HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

HAWKEN Community Values

Community Forum

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 19 2012 - 02:09 AM

bacon_avenger, on December 19 2012 - 02:07 AM, said:

Elix, this should be expanded to cover matches as well.
I kind of thought it'd be assumed, but, yeah, there are definitely some bunnies out there that are quite fuzzy. I didn't think that I would have to, but I'll adjust the post for that.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#22 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted December 19 2012 - 02:43 AM

I kind of thought it'd be assumed, but, yeah, there are definitely some bunnies out there that are quite fuzzy. I didn't think that I would have to, but I'll adjust the post for that.
I know, right_  Sadly, unless it's specifically put in front of their face, a larger-than-it-should-be amount of people won't get it unless we bop them over the head with it. :(

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

#23 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted December 19 2012 - 02:49 AM

Those people aren't going to read this thread unless specifically asked/told to, though. :P

See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.

#24 bacon_avenger

bacon_avenger

Defender of Pork Products

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts
  • LocationUsually hanging out in #spawn

Posted December 19 2012 - 08:53 AM

Those people aren't going to read this thread unless specifically asked/told to, though. :P
True enough.  It's herding cats, except doing that often tends to be easier (cats are less irrational overall). :)

(I don't mean to necro threads, I'm just almost always running behind.  My apologies)

Posted ImageFollower of Wheaton's Law, #spawn camper, test dummy for science, and being one of "those guys" <3

Youtube: thebaconavenger - Twitch/Twitter: bacon_avenger

System specs: i5 2500k // Asus P8Z68-V // eVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked // 16 GB 1600 DDR3
New to siege_  Give Bacon's Guide to Siege Mode a watch

#25 Spetsnav

Spetsnav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted December 21 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hey there. Please show who's transmitting on the mike by name. I anoid people by playing BIG this morning. At least if they know who it is it's easier to mute.

#26 CoolAid

CoolAid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationThe Cave

Posted December 30 2012 - 04:36 AM

This is a good game. I like it.

#27 3dRonin

3dRonin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThe edge of space and time

Posted January 09 2013 - 07:26 PM

Wow! This is a great thread m8, this is definatley the kind of stuff that makes the community better. I only wish that some of the other big game forums were like this :)
Posted Image

#28 GNT0000

GNT0000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCelestial Being's Ptolemaios 2

Posted January 12 2013 - 03:03 PM

hawken is cool!
Posted Image
ガンダムOO!(俺がガンダムだ!/ I AM GUNDAM!)

#29 RX92vGundam

RX92vGundam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 20 2013 - 06:45 AM

GNT0000, on January 12 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

hawken is cool!

Indeed it is
Posted Image

#30 Qwarez

Qwarez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 07 2013 - 03:21 PM

its definitely not cool, but since its free, I give OK. Still needs a lot of work: maps could be much bigger, more mech variety (not just different look and few guns, but abilities - maybe like 2 could transform into 1 cannon, able to fly a bit, aa mech, repair  mech  and so on). Afcourse needs to be party up, invite possibility and server browser. Played a few days, got bored so maybe return after half a year to check if there is any progress, but probably not- cause I'll forget about it playing something else.

Edited by Qwarez, February 07 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#31 BasherBen

BasherBen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12 2013 - 01:46 PM

I like it, recent convert here, game shows great promise and is not that rough, and I think it is 'cool'.

Only downside for me so far is that one of the servers I tried had a very foul mouthed guy f'ing his way through every other word, my son was passing through the room at the time and it really upset him! Suffice to say I now have muted everyone, shame but necessary.

I have never been a very serious gamer, I have always played for fun, and it probably shows in my abilities - (I am old enough to remember the Sinclair ZX81 being a popular gaming platform) - perhaps I should call myself 'cannon_fodder', but no matter, even I have started having some success!

I for one am enjoying this great game, hats of to the developers and the growing community :)

#32 Captain_Steve

Captain_Steve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIllal

Posted March 12 2013 - 01:42 PM

I have a a hell of a lot of fuzzy bunny lag, but ya know what. This is a beta and it is an indie game could be so high quality. What ever I'm dealing with will be fixed eventually and I know in my heart that this game is gonna be the best mech fps I've ever played(even though its the only one)

#33 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted March 12 2013 - 02:21 PM

Remember that this is the Community Values thread, guys... it's not a "post your first impressions of Hawken" thread. Feel free to make your own topic, or better yet, search for other recent first-impressions threads and join in the conversation on those. But this is veering off-topic in this thread...

#34 Captain_Steve

Captain_Steve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIllal

Posted March 12 2013 - 03:09 PM

Elix, on March 12 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

Remember that this is the Community Values thread, guys... it's not a "post your first impressions of Hawken" thread. Feel free to make your own topic, or better yet, search for other recent first-impressions threads and join in the conversation on those. But this is veering off-topic in this thread...

sorry, first time ive used hawken forum :wacko:

#35 Psyonex

Psyonex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted March 19 2013 - 10:04 AM

hawken is one of the best pc games i have ever played, and it's free! people should get the word out.

#36 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted April 22 2013 - 12:24 PM

even though there is a lot of trolling its only becaues we love each other as a famliy
a big giant mechanical family :3
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#37 Synakai

Synakai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFt. Worth, TX

Posted April 23 2013 - 10:04 AM

I think this is a great post, but sadly I also agree with the others that only the people that already care about the community will read this.

#38 Hakra

Hakra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted July 02 2013 - 07:41 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#39 krzykat

krzykat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 05 2013 - 05:47 AM

While I agree everyone should be respectful I play seige a lot an admit to have cussed out more then a few teammates.  It's frustrating to not be able to team up with friends and end up playing with people who have no idea what they're doing.  I can even say on a few occasions my yelling and cussing has pulled the team together and we've come back from 102 to 3000 to win. So yes respect is good, but a little yelling never hurt anyone.

#40 Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationRunning around like a Chicken.

Posted July 21 2013 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image

Previously known as §îlvër-§érpênt

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Candy! Taste like Chicken, if Chicken was a Candy![/font]

Posted Image

"Since they are all going to go crazy anyway, may as well send crazy people in the first place and save the trouble..." -M

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users