HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sentium / Prosk Logo

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#121 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 04:59 PM

I love the art work that has been going on here! I will like to add my own, but for now I just played with erathic's Prosk logo a bit.
Prosk_shift_s.jpg

#122 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted February 19 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Posterathic, on February 19 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hehe thanks ! Oh and by the way on the Poster the 1 Million EU reward is in Energy Unit, not EUros :)
Here's a work in progress of mimimal illustrations/icons for the others mechs. Can you guess them (and their weapons) easy enough_

Posted Image

Can we get one for the Vanguard_

Edit: As well as the Crion Pic in 1920x1080.

Edited by Cpt_Kill_Jack, February 19 2013 - 06:51 PM.

#123 Kerbstomp

Kerbstomp

3D Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:00 PM

Hehe thanks ! Oh and by the way on the Poster the 1 Million EU reward is in Energy Unit, not EUros :)
Here's a work in progress of mimimal illustrations/icons for the others mechs. Can you guess them (and their weapons) easy enough_

Posted Image

More please!!! :D

#124 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:12 PM

Oh my glob.

You guys.

This thread.

This community is awesome. :lol:
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#125 machmanx

machmanx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:38 PM

Wow, Erathic, very impressed with the infiltrator.  It reminds me of a spy movie with the main character, like James Bond, holding his gun up with both hands and that facial expression <- That right there is what it reminds me of.  PLUS the fact that the mech's front isn't symmetrical adds to that feeling.  Finally, the addition of a wanted poster in it's own frame makes it the ULTIMATE "Spy + Wanted Poster"....Poster. :D  The dark feeling of it pulls the entire poster all together.

I must say this varies from your typical light themed posters and you know what_ I LOVE IT!  Excellent Job, erathic!! B)

Siolo, you did that by hand___  Your skills with a pencil are amazing!  Truly spectacular how you implemented a 3D effect as if it's trying to pull itself out of the paper.  You have what it takes to be a three-dimensional artist!  That depth drawing ability is great!  As for the text, you should just do that by hand too by finding an ancient style font. ;)

Me Built PC | Win 8 Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (314.22) | 8GB DDR3
DESKTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | LAPTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | PhysX Helpful Info

#126 tman7919

tman7919

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationIn the garage with my Bruiser

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:44 PM

I feel inferior...
Bruiser or Bust! (Why do I have a raider in this picture_)
Posted Image
My Youtube With Hawken Videos   Hawken Fan-fiction

#127 Conquistador

Conquistador

Holy Roman Emperor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationAt the back of the North Wind

Posted February 19 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostBlackCephie, on February 13 2013 - 09:38 PM, said:

View PostSilentJacket, on February 04 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

My turn :D

Posted Image

Love this design. The red of the p read as having the hierarchy there.

Welcome to Rosk, biggest department store chain in all the Cosmos! We specialize in cosmetic items for the style-conscious pilot! Please take advantage of our lucrative in-store deals to buy as much mech-sized perfume and lingerie as you possibly can!

Edited by Conquistador, February 20 2013 - 12:33 AM.

Posted Image

#128 Siolo

Siolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 20 2013 - 11:28 AM

View Postmachmanx, on February 19 2013 - 07:38 PM, said:

Wow, Erathic, very impressed with the infiltrator.  It reminds me of a spy movie with the main character, like James Bond, holding his gun up with both hands and that facial expression <- That right there is what it reminds me of.  PLUS the fact that the mech's front isn't symmetrical adds to that feeling.  Finally, the addition of a wanted poster in it's own frame makes it the ULTIMATE "Spy + Wanted Poster"....Poster. :D  The dark feeling of it pulls the entire poster all together.

