• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

And I don't pick on rookies either- so many lies in this thread, it amuses me...

You can keep calling people liars but we've all played with you.

Toxic isn't a matter of opinion. It's what you are in every single one of your games.

• VYR3 and DemitronPrime like this

nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Toxic isn't a matter of opinion. It's what you are in every single one of your games.

Sounds like Toymaker...

hwk_sig_by_nokari-d8mkch4.png

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Like I said, I don't yell at good players; if you are offended, well.....

( Insert witty signature here )

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Sounds like Toymaker...

That guy? Ugh, haven't seen him for a long time. But guess what, I've seen plenty of other guys in the last few hours hurling abuse at their teams due to not going AA etc etc. it's not just me who is frustrated, nay, enthuriated by the left-ist namby pamby every game is a GG no bmatter how bad the team is way of thinking. Man up, accept that FPS are ultra competitive and stop dragging down good players so much that they flip their lids.

nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Like I said, I don't yell at good players; if you are offended, well.....

Seriously how often has your cursing and insulting of your teammates actually caused "noobs" in your opinion to play the way you wanted them to and turned games around in your favor? Of all the hundreds of games you've probably played, how often has that clearly worked out for you?

... I've seen plenty of other guys in the last few hours hurling abuse at their teams due to not going AA etc etc. it's not just me who is frustrated, nay, enthuriated by the left-ist namby pamby every game is a GG no bmatter how bad the team is way of thinking. Man up, accept that FPS are ultra competitive and stop dragging down good players so much that they flip their lids.

Yeah? And how often has it worked out for them?

Edited by nokari, 08 April 2015 - 07:48 PM.

hwk_sig_by_nokari-d8mkch4.png

VYR3

VYR3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Awesome, someone I can add to my ignore/mute list :)

Toxic players don't deserve to be a part of the community, and I'll have no part in their company, and I advise others to do the same.

Instead of allowing said players to continue clawing for the attention they seek, alienate them and make them feel just as unwelcome as they make others feel.

the game is back into a stage of infancy, there are going to be new players, and we are going to have to take them under our wings so that they can learn the game and enjoy it just as much as we have.

that said, I hope that the community will come together to exile the toxic players so that we can continue to grow as a community and have a great game again.

Scow2

Scow2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

I don't insult good players ;)

Calling for bans because you don't like someones attitude says more about you than it does about them; try playing better, listening, and not being so overly sensitive- if you don't like what people say, mute them. Banning them won't stop the apallingly bad players from dragging down the good ones which is the route of the issue; I am not the only one who feels that way either and most longterm players will attest to that, too. Being vocal doesn't make me wrong.

I'm not calling for bans.

In fact, you stepping into the thread made me lose track of what my original point was supposed to be (Which actually had nothing to do with you) - A better answer, had I seen you actually appear in the thread (instead of "KC" being a strawman for all foul-mouthed, hostile, and demeaning players) would and should have been, "Wow, this guy's really welcoming and friendly compared to the guys I played with over on DotA/LoL!" (Though I guesss that's more of a potshot at DotA/LoL's community - but the success of those games should be an indicator of the non-issue such hostility is to the new player experience/new player retention).

... the point I was trying to make was that new players who encounter a foul-mouthed, unsportsmanlike fuzzy bunny (Not necessarily you - I've met several, and have never met you since we play completely different gametypes) in a lobby aren't likely to think less of the game for it, and merely think less of the offensive player - especially with how friendly and welcoming the rest of the community seems to be.

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Sure, I get extremely agitated if people don't go to the AA and just instead party hard in the base.

I have a secret method that works.

I don't play Siege. :sleep:

• VYR3 likes this

FLes

FLes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I don't blame people for insulting idiots. But I don't understand why they even bother insulting them, like that is going to accomplish anything. If your teammates suck donkeys balls, and don't respond to polite instructions, just leave the game and join another game.

• Pleasure_Mortar likes this

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

I don't blame people for insulting idiots. But I don't understand why they even bother insulting them, like that is going to accomplish anything. If your teammates suck donkeys balls, and don't respond to polite instructions, just leave the game and join another game.

I'd never be able to play if I followed that way of thinking...

