HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Open Beta Patch Notes: 12/13/12

Beta Game Patch

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#41 Sebbe

Sebbe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 11:50 AM

Keep getting Connection lost since the last patch.

#42 MrPoporucha

MrPoporucha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostManicus, on December 13 2012 - 09:47 AM, said:

I just got 'matched' into an empty server! Joy

Yay!EMPTINESS!!! :D

#43 SilentS21

SilentS21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 11:53 AM

Got bad news patch has not worked (UK). I downloaded the game not long after it was finally made available and never been able to get into a game, even after patch. A game you cannot play not a good start.

Edited by SilentS21, December 13 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#44 Saphyr

Saphyr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • LocationIllinois, USA

Posted December 13 2012 - 11:59 AM

They probably focus on the tutorial because they want to ensure the initial experience (when they launch officially) is seamless.  Also, that tutorial is your practice stage, given how bad the matchmaking is right now (lol).  They figure if they can't get your matchmaking problems in order, at least you can have a slightly less annoying tutorial.  I actually went through it a few times to practice shooting and maneuvering (yeah, I'm an utter n00b).

Every game is still worth the wait, to say the least.  I love the Hawken experience.

Still hoping that matchmaker gets better soon, of course!

Posted Image

I am Wandering Gun #70, and I play clean.

You can hire me to substitute for clan members if you're short a mech!

Contact me and I'll tell you what I'm available for!

#45 ssmax

ssmax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 12:08 PM

well i can access my friendlist which is empty. my friend tried to add me. i was like "YAY i got a mail" well. nothing happen after i accept it.
i got dced from the server to the garage then a window pop up i need to relog in inside the game. :o
"no matter where you are. everyone is always connected"

#46 Sebbe

Sebbe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 12:20 PM

The servers seem to be so extremely unstable, I don't get how the developers could let something like this pass closed beta...

#47 chaoticr3in

chaoticr3in

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PostSebbe, on December 13 2012 - 12:20 PM, said:

The servers seem to be so extremely unstable, I don't get how the developers could let something like this pass closed beta...

it was actually a lot more stable during the closed beta. I have never experienced anything like this throughout cb1-3.

#48 bobatronik

bobatronik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 12:55 PM

able to add friends and talk to them but there should be a way to group with them. um cant game for some reason. cant find a match what so ever, servers down_

#49 Comicaldan

Comicaldan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hello al I'm having problems with the filter i think it would be better not to have that and just let it look for a game if you split them up you have to look at everyone of them to find a game you go on the one that all regions don't work and I'm trying to get in deathmatch and team deathmatch and don't work for me i will keep playing but it would be nice to have a open regions  then so you don't have to select one. :angry: :angry: :angry:

i hate saying stuff like this but it fun when in game :D

Thanks

#50 ssmax

ssmax

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 01:33 PM

i think it should be like this. add your friend to your friendlist. press your friends name and select " join server" it works before. couple of times. but........ why now its empty_______ my friendssssss :o.

and. something wrong with the matchmaking. im rank 22 now. it placed me with rank 1- 10 in the server. got ranked 1. but its like bullying kids.
doesnt changes when i choose "all regions". matchmaking s suppose to be matching the players at my levels right_ i got in to a server with same level as i am just once since open beta. i want that thrill again. give me that.
"no matter where you are. everyone is always connected"

#51 Darramouss

Darramouss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 01:55 PM

So I pay money for the Vanguard Initiative and I can't connect to any lobbies.  Couple that with the fact that the main website gives me NO information about it, leaving me to search the forums for information.

Not a great start to my gaming experience with Hawken.  Things keep going like this I can see my experience be pretty short.  Fix it quickly devs, or lose my business.

Edited by Darramouss, December 13 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#52 Wayder

Wayder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUkraine

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:03 PM

Matchmaking still doesn't work.

#53 The_Eldritch_Abomination

The_Eldritch_Abomination

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDATA REDACTED

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostMeteorStorm, on December 13 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

The patch isn't working, specifically the matchmaking...can't get into any game.

Also the menu has a very low framerate which makes mouse movement bad
Yes, my menu also has low framerate and lag. Yet, the irony is the game itself works perfectly fine.
< TEXT-FIELD >

#54 Tractoristu

Tractoristu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:20 PM

Great! but i can't install the damn game at all

#55 Leha_Meloman

Leha_Meloman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Харьков

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:20 PM

We all have same problems.

Edited by Leha_Meloman, December 13 2012 - 02:26 PM.

Posted Image

#56 MrPoporucha

MrPoporucha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:51 PM

Untill now,uk servers seems like the more reliable ones,at least in my case.

#57 MashiroShiina

MashiroShiina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 03:20 PM

"syncing account failed. the meteor server is unreachable." hmmmmm.

#58 G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted December 13 2012 - 03:24 PM

I'm just happy that a hotfix patch was released this soon. Thanks dev's.

Edited by G4M5T3R, December 13 2012 - 03:29 PM.

Posted Image
                                                                                                 Gamester (n.) : One who plays games, especially a gambler.
                                                                                                                     BSB - http://bsb-gaming.com/

#59 mBoBBy

mBoBBy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 03:33 PM

Great patch. I still see nothing but syncing account since last hour. Game is very difficult - starting yesterday I cannot pass first screen at "syncing account" level...

Edited by mBoBBy, December 13 2012 - 03:34 PM.

#60 R33F3R

R33F3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted December 13 2012 - 03:33 PM

I think it is hilarious albeit frustrating even from my point of view that so many people have this entitlement to Meteor's game. This is still a beta and in no way is related to a game you pay for. All of you people who are firing off glib, biased replies to these people on issues that are localised to only you are a disgrace. The update installs fine if you install a fresh copy. The game plays fine when the systems that allow it to function operate smoothly. Take a deep breath everyone and post kind, well thought out issues in the bug forums. Doing things like this will help Meteor, and it will also help all of us get playing a game most of us have been waiting a long time to receive.

Thanks Meteor!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta, Game, Patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users