• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

petracles

petracles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Great point Sylhiri. I'm not sure I agree with how little time it seems tweaking a map would take, but I definitely agree with the 8(?) touched-up original maps being more viable than 2 new Bunkers. I was, however, implying that the additional, new maps being invested in would not turn out to be rush-jobs like Bunker, but again, that's all rather subjective.

But yeah, good point lad.

Sylhiri

Sylhiri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

It really depends on how much tweaking the map needs. Something like Wreckage wouldn't take much to update it to the new movement options but something like Sahara would take much more work. 

m0bieduck

m0bieduck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Lol, haven't read any of this thread, but lol. Lelel
prematurely declared king of typos, unreadable posts, and stupid threads.

Rei

Rei

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Bunker is my 'favorite' map

(Sharpshooters everywhere)

• petracles likes this

BaronSaturday

BaronSaturday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

I've played more bunker seige matches than you've kills in a crt-recruit.

Probably. To be fair, I only used the CRT until I saw that there was a little healer mech. Now all my other mechs in War Wednesday, or Co op. Or, sometimes I get feisty in a match.

Technician | Fear the Beam | Support
Welcome to the End of Days
KHCwt3J.png
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]
Smoke this!

spinningchurro

spinningchurro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Bunker needs an actual bunker; a part that is underground and has tunnels connecting to 3 or 4 exits at the surface.  Then it would be a great.

• Houruck and petracles like this

Yehovah

Yehovah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

//Bunker needs an actual bunker// yea. i kind wished bunker is what its title suggests, something like the store room for all the mechs, indoors, very tall ceilings, moderately lit. The only thing i hate about bunker is the snow background. it hurts my eyes everytime when i'm playing in the dark.. It also spends more electricity on the monitor. If devs could tune down the brightness it would be great.

aside from vain wishes, i never had a problem with how bunker is designed. Even the amount of covers:
1. all the outskirts the goes down a slope, skillfires just cannot reach you. if they do, you probably have to adjust on how far out you want to stay in the open. Your cover is a huge circular trench around the map, which is everywhere.
2. the whole map has many bumps and little hills, they are your covers.
3. the 3 missle silos
4. you tank teammates, lol. Duck behind them.

Sharpshooters dont really excel at Bunker as much as in Bazzar because Bunker is much smaller and snipers are very easy to spot and reach.Like op said, it's the other end of the spectrum vs uptown. it provides a variety of landscape. What successful players do is adapt to it.

this comes from a non-skillfire / SS player

Panzermanathod

Panzermanathod

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

I think I got it...

Bunker is Hawken's Final Destination!

I think Bunker should remain as is. Hawken having a Final Destination stage doesn't hurt it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bunker, uptown

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users