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Sure, I get extremely agitated if people don't go to the AA and just instead party hard in the base.

I have a secret method that works.

I don't play Siege. :sleep:

Yeah, it's sad really- seige used to be a great mode to play, but it seems that most guys realised it's also the mode that pays out the most XP & HC- especially with regards to energy gathering ( even though that was heavily nerfed a long time ago ). The modes need to be rebalanced so that they pay out equally, hopefully newer players or the gormless ones will spend more time in actual combat mathes and learn to fight, making them more useful when it comes to playing Seige and MA...

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Awesome, someone I can add to my ignore/mute list :)

Toxic players don't deserve to be a part of the community, and I'll have no part in their company, and I advise others to do the same.

Instead of allowing said players to continue clawing for the attention they seek, alienate them and make them feel just as unwelcome as they make others feel.

the game is back into a stage of infancy, there are going to be new players, and we are going to have to take them under our wings so that they can learn the game and enjoy it just as much as we have.

that said, I hope that the community will come together to exile the toxic players so that we can continue to grow as a community and have a great game again.

Lol.

JeffMagnum

JeffMagnum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts

lol siege drama

• Derpy Hooves likes this

d1eZeG3.png

PsychedelicGrass

PsychedelicGrass

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Being srs i know what you mean. Most siege matches I'm able to get into are full of people who either don't know what to do or don't care. A few will just run EU the whole game, the rest are afraid to rush AA and just fuzzy bunny around outside it without making a move. 

Unfortunately talking fuzzy bunny and being rude won't do a thing except reinforce that behavior in defiance. Either deal with it or find another match, filling the chat with fuzzy bunny doesn't accomplish anything. 

What's the big fuzzy bunnyng deal? Lots of amazing people have committed suicide, and they turned out alright.

FLes

FLes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I'd never be able to play if I followed that way of thinking...

If you expect everyone in your team to play exactly as you want in every single game than you have some unrealistic expectations. You sound like you just fell from mars and don't know what online gaming with random people is like, or how people are in general and what can you expect of them.

You should do one of the following: 1. Stop taking matches with randoms so seriously, 2. Play only in group with friends or 3. Play some other game that is not team-based.

KamikazeCommando

KamikazeCommando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

If you expect everyone in your team to play exactly as you want in every single game than you have some unrealistic expectations. You sound like you just fell from mars and don't know what online gaming with random people is like, or how people are in general and what can you expect of them.

You should do one of the following: 1. Stop taking matches with randoms so seriously, 2. Play only in group with friends or 3. Play some other game that is not team-based.

It's not a question of expecting people to play as I want, there are very clear, basic objectives that I believe are displayed on-screen by default as the match starts- I just expect anyone who wants to play Seige, to play Seige. Ya know, go AA and actually try to hold it- even new players figure out the best way to hold it fairly quickly, it's all common sense. 

Also, given that I say 'go AA now before the other team does', giving everyone 30 seconds warning is plenty of time; but no one comes, and i end up getting gang-banged by the other team as I'm alone on point watching the rest of my team still collecting EU or taking up sniping points miles away where they can't even see behind the AA in order to atleast be useful snipers.

What's a guy to do?

As for there being no point in verbally reprimanding my useless team mates; false. It makes me feel better :)

FLes

FLes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

It's not a question of expecting people to play as I want, there are very clear, basic objectives that I believe are displayed on-screen by default as the match starts- I just expect anyone who wants to play Seige, to play Seige. Ya know, go AA and actually try to hold it- even new players figure out the best way to hold it fairly quickly, it's all common sense.

I work with a lot of people, giving them very clear instructions on how to do certain things and how to fill certain forms, tables, reports etc. Despite that, they fuzzy bunny it up all the time in ways you wouldn't dream of. And we're talking about more important things here than some online game. So no, you can't expect anything really.

Sp3ctrr

Sp3ctrr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

As for there being no point in verbally reprimanding my useless team mates; false. It makes me feel better :)

Here here, this fuzzy bunny knows what to do when the 4 bruisers on your team start shooting the ship with vulcans.

Edited by Sp3ctrr, 10 April 2015 - 02:35 AM.

