14 replies to this topic

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

jpXHb18.png

Long ago, amidst the sea of skrubs and saltybads, three legends rose to show the world what it truly meant to be a milge pro. Unfortunately, their combined power was too holy and gracious for humanity to comprehend. So, by the combined power of the world leaders, they were sealed away under Lake Toplitz with an unlimited supply of Hookers and Blow. Now, they rise to prove themselves as milge pros once again! And also because they ran out of blow, and need some more of that.

---

BUNKER (often abbreviated as BUNKR) is a gaming & hangout clan with no real restrictions or rules (aside from the requirement of being a Milge Proâ„¢).

We play various games such as (but not limited to):

Dirty Bomb

Elite Dangerous

PAYDAY 2

Battlefield 3

Titanfall 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Insurgency

This list will increase as members of various diversities are added.

What we provide:

A discord server

Hookers

Blow

Stupid, politically incorrect times.

Leaders:

Anxiko

hellc9943

SparkyJJC

---

(yes, we are aware that we are advertising on a hawken forum when we no longer play hawken. no, we don't care, for the reason that hawken is getting euthanized. we figure that if anyone wants to jump ship onto a group/clan alongside three ex-HWK members, then feel free to hop on the discord.)

• Miscellaneous, MomOw, Knowledge70 and 1 other like this

AXgnWyr.png

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

the only reasons i have windoze loaded on my system, is Hawken.  when it's gone i'm back to RedHat-based linux OS system*.  A: gotta be free.  B:  i gotta like it.  and i don't do virtual boxes that can run Wndz on my linux system. 

C:  gotta have goodstuffs and monster players like here.

see yah.

:yes:

* i need ease of use for postgrad/doctorate stuffs (not me: i just love reading it).  linux is an awesome system for linking to amazing info.  wow. just had a thot: has 505 any intents for FOSS?\

that would be a free explosive means of devs. thousands!

Edited by EM1O, 31 October 2017 - 05:21 PM.

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

wischatesjesus

wischatesjesus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

But without silverfire as an admin how will this chat slowly die over the course of a few years?

oFFOtRH.jpg

High Tier Cabal (Noun): A group of people who used to play Hawken.  

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

But without silverfire as an admin how will this chat slowly die over the course of a few years?

No, see, this is their safe space from power tripping mods.

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

The ironic thing is that they've tried this before, and it failed even without me.  I guess I'm not the harbinger of death for Hawken community hubs.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

yes hello i'd like to inquire about your "blow" and "hookers" please are they of both suitable quality thank you

• dorobo, Miscellaneous, SparkyJJC and 1 other like this

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

The ironic thing is that they've tried this before, and it failed even without me.  I guess I'm not the harbinger of death for Hawken community hubs.

I will not reply to this because holy fuzzy bunny, is this some pathetic, fuzzy bunny level forum game.

Thing is this is entirely, 100%, Sparky's idea and doing. We're there because we play games together.
  • Silverfire, SparkyJJC and Amidatelion like this

"Go pro, it's worth it"

Gueber

Gueber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Sorry Hawkn doesn't have any MILGE players left to steal. You are trying to mine an empty shaft.

• CosmicCasey59 likes this

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2017 Is Going To Be A Great Year For HAWKEN!

qeR5kU2.gifNBzGwOK.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

I will not reply to this because holy fuzzy bunny, is this some pathetic, fuzzy bunny level forum game.

Thing is this is entirely, 100%, Sparky's idea and doing. We're there because we play games together.

if the only manner in which you respond to anything is irreverence and trolling, you cannot expect your names not to attract the same.

Kindos7

Kindos7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

if the only manner in which you respond to anything is irreverence and trolling, you cannot expect your names not to attract the same.

Yeah, but at least make it a quality one.

"Go pro, it's worth it"

hellc9943

hellc9943

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

The real irony is "we" never tried anything. Not then, not now. Get over yourself already, you're starting to compete with Poopslinger when it comes to conspiracy theories. I'd tell Amid the same if he wasn't a lost cause.

And Gueber, I'd welcome you to mine my shaft if it wasn't empty already and you didn't disgust me so much.

• LaurenEmily likes this

Festivals end, as festivals must

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Kindos7 was not lying when he said that this was my idea. This group started out as a server to house Kindos' apparatus for streaming (including hellc9943's radio tech) when he was into that. When they both eventually stopped that, it was re-purposed as a piss-around server for us to chat and play video games with each other.

It is the same server where this was recorded:

The only difference as of right now is that I slapped an amateur logo on it, and opened it up for others to join us and play video games with each other.

That is what this group is.

Here's what it isn't:

BUNKER is NOT some sort of 'counter offensive' or 'refuge' from groups we really could pay more mind to if we bothered trying.

It is NOT a spit in the face to people doing things we do or don't agree with.

It is NOT a replacement for anything.

tl;dr:

Take off your tin-foil hats, and come join us in playing some awesome video games.

Edited by SparkyJJC, 02 November 2017 - 11:10 AM.

AXgnWyr.png

Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1421 posts

Take off your tin-foil hats, and come join us in playing some awesome video games.

my tin foil hat is always on if hellc and kindos are involved. After IRC, I thought this was obvious at least.

lNM7VnC.png

( ^ click for the EMP song ^ )

Come take a look at Hawken guides | Join me on #hawkenscrim IRC

SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

my tin foil hat is always on if hellc and kindos are involved. After IRC, I thought this was obvious at least.

I would spend my time typing out another colourful long-winded reply, but the truth is that hellc9943 already has a suitable answer for me:

The real irony is "we" never tried anything. Not then, not now.

and by 'try' we mean 'do anything with the intent of ruining face in regards to IRC or Discord'

AXgnWyr.png

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

whats quadruply ironic is that I have no idea whats going on help but also tin foil hats are likely just aluminium foil hats now 

• SparkyJJC, Knowledge70 and Shade__ like this

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users