HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sentium / Prosk Logo

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#81 U8er

U8er

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted February 13 2013 - 04:44 PM

Really well done, kudos!
Posted Image

#82 PlagueDoctor

PlagueDoctor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted February 13 2013 - 04:50 PM

That bruiser :wub:

Its beautiful, just like me

Edited by PlagueDoctor, February 13 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I think it is 1000's of money. IT IS 1000,s OF MONEY!!!.

#83 BlackCephie

BlackCephie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationWashington D.C.

Posted February 13 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostSilentJacket, on February 04 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

My turn :D

Posted Image

Love this design. The red of the p read as having the hierarchy there.
Posted Image

#84 dorobo

dorobo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • LocationLegion

Posted February 14 2013 - 01:53 AM

cool work indeed :)

#85 The_Ord1nary

The_Ord1nary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted February 14 2013 - 05:15 AM

^ Agreed. Found a new wallpaper for my computer ;)
Posted Image

#86 Teljaxx

Teljaxx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
  • LocationIn the thick of 8;;8

Posted February 14 2013 - 08:43 AM

Everything here looks great! I would love to see the Bruiser poster in a better wallpaper format.

Great ideas for the company logos too, I especially love the orange Crion one. Based on their name and being the Origin of the Giga-Structure, they seem like a high tech electronics company, and the simple curvy lettering fits that really well. I like the Wolf and Octopus for Sentium and Prosk as well, they really fit the style of each company. The Octopus with that symbol on it reminds me of Hydra from Captain America as well.

Having a different animal theme for each company reminds me of Heavy Gear. The two main factions in that each had a specific naming scheme for their Gears, where the North used mostly big cats and bears, and the South used reptiles. It would be interesting to have each company use animal names for their unit groups. Sentium would use mostly Canine species, like Grey Wolf Recon, and Prosk would use marine animals, like The Barracuda Strikers.
Always on the move / My trigger finger itches / If it moves, shoot it!  Posted Image8;;8

#87 GloryElron

GloryElron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationIllal, apartment 2B, sentium.

Posted February 14 2013 - 03:55 PM

Awesome. Just awesome. I'm actually considering making some Hawken tshirt designs, but these are awesome
"The best way to deal with a troublesome teammate is to point that awesome TOW launcher, pull the trigger, and "accidentally" hit the detonator to early...We've all been there."

#88 machmanx

machmanx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted February 14 2013 - 07:49 PM

So, I've been through this thread and love the Rocketeer and Sharpshooter posters, but I guess I'm not feeling it as much with the Bruiser.  The modern background and the old-style looking mech just don't go together that well.  I see you were trying to incorporate a seamless integration with your logo.  You don't have to go that far to integrate everything.

Your logo designs are amazing and work amazingly great.  If you want to integrate your logo into the poster, I'd use a nice separator bar and have the logo at the bottom and the mech with background at the top.  So something simple like this could work (notice black separation at bottom):-

http://fc01.devianta...er_by_m4nti.jpg

I cannot find an example for a metal bar separation between the actual poster and the black area.

So yeah, I hope I'm not being rude or anything, I have no such intent.  I just prefer your Rocketeer and Sharpshooter style posters cause they integrate the mech into the background design, which makes it more cohesive and effective visually. :)

Me Built PC | Win 8 Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (314.22) | 8GB DDR3
DESKTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | LAPTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | PhysX Helpful Info

#89 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted February 14 2013 - 08:25 PM

Wow....amazing work!

You have some serious talent! Thank you very much for sharing your work with us! :)

Man, I am SO digging that howling wolf Sentium logo! B)

Edited by ShadowGTR, February 14 2013 - 08:28 PM.

Posted Image

#90 tman7919

tman7919

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationIn the garage with my Bruiser

Posted February 14 2013 - 08:27 PM

I need freaking photoshop...
Bruiser or Bust! (Why do I have a raider in this picture_)
Posted Image
My Youtube With Hawken Videos   Hawken Fan-fiction

#91 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 15 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostTeljaxx, on February 14 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Everything here looks great! I would love to see the Bruiser poster in a better wallpaper format.

Great ideas for the company logos too, I especially love the orange Crion one. Based on their name and being the Origin of the Giga-Structure, they seem like a high tech electronics company, and the simple curvy lettering fits that really well. I like the Wolf and Octopus for Sentium and Prosk as well, they really fit the style of each company. The Octopus with that symbol on it reminds me of Hydra from Captain America as well.

Having a different animal theme for each company reminds me of Heavy Gear. The two main factions in that each had a specific naming scheme for their Gears, where the North used mostly big cats and bears, and the South used reptiles. It would be interesting to have each company use animal names for their unit groups. Sentium would use mostly Canine species, like Grey Wolf Recon, and Prosk would use marine animals, like The Barracuda Strikers.
Thank you!
Barracuda Strikers !!! Love that one lol,that could make some great war-paints as well, great ideas !
Wallpapers formats are on the way ! :)

View PostGloryElron, on February 14 2013 - 03:55 PM, said:

Awesome. Just awesome. I'm actually considering making some Hawken tshirt designs, but these are awesome

Thanks ! Go Go Go ! Hawken T-shirt designs please !