Welcome_To_The_Enclave.png

Spoiler

wwwking

wwwking

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

AWW you must get crushed a lot :(

KOBALT DEFENCE REGIMENT

Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Here here, this fuzzy bunny knows what to do when the 4 bruisers on your team start shooting the ship with vulcans.

The answer is simple.

Shoot the battleship with the Helix Repair Torch.

Debabrata

Debabrata

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Well I am new here but when I was abused by the pilot whom king is taking about (i know king whom you are taking about) several times and he talks and curses like hell to any player.Also he doesn't let the newbies learn by crushing them again and again instead ok taking someone of his own size.I used to get so much irritated by that pilot and so I had to leave in the middle of the fight which I never do even when my team is loosing.Our admin should remind him that everyone have a dignity which should be respected by everyone.

CraftyDus

CraftyDus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1354 posts
"Transform this decayed form, to mum-ra, the Evarrrr,
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvviiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggg!"
  • Derpy Hooves and DeeRax like this

EOC Raider, Bolt Pred, Rev Gl Gren, EOC Infil, All the Reapers, Father, Expert in Guitar Kung Fu, and Founder of TPG Hawken

I4U54qx.jpg     bQCgI0k.png   zd30MxR.png   vP7JiOe.png     uq0awfp.gif

lwY3QRd.jpg

Call_Me_Ishmael

Call_Me_Ishmael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts

Inna gada da vida, baby...

Did I say Call Me Ishmael?

You should call me Luna.

Pleasure_Mortar

Pleasure_Mortar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

…oh won't you come with me 

and take my hand…

ticklemyiguana

ticklemyiguana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

...su navi per mari

che io lo so

no, no, non esistono più...

Edited by ticklemyiguana, 09 January 2016 - 11:45 AM.

Spoiler

LGdSqzD.png

Derpy Hooves

Derpy Hooves

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

That is off-topic. 

We are talking about a douchebag. Who's got no skills and blames other's for his defeat and sadness. Rage quitting is very common. But that idiot dude in question (KC) is only one doing all this B.S.

That dude need to be banned permanently. 

If you were to go around and ban every single person for any curse/cuss/demoralizing act/self entitlement/self righteousness then this game would be empty, very empty, I know KC's pain all to well, it's why I stopped playing siege.

You can sit there and say "Newbies need to learn give em a break", you can only say, Go AA, follow me, get on AA, come to AA now so much before you get frustrated, because your teammates are sitting in the base or by an EU tree diddling around like morons. I've been in far to many siege matches where I've found my team with an enemy ship in the air, at an EU tree jerkin each others nobs in a circle not giving a dam about winning or loosing. I myself have worked with dumb people before in customer service and use the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) mentality and even that doesn't work. It's not that they're don't want to learn, they're unwilling to learn. I back KC for acting the way he does since often times it's the ONLY way newbies will listen. Sure you might get a few angry, a few might leave, but those who stick around end up eventually realizing you know what the shiz your talking about and begin listening to you. A good majority of them can have less than 50 ping, which must mean they at least understand if not speak English, so what's the deal why not respond? I've also had quite a few tell me to fuzzy bunny off and to leave them alone, so it's quite obvious they don't want to win. They know either way, win or loose, they'll get awarded XP and HC so what's the point in putting effort into the game?

It's a game where it's win or loose, learn or die, compliments and pillow-talk should be kept for after the battle not during it.

tTIViUr.png

MechFighter5e3bf9

MechFighter5e3bf9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

DemitronPrime

DemitronPrime

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

So i was reading....

And Reading....

I find this WHOLE thread highly amusing and i wanted to thank you all for entertaining me and wasting my time at the same time....

the irony of toxic thread posts stating another person is toxic and should be banned is far from lost on me....

however...

The Hypocrisy is a joke

Puck Flinging-Nade Lobbing-Troll Tech

r4GY0PF.jpg

::eoc Pred::Eoc/HC Infil::Vulcanador::Hawkins Tech::EOC Raider::

" I play on north American servers with a 200Ping to give you cry babies a chance"

2XhpJes.png

"Nothing says Good morning Like a well placed Nade"

Pumapaw

Pumapaw

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Ban the internet and the problem is solved. Or turn on the curse remover....

Liquid_Speaker

Liquid_Speaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

use le chat filter.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)