• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SOD_CyberTormentor

SOD_CyberTormentor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Another fun mayhem video on Wednesday, although some users still comment on teamspeak, "go back to your country" (in Brazilian/South America servers rarely have so many players.), "SOD leave the room" things of the genre. I love to play with community workers, weekly have few opportunities to be able to play or see playing some high level players like devotion, comic_sans, OmniStone among others. So whenever I take the wednesday because it is sure that will all be together in mayhem. Unfortunately I can not still have a good income with mmr, so I can get a few games with these players in teamspeak before being kicked. Those who always well get me a thank you for great fun, and if someone did not respond via TS, sorry but it is not my default language, is hard to understand when everyone speaks the same time. But know that most of the time I listen hahaha.

Some Players: comic_sans, OmniStone, Vlenzo, FeedingPermitted, LavaMonster, Vaudeville, PoopSlinger, devotion, xiphos27, smashusilly, Flyfang, KamikazeCommando, Weezt3, Leroy_McLovin, eth0, FAYSSOUL22, CraftysLatestSmurf, OmniStorm, Mech_ONE, stoe87, TheBouse, petracles, albertoR1995

Edited by SOD_CyberTormentor, 10 April 2015 - 04:58 AM.

• PoopSlinger likes this

assinaturalogos_03.png | assinaturalogos_09.png | assinaturalogos_07.pngassinaturalogos_05.png

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

I love mayhem.  Its the best

• SOD_CyberTormentor likes this

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mayhem, wednesday, war, warrior, top

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users