HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Old World Lancers [European Competitive Clan]

Clan Beta Contest

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#161 TwiceDead

TwiceDead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted May 16 2013 - 10:32 AM

View PostHrono, on May 15 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

You can do whatever you want, but whats the point of creating this topic_ Whats the point telling me you are the strongest clan on UK server when you are refusing to take our game invitation_ Whats the point ignoring half of the UK server_  Why you always act like a drama queen _ I really don't want to insult anyone,  just want to understand "why so".

With great respect to OWL, competitive hawken and all its members.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#162 Hrono

Hrono

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 12:37 AM

Edited by Hrono, May 17 2013 - 12:39 AM.

#163 Hrono

Hrono

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 12:45 AM

Gooky, I think you wanted to write this message here and accidentally wrote it in private! But have no worries, I will do it for you!

[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You're crying for your own clan, how cute.[/font]

[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here, if you want to know why this game is broken and that competitive play is next to nothing because guess what_ THIS GAME HAS NONE, then sure i'll tell you, untill then stop spamming our thread and go cry somewhere else. cheers.[/font]

Edited by Hrono, May 17 2013 - 12:47 AM.

#164 Deadmen_Tim

Deadmen_Tim

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationRussia, +7 GMT hours

Posted May 17 2013 - 12:51 AM

TwiceDead, can i sit near to you, mate_
Posted Image

Edited by Deadmen_Tim, May 17 2013 - 12:51 AM.

One of the Vodka People

I'm sorry for my Engrish. Feel free to correct me.

#165 int3r

int3r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationRussia, StPete

Posted May 17 2013 - 01:33 AM

Stop hurting my friend. Sometimes i have the same problem

Posted Image
Posted Image

#166 Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire, UK

Posted May 17 2013 - 01:56 AM

But seriously guys, this is pretty childish soooooooo please stop.....

Posted Image

Member Of Critical Assist

Member Of The EMP Show

View PostAregon, on May 19 2014 - 05:22 AM, said:

And we all know that if Pure first dislikes anything nothing will change that.

#167 Funnydeath1

Funnydeath1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted May 17 2013 - 05:02 AM

We just (i talk for myself) aren't in condition of a competitive match right now. We'll have some matches with you guys in the future, but not now.
I'm too busy this month, and i think my mates are too, so stop cry here for a match and fight each other..
Posted Image

#168 karnak

karnak

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted May 17 2013 - 05:03 AM

Again_ Why you guys have always to be rude to each other_

#169 Sythorian

Sythorian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 05:58 AM

FFS.

Vodka People. Most of the O.W.L. consists of 20-35 year olds who have lives, kids, wives, girlfriends, and jobs.

We worry about how we are going to pay the rent for our homes this month and hoping we don't get fired from our jobs, while you are more concerned about a competitive match sometime this week.

You have time to play video games for 4 to 6 hours everyday_ Great. Do we_ No, we have bills to pay and families to feed. We get to play video games from 2 to 3 hours every two/three days at best.

We are people with bigger things to worry about than a match with a bunch of Doorknobs (the original word I was going for is censored) with nothing better to do than pester people on a forum, and swinging their chode e-peens (and I doubt chodes can even swing). Grow up and get a life.

Sincerely, a fellow Russian. Clan Admin and Owner.

Edited by Sythorian, May 17 2013 - 06:02 AM.

#170 Deadmen_Tim

Deadmen_Tim

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:24 AM

I understand your feelings, but all i was going to ask is in my first post there: until when_ I think this question don't consist of epeens, insults, rage or something like that. I didn't thought it will start such a drama. Take it easy, guys.

edit: I'm in contact with all of the EU clans, don't think there's something special about OWL and VP. Keep calm, stop raging.

Edited by Deadmen_Tim, May 17 2013 - 06:38 AM.

One of the Vodka People

#171 Sythorian

Sythorian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:37 AM

View PostDeadmen_Tim, on May 17 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

I understand your fellings, but all i was going to ask is in my first post there: until when_ I think this question don't consist of epeens, insults, rage or something like that. I didn't thought it will start such a drama. Take it easy, guys.

I'm sure you had good intentions. But Gooky isn't particularly happy with the things that have happened this past 2 weeks, and it's not just him who's grouchy right now. And the remarks from your members are only making things worse. I apologize on the clan's behalf. We are not in a joking/competitive banter mood right now.

I'll say this. Remember when I said in the in-game chat that we were rusty_ Well we are. We haven't played together in three months. We are trying to get the clan back in order, and that practice match we had with you was basically a way for us to reorganize again, and more such practice games will happen until we are ready to play legitimately.

All in all; The answer is "I don't know". It will take a while before we can play properly again and help organize games.

#172 Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:46 AM

I understand your fellings, but all i was going to ask is in my first post there: until when_ I think this question don't consist of epeens, insults, rage or something like that. I didn't thought it will start such a drama. Take it easy, guys.

edit: I'm in contact with all of the EU clans, don't think there's something special about OWL and VP. Keep calm, stop raging.

Well if your in contact with all the EU clans, why not ask them for a match_ We are not prepared for any matches at this current point in time and have no idea when we may be ready for any proper matches. Happy now_ I thought a simple, we can't play any matches right now would have been good enough but clearly not.

View PostDeadmen_Tim, on May 15 2013 - 10:12 AM, said:

It will emerge instantly in some way_ If i looking rude, it's because of my non existent english, sorry guys. I can't force any clan to be active, of course.