View Postmachmanx, on February 14 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

So, I've been through this thread and love the Rocketeer and Sharpshooter posters, but I guess I'm not feeling it as much with the Bruiser.  The modern background and the old-style looking mech just don't go together that well.  I see you were trying to incorporate a seamless integration with your logo.  You don't have to go that far to integrate everything.

Your logo designs are amazing and work amazingly great.  If you want to integrate your logo into the poster, I'd use a nice separator bar and have the logo at the bottom and the mech with background at the top.  So something simple like this could work (notice black separation at bottom):-

http://fc01.devianta...er_by_m4nti.jpg

I cannot find an example for a metal bar separation between the actual poster and the black area.

So yeah, I hope I'm not being rude or anything, I have no such intent.  I just prefer your Rocketeer and Sharpshooter style posters cause they integrate the mech into the background design, which makes it more cohesive and effective visually. :)

Thanks !
You have good points here, i'm thinking abbout making the Bruiser to "blend more" but it takes more time than just output and stick a 3D render, But it's on the way (as soon as i found my ol' Wacom tablet). Also about the logo to blend too much to the background, i'll work that too :) thanks for the feedback !

Since my game run smoother now (i had severe performances issues over time, i uninstall/reinstalled and everythink is fine now)
I'll play Hawken more than designing Hawken stuffs at this time, i'm making some minimal icons for each mechs, and game modes icons.
I'll post them here when ready :)

View Posttman7919, on February 14 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

I need freaking photoshop...

All my love goes to Illustrator  <3

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Posted Image

#92 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationAt the table, eating Cupcakes for breakfast...

Posted February 15 2013 - 08:43 AM

View Posterathic, on February 07 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

propaganda-style PROSK-TOPUS lol :

May I please use this logo in my contest entry as a decal on a 3D object _
"Mega-damage is systematically dismantling this game." - waftycrank. QFT. (http://community.pla...er/#entry224885)
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we spread out, we die.[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we stick together, we die together. (in memory of f_error, gone, but not forgotten)[/font]

#93 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 15 2013 - 10:13 AM

View Postdavek1979, on February 15 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

View Posterathic, on February 07 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

propaganda-style PROSK-TOPUS lol :

May I please use this logo in my contest entry as a decal on a 3D object _

Why not! Wich contest is it _ Can you post a pic of your mapped object here too, i'm curious =P _

Posted Image

#94 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted February 15 2013 - 10:32 AM

Thank you mate! It's the Hobo's B&B contest.

While I'm not quite comfortable with sharing the object itself just yet, I will share a small crop of it's base texture.

Posted Image

Edited by davek1979, February 15 2013 - 10:33 AM.

"Mega-damage is systematically dismantling this game." - waftycrank. QFT. (http://community.pla...er/#entry224885)
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we stick together, we die together. (in memory of f_error, gone, but not forgotten)[/font]

#95 RustyLampsh4de

RustyLampsh4de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNorthwest GA

Posted February 15 2013 - 03:11 PM

Would it be too much to ask of you to do one with the infil mech_

#96 KaszaWspraju

KaszaWspraju

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted February 15 2013 - 03:30 PM

View Postdavek1979, on February 15 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

While I'm not quite comfortable with sharing the object itself just yet, I will share a small crop of it's base texture.

Posted Image
It looks a lot better than most of the current skins / paints.

INTEL i5-4670K * ASUS Z87-A * GOODRAM DDR3 2x4GB * GIGABYTE GTX 760 OC rev 2.0 * X-Fi XTREME MUSIC * GRADO SR-60

SAMSUNG EVO 120GB * OCZ STEALTHXSTREAM 2 600W * Win 7 64
@ defekt : Mobility is King and burst damage is Queen. Checkmate.
Gdy byłem młodszy byłem bardziej beztroski... aha... nie lubię już POLSKI !

#97 wolfyFTW

wolfyFTW

Mindgamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted February 15 2013 - 07:01 PM

This is flippin awesome! Thanks for makin' these!

#98 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted February 16 2013 - 09:33 AM

View PostKaszaWspraju, on February 15 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

It looks a lot better than most of the current skins / paints.

Thanks man, appreciated!

#99 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 16 2013 - 10:46 AM

View Postdavek1979, on February 15 2013 - 10:32 AM, said:

Posted Image

It looks awesome ! can't wait to see your final render !

Posted Image

#100 Luaq

Luaq

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted February 16 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hmm I must say I'd probably buy a t-shirt or hoodie with no zipper!!!
Hawken camo's should also make Full Body Designs....more themed like Animals, gear, in-game hawken company logos and so on...

Edited by Luaq, February 16 2013 - 04:53 PM.

Don't forget to check your oil, believe me you don't want your launcher to jam !!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users