Of course, all this is fantasy since for some reason they "Can't talk about it" or are under some arbitrary NDA. I fear all the work they will do will fall on deaf ears as by the time they do fix this game, the community will be long since dead. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by _Master_Blaster_, 19 August 2017 - 05:09 AM.

• DingdongJR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users