I must say this varies from your typical light themed posters and you know what_ I LOVE IT!  Excellent Job, erathic!! B)

Siolo, you did that by hand___  Your skills with a pencil are amazing!  Truly spectacular how you implemented a 3D effect as if it's trying to pull itself out of the paper.  You have what it takes to be a three-dimensional artist!  That depth drawing ability is great!  As for the text, you should just do that by hand too by finding an ancient style font. ;)

Awww... thanks Machmanx! You totally made my day. This forum is great, creative people, game fans - I feel all warm and fuzzy :) Hay Machmanx, I don't know if you are into comic book art as well but I have a lot of hand drawn work on my website siolothompson.com

#129 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 20 2013 - 01:00 PM

View PostSiolo, on February 20 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

my website siolothompson.com

Wow ! Impressive works there, your portraits are jaw-dropping !

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 19 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Edit: As well as the Crion Pic in 1920x1080.

here :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#130 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted February 20 2013 - 01:52 PM

If you still have the orange background I would like that one too. White isnt always the best on desktop backgrounds because the text for shortcuts is white with a black border. Currently using this one though.

Example and Current desktop:

Posted Image

White can be hard on the eyes at times. But I do like it. But I think I liked the Orange one but you could turn down the shine effect a bit if you wanted to. The crackle effect on this white one is a nice touch.

Edited by Cpt_Kill_Jack, February 20 2013 - 02:11 PM.

#131 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 20 2013 - 04:26 PM

Red !1920x1080

Oh u right white is a pain on screens, I'll make some grays, darker ones and with the others logos too later :)

Posted Image

Edited by erathic, February 20 2013 - 04:29 PM.

Posted Image

#132 machmanx

machmanx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted February 20 2013 - 08:11 PM

View PostSiolo, on February 20 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

Awww... thanks Machmanx! You totally made my day. This forum is great, creative people, game fans - I feel all warm and fuzzy :) Hay Machmanx, I don't know if you are into comic book art as well but I have a lot of hand drawn work on my website siolothompson.com

You have MOAR___ Dude, I am speechless by your epicness! B)   Interestingly, I'm taking an Intro to Humanities class right now.  I'm soo showing this to my teacher, and maybe the class too :) My teacher will tell me what style of artist you are.

Edit: I guess you do multiple styles.  Epic ^ 2 !

Edited by machmanx, February 21 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Me Built PC | Win 8 Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (314.22) | 8GB DDR3
DESKTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | LAPTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | PhysX Helpful Info

#133 [HWK]Long$hot

[HWK]Long$hot

3D Artist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted February 20 2013 - 08:22 PM

Awesome work!

#134 The_Eldritch_Abomination

The_Eldritch_Abomination

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDATA REDACTED

Posted February 20 2013 - 10:26 PM

3 words.

I am jelly.
< TEXT-FIELD >

#135 Sparrow_Doom

Sparrow_Doom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 21 2013 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

Good lord, out of all these amazing logos and posters, these are the coolest pieces of art (In my opinion.) So simple yet you can tell exactly what they are. I would totally buy some patches or button or stickers or whatever the hell these were on. I hope you can show the rest soon!

#136 TazzGo

TazzGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationÉire

Posted February 23 2013 - 10:40 AM

I have virtually no editing skills whatsoever so I whipped up a desktop background for my laptop using a collage of your posters as well as sneaking in SilentJacket's Crion propaganda piece in a couple of minutes.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#137 deidarall

deidarall

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 11:13 AM

All this stuff should be made official in the lore and in the game if you make all the icons for the classes those should be used. Plus you should get payed.... I am jelly of your talents.
May the unskilled become the most skilled. May the skilled remain the most skilled. Let the newest players have the most fun, and the most skilled have none. Let the skilled have fun, while the new have none. The unskilled maybe the most skilled if you let them be. The skilled may be the most killed if the world allows that. RAISINS!

Posted Image

#138 Manimat

Manimat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationGrenoble, France

Posted February 23 2013 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image

Hmmm awesome logo for some Hawken tee-shirts...
Super boulot Erathic, merci de nous en faire profiter, j'ai hâte de voir les autres Mecha (surtout le Bruiser) Posted Image

#139 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 05:48 PM

thanks for the feedback!
here's a bruiser attempt, i feel like ive been a bit too much in the details, stuff in progress..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#140 Giar3579

Giar3579

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationArmenia

Posted February 23 2013 - 06:49 PM

Great designs !!!!
Posted Image