HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

How about some new changes_ Content_

Update Game Preview Project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DarthSiren

DarthSiren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 30 2013 - 06:16 AM

- How about a better friendlist_ I mean the friendlist in the game atm extremely buggy

- A Server looking tool which allow me to join together with my friend a match... like the tool in League of Legends. So anyone can rally up with his guys and start a game with his friends. (friendlist)

- Every new player should forced to do the tutorial for siege!

- a few more chassis would be nice (But this should just fun and should only done if there are no other things to do)

- More stability for the game. And a better reload. Because if u get a disc from the game and relog it wont let u play because ur playing already on a server !_! So if i want to relog on a server why does the game dont let me relog_

- Please 2-3 more maps. (The other maps are fine but after much fights they will get boring..

- In the Levelup window for every map i can see on lvl 1 "Every level i get an optimization point. But on some level i can read about a +1 optimization point

So i get 1 for every level and one on some other too! (Where are these points_)

- A better localization..._!_ Or Matchfinder _!_ I mean iam forced to play most "All Regions" instead of UK, because there are no one is playing UK...

- How about some support mechs_ With not so heavy Firepower but a buff for all around_ Or a Utility guy... or a builder_ Which can deploy more defense, walls, traps_ This will bring back more Teamplay and i think a better difference in between the singel Mech's.

- I think i read already something about a Clan system. If not_ Pls this could be funny too :)

Thank you for reading and sry for my bad language because iam german and try to post it in english, because everyone should read it :)

#2 Kronguard

Kronguard

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationLatvia.

Posted January 30 2013 - 06:19 AM

They said 2 patches per month,one for new content/additions,and one for bug fixes,so,unless it was an early april's joke,they got it all covered.
Posted Image
   I dreamed a thousand new paths...I woke and walked my old one.

#3 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted January 30 2013 - 06:24 AM

Every new forum poster should be forced to use go through a Search Bar tutorial.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#4 burns1124

burns1124

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY

Posted January 30 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostAsianJoyKiller, on January 30 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

Every new forum poster should be forced to use go through a Search Bar tutorial.

It's the same for every game.  It'd be nice if they put their suggestions in the suggestions forums tho.

#5 Kazma

Kazma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • LocationGermany - Leipzig

Posted January 30 2013 - 06:31 AM

View PostDarthSiren, on January 30 2013 - 06:16 AM, said:

- How about a better friendlist_ I mean the friendlist in the game atm extremely buggy

- A Server looking tool which allow me to join together with my friend a match... like the tool in League of Legends. So anyone can rally up with his guys and start a game with his friends. (friendlist)

- Every new player should forced to do the tutorial for siege!

- a few more chassis would be nice (But this should just fun and should only done if there are no other things to do)

- More stability for the game. And a better reload. Because if u get a disc from the game and relog it wont let u play because ur playing already on a server !_! So if i want to relog on a server why does the game dont let me relog_

- Please 2-3 more maps. (The other maps are fine but after much fights they will get boring..

- In the Levelup window for every map i can see on lvl 1 "Every level i get an optimization point. But on some level i can read about a +1 optimization point

So i get 1 for every level and one on some other too! (Where are these points_)

- A better localization..._!_ Or Matchfinder _!_ I mean iam forced to play most "All Regions" instead of UK, because there are no one is playing UK...

- How about some support mechs_ With not so heavy Firepower but a buff for all around_ Or a Utility guy... or a builder_ Which can deploy more defense, walls, traps_ This will bring back more Teamplay and i think a better difference in between the singel Mech's.

- I think i read already something about a Clan system. If not_ Pls this could be funny too :)

Thank you for reading and sry for my bad language because iam german and try to post it in english, because everyone should read it :)
- Friendlist must be fixed asap, I want to play with friends once in a while without adding them frequently...
- join friends function_
- Forcing Siege tutorial might be a good idea... "GO TO AA!!!" f*ck
- Chassis will be added with new mechs.
- I hate crashing games <.< :angry:
- Maps should be added later too
- I don't really undertstand that, There is only one optimization point per level
maybe you mean the weapon and ability upgrades wich come automatically
- yes ...
- I think I saw some video about a support mech wich can repair others
- yess...

Edited by Kazma, January 30 2013 - 06:32 AM.

Posted Image
pm me for hire :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, Game, Preview, Project

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users