What i want to say, we're creating competetive play by doing matches. Team vs. Team.  Competetive play won't be there magically, or from the air for some reason

Btw don't wanna come across rude or anything but we know the competitive scene won't appear like magic, but its kinda hard to have matches with the current circumstances we are in right now. Really, don't treat us like incompetent fools who have no idea how a competitive scene works. Towards the beginning of the year we were involved in comp matches trying to do our part to help get it established, but with not so great patches and no support for comp scene from devs it died down.

Edited by Pure_Amazing, May 17 2013 - 06:47 AM.

Posted Image

Member Of The EMP Show

#173 TwiceDead

TwiceDead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:58 AM

I didn't thought it will start such a drama.
I know you are not stupid. That is how I know that YOU know; that the above quotation is a blatant lie on your part.

Keep your members on a leash, is all I'm saying.

Edited by TwiceDead, May 17 2013 - 07:02 AM.

Posted Image

#174 Deadmen_Tim

Deadmen_Tim

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostSythorian, on May 17 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

I'm sure you had good intentions. But Gooky isn't particularly happy with the things that have happened this past 2 weeks, and it's not just him who's grouchy right now. And the remarks from your members are only making things worse. I apologize on the clan's behalf. We are not in a joking/competitive banter mood right now.

I'll say this. Remember when I said in the in-game chat that we were rusty_ Well we are. We haven't played together in three months. We are trying to get the clan back in order, and that practice match we had with you was basically a way for us to reorganize again, and more such practice games will happen until we are ready to play legitimately.

All in all; The answer is "I don't know". It will take a while before we can play properly again and help organize games.
Damn, Syntho.

It's my usual business. I coordinating as much matches for my team, as i can. As i mentioned before, i don't force anyone. For example, i didn't came to the BV thread, and didn't told them: "Nau you're have to fight us!", it was a bit different. Bun only there i experienced wierd reaction. Your answer told me why, your explanations are clear to me, thanks.

And thanks for a measured response this time. Maybe in future, it looks like.

Always yours, Tim.

Edit: two more answers, Pure and Twice. I'll answer later.

Edited by Deadmen_Tim, May 17 2013 - 07:06 AM.

One of the Vodka People

#175 Hrono

Hrono

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:14 AM

So, I am a Doorknoob that has no life, loves to pester people on a forum, all I want in my "nolife" is a competitive match, I cry all the time, I must grow up, I need to be on a leash and I am a member of a clan that is not worth your time.

You guys are so sweet, so honorable and so adult!

Edited by Hrono, May 17 2013 - 07:19 AM.

#176 TwiceDead

TwiceDead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostHrono, on May 17 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

So, I am a Doorknoob that has no life, loves to pester people on a forum, all I want in my "nolife" is a competitive match, I cry all the time, I must grow up, I need to be on a leash and I am a member of a clan that is not worth your time.

You guys are so sweet and so adult!
My point proven. All this contributes to is fueling the fire with both hydrogen and gasoline at once.  

Tim, this is what I mean by keeping your members on a leash. Keep them under control so they don't start pointless arguments that will lead nobody anywhere else than down a moat of fire.
Posted Image

#177 Pure_Amazing

Pure_Amazing

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:23 AM

View PostHrono, on May 17 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

You guys are so sweet and so adult!

Well sometime you need to let the big boys deal with organizing clans and matches and not putting unnecessary comments such as the ones below:

View PostHrono, on May 15 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

with who you compete guys_

View PostHrono, on May 15 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

View PostGookywun, on May 15 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

View PostHrono, on May 15 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

with who you compete guys_
I'm just going to ignore you. Bye.

You can do whatever you want, but whats the point of creating this topic_ Whats the point telling me you are the strongest clan on UK server when you are refusing to take our game invitation_ Whats the point ignoring half of the UK server_  Why you always act like a drama queen _ I really don't want to insult anyone,  just want to understand "why so".

With great respect to OWL, competitive hawken and all its members.

View PostHrono, on May 17 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

Gooky, I think you wanted to write this message here and accidentally wrote it in private! But have no worries, I will do it for you!

You're crying for your own clan, how cute.

Here, if you want to know why this game is broken and that competitive play is next to nothing because guess what_ THIS GAME HAS NONE, then sure i'll tell you, untill then stop spamming our thread and go cry somewhere else. cheers.

Posted Image

Member Of The EMP Show

#178 Deadmen_Tim

Deadmen_Tim

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:25 AM

For Pure:

MIM, BSB, ALABS is fine and they're preparing. They don't think competetive scene is dead, they're want to play, and they are in a good mood.

I don't think you're fools, no way. I don't have business with personalities, only with players. Feelings aside, do ones hate me, or they love me, it's not a reason for me.

View PostTwiceDead, on May 17 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

I know you are not stupid. That is how I know that YOU know; that the above quotation is a blatant lie on your part.

Keep your members on a leash, is all I'm saying.
Yes, i handle engish barely, i can look rude sometimes, i'm joking sometims. But i'm not a hypocrite or a liar. I had discussion with Gooky in PM, and i posted there to make sure it's the position ot the clan as a whole.

And no, i can't keep my members on a leash. They are big boys already, they don't need Tim as a mom.  We're not a clan of chechens or mumbo-youmbo. We calling ourselves team, we're just a random people gathered together.

edit: damn, 3 more answer. Guys, i can't refresh this thread that fast, have a mercy!

Edited by Deadmen_Tim, May 17 2013 - 07:30 AM.

One of the Vodka People

#179 Hrono

Hrono

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:25 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Hrono, May 17 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#180 TwiceDead

TwiceDead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostDeadmen_Tim, on May 17 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

And no, i can't keep my members on a leash. They are big boys already, they don't Tim as a mom.  
And that is where you are wrong... Hrono is a fine example of the need of babysitting. Seriously man, before this get's worse, grab him around the neck and drag him out of here.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Clan, Beta, Contest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users