HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sentium / Prosk Logo

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#101 PlagueDoctor

PlagueDoctor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted February 17 2013 - 10:24 AM

one of y'all arty people should make logos for the current clans (make them more different that what exists though)

I think it is 1000's of money. IT IS 1000,s OF MONEY!!!.

#102 Giga_V_2

Giga_V_2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted February 18 2013 - 02:24 AM

I named my Rocketeer Walking Fortress too! :D
Posted Image

#103 Galvanar

Galvanar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted February 18 2013 - 05:30 AM

LOVE them all!!!!!!!!
Had to come back for a second look. These are great. :D

I love seeing my SS on there. :)

#104 Mech__Warrior

Mech__Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted February 18 2013 - 03:35 PM

Such beautiful work.  Just goes to show, when you're a big fan of something, you can do amazing work.
Posted Image

#105 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 18 2013 - 04:30 PM

Hello and thanks for the feedback ! Sorry for the late update, i was busy..playing the game heeheee.

Here is an Infiltrator Wallpaper ! With a wall annnd .. a paper(poster) inside ouyeah.
Big version here : <link> i set the borders to black so you can put it centered on your desktop and use a black background to compensate the ratio. Also the "WANTED" Poster alone here : <link>

Hope's you like !

Posted Image

Posted Image

#106 Disrupted

Disrupted

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted February 18 2013 - 04:44 PM

Heavens, it's my beloved Infiltrator!

Just splendid...an absolutely fantastic job...the colors, the shadows, the badass poster...truly remarkable. I'm once again amazed and even more astounded than before. You sir deserve more praise than ever possible on this forum and on this game; you've captured the very essence of badassery that I always pictured in my head with the Infiltrator. I'm still at a loss of words, overwhelmed with so many feels.

Bravo.

Edited by Disrupted, February 18 2013 - 04:50 PM.

"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind."
Nerf everything_ Nerf everything!

#107 TazzGo

TazzGo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationÉire

Posted February 18 2013 - 04:51 PM

Great work man! Love the Inf poster XD
Posted Image

#108 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted February 18 2013 - 05:11 PM

Crion FTW.

#109 tman7919

tman7919

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts
  • LocationIn the garage with my Bruiser

Posted February 18 2013 - 08:00 PM

I am having a... Arrg! Uggh... so good... this Hawkgasm is driving me insane...
Bruiser or Bust! (Why do I have a raider in this picture_)
Posted Image
My Youtube With Hawken Videos   Hawken Fan-fiction

#110 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 01:52 AM

Hehe thanks ! Oh and by the way on the Poster the 1 Million EU reward is in Energy Unit, not EUros :)
Here's a work in progress of mimimal illustrations/icons for the others mechs. Can you guess them (and their weapons) easy enough_

Posted Image

Posted Image

#111 TerranCmdr

TerranCmdr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:48 AM

Brawler and Rocketeer, very cool!
Awesome Sentium logo in my avatar by erathic

#112 Juodvarnis

Juodvarnis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationGrand Duchy of Lithuania

Posted February 19 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostTerranCmdr, on February 19 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Brawler and Rocketeer, very cool!
Both with seemingly default weaponry. Brawler with Flak and TOW, Rocketeer with Hellfires and Seeker.
Posted Image
*sigh*

#113 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 09:24 AM

Could you do some more with the Crion. I would love to use a crests like you have made for Sentium and Prosk.

#114 Siolo

Siolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 12:40 PM

Okay, I'm trying my hand at this. I drew this mech with pencil and then did some layered ink work with brush and india ink. I wanted to feel kind of organic and gritty. I'm not convinced that I used the right font for the Sentium bit. Maybe I'll go find some better fonts.

Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• SENTIUMsiolo.jpg

Edited by Siolo, February 19 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#115 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationAt the table, eating Cupcakes for breakfast...

Posted February 19 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostSiolo, on February 19 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

Okay, I'm trying my hand at this. I drew this mech with pencil and then did some layered ink work with brush and india ink. I wanted to feel kind of organic and gritty. I'm not convinced that I used the right font for the Sentium bit. Maybe I'll go find some better fonts.

Posted Image

This is awesome mate, great work! Although I'd personally like to see it on  a plain background, that round shape doesn't fit it very well.
"Mega-damage is systematically dismantling this game." - waftycrank. QFT. (http://community.pla...er/#entry224885)
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we spread out, we die.[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we stick together, we die together. (in memory of f_error, gone, but not forgotten)[/font]

#116 Siolo

Siolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 02:25 PM

Thanks davel1979! I made it round because I thought it might be a cool sticker - the piece of board this is drawn on is rectangular. This is what it looks like without photoshop filters:

Posted Image

#117 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 02:49 PM

View PostSiolo, on February 19 2013 - 02:25 PM, said:

Super mech art

Wow very cool ! The use "real tools" + digital tools works very well to bring thing gritty touch you are after ! The PS filtrer works nicely, however i preffer it without the "Sticker" effect ( personally I would preffer to have this framed on a wall, than as a sticker )

Also the digital typo is contrasting a lot, maybe if you lettering something by hand too (on a separate piece of paper) then put it together in PS, would be much nicer / seamless.

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 19 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

Could you do some more with the Crion. I would love to use a crests like you have made for Sentium and Prosk.

Oh i totally forgot about Crion LoL thanks for the reminder !
Here's a (shiny) try :

Posted Image

There maybe too much contrast between the very "futuristic" look of the typo VS the kinda oldschool emblem, but i did not had much ideas to merges theses better. I made it shiny to picture the early "Golden Age" of the compagny wich was at her time the very pioneer of Illal energy harvesting, until they consumed themselves. have you noticed the negative eagle face_

Posted Image

#118 Siolo

Siolo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 03:05 PM

View Posterathic, on February 19 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

Super mech art

Wow very cool ! The use "real tools" + digital tools works very well to bring thing gritty touch you are after ! The PS filtrer works nicely, however i preffer it without the "Sticker" effect ( personally I would preffer to have this framed on a wall, than as a sticker )

Also the digital typo is contrasting a lot, maybe if you lettering something by hand too (on a separate piece of paper) then put it together in PS, would be much nicer / seamless.

Here's a (shiny) try :

Posted Image

There maybe too much contrast between the very "futuristic" look of the typo VS the kinda oldschool emblem, but i did not had much ideas to merges theses better. I made it shiny to picture the early "Golden Age" of the compagny wich was at her time the very pioneer of Illal energy harvesting, until they consumed themselves. have you noticed the negative eagle face_

Hey erathic - thanks for the feedback! Hand lettering could be kind of bad ass. I tend to be a traditional artist anyway. I'll give that a try.
Thanks for the feedback.

I really like the newest Ciron logo. It is pretty shiny but I can imagine it as a guild bar sign or something. The crest itself is awesome. I could see that and the font as a wrist tattoo... or back of the neck...

#119 RavenCaspian

RavenCaspian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationSentium

Posted February 19 2013 - 03:13 PM

I messed up my computer from puking rainbows.

I can't wait to see one for the Brawler.
Posted ImageThe lazy slacker...

#120 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted February 19 2013 - 03:42 PM

View Posterathic, on February 19 2013 - 02:49 PM, said:

Super mech art

Here's a (shiny) try :

Posted Image

Could I get that in 1920x1080 please_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users