HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Sentium / Prosk Logo

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#141 RustyLampsh4de

RustyLampsh4de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNorthwest GA

Posted February 23 2013 - 08:46 PM

View Posterathic, on February 23 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

thanks for the feedback!
here's a bruiser attempt, i feel like ive been a bit too much in the details, stuff in progress..

I feel like thats justifiable because the Hiefram is a crazy complex chassis.

You might be able to get away with the detailing on the thighs, and maybe connect the shoulder part where its like a mech hamburger looking thing with thin buns if you really hate the pseudo clutter

#142 PlagueDoctor

PlagueDoctor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Posterathic, on February 23 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

thanks for the feedback!
here's a bruiser attempt, i feel like ive been a bit too much in the details, stuff in progress..

Posted Image

Ryoken.....is....is it you!_

I think it is 1000's of money. IT IS 1000,s OF MONEY!!!.

#143 erathic

erathic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationSentium Design HQ

Posted February 25 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostRavenCaspian, on February 19 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

I can't wait to see one for the Brawler.

Here is a Brawler wallpaper attempt (1920x1080) :

Posted Image

Posted Image

#144 BiO

BiO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
  • LocationTgz, Chis.

Posted February 25 2013 - 04:45 PM

View Posterathic, on February 25 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

OMFG :o  I want It!!!!

Amazing work! :lol: :)

Laptop - MSI GT780DX | i7-2630QM | NVIDIA GTX570M 1.5GB GDDR5 | 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 | 8GB DDR3 | 750GB 7200RPM | Windows 7 Home Premium

Posted Image

#145 machmanx

machmanx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted February 25 2013 - 10:27 PM

Oh wow, that Brawler wallpaper is very well done.  Just look at the drama oozing out of the scenery.  The last mech standing is the Brawler, in his awesome pose while being surrounded by lots of mechanical parts.  Loving the play on the light and dark tones (chiaroscuro), which give it a feeling of "Darkness within the Light" kinda theme.  Heh, other brawlers in the background.  It's like an attempt, a very good one, to get a Brawler :D .

The best part of this is while chiaroscuro plays the role of good vs evil, the Brawler has its wings spread out.  So it makes you ask yourself a question: Is Brawler an angel...or demon_

Yep, love this one.  Awesome job, erathic! :)

Me Built PC | Win 8 Pro | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 | Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 (314.22) | 8GB DDR3
DESKTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | LAPTOP CLEAN Nvidia Driver Install | PhysX Helpful Info

#146 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted February 25 2013 - 10:30 PM

View Posterathic, on February 25 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

Oh my. Someone get this man a job with Meteor for making Promotional material. This is just amazing. Again would you be able to do one for the Vanguard.

#147 Subdivision

Subdivision

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted February 26 2013 - 02:30 AM

:o Holy moses! That's incredible erathic, truly impressive stuff

Posted Image

#148 RustyLampsh4de

RustyLampsh4de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNorthwest GA

Posted February 26 2013 - 02:31 AM

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 25 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

Oh my. Someone get this man a job with Meteor for making Promotional material. This is just amazing. Again would you be able to do one for the Vanguard.

What if instead of that, more class A mechs_

We've got two class C monsters and three class B mechs hanging around on the front page.

Also I like class A mechs the best so I'm obviously biased.

#149 davek1979

davek1979

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationAt the table, eating Cupcakes for breakfast...

Posted February 26 2013 - 02:33 AM

Reaper please ! Please please with a Slug Rifle on top !!!
"Mega-damage is systematically dismantling this game." - waftycrank. QFT. (http://community.pla...er/#entry224885)
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we spread out, we die.[/font]
[font=play, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If we stick together, we die together. (in memory of f_error, gone, but not forgotten)[/font]

#150 h0B0

h0B0

Non Sequitur Leprechaun

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,143 posts
  • Location[delete for trolling] --defter

Posted February 26 2013 - 07:27 AM

woa you added new stuff.

them posters. i want full sized ones for my cardboard box.

Also want a blue octoprosk badge for my duflebag.

Click me! I dare you.

Posted Image

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on March 15 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

Oh don't always listen to h0B0. Lol.

#151 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostRustyLampsh4de, on February 26 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 25 2013 - 10:30 PM, said:

What if instead of that, more class A mechs_

We've got two class C monsters and three class B mechs hanging around on the front page.

Also I like class A mechs the best so I'm obviously biased.

I wanted one for the Vanguard because it my main goto mech in the game and im getting software so that i can have a different background on my different screens. Im using the Crion Orange one now but If i can get one for the vanguard like the Brawler one i would put it on my second screen.

#152 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 10:39 PM

Here is a little bit that I worked with.

Attached Thumbnails

• Prosk_shift_flag_city.jpg

#153 Subdivision

Subdivision

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted February 27 2013 - 02:26 AM

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 26 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

I wanted one for the Vanguard because it my main goto mech in the game and im getting software so that i can have a different background on my different screens. Im using the Crion Orange one now but If i can get one for the vanguard like the Brawler one i would put it on my second screen.

You can stick two images together and set your background to 'tiled' and you get two different images on your screens. You don't need any additional software. I'm assuming you're on windows. PM me your screen resolutions and the images your want to have and I can pop them together in a couple of minutes if you wish :)

Posted Image

#154 SirCannonFodder

SirCannonFodder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • LocationCairns, Australia

Posted February 27 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostL33TG33K, on February 26 2013 - 10:39 PM, said:

Nice! The barrel of the gun in the bottom left looks a bit too clean/realistic, though. Maybe if you flattened the colours (so there's no shading) and made it the same shade of brown as the hand_

Posted Image
Australian_ Like Hawken_ Then join the Drop Bears! Or actually maybe don't, since it's kind of dead.

#155 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostSubdivision, on February 27 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

View PostCpt_Kill_Jack, on February 26 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

You can stick two images together and set your background to 'tiled' and you get two different images on your screens. You don't need any additional software. I'm assuming you're on windows. PM me your screen resolutions and the images your want to have and I can pop them together in a couple of minutes if you wish :)

That doesnt exactly work because my screens are hight offset. the scree on the left is higher than the one on the right. I was planing on getting DisplayFusion anyway for more multi monitor support.

#156 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 27 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

Nice! The barrel of the gun in the bottom left looks a bit too clean/realistic, though. Maybe if you flattened the colours (so there's no shading) and made it the same shade of brown as the hand_
So are you talking about the end of the barrel, or the whole barrel its self_

#157 SirCannonFodder

SirCannonFodder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostL33TG33K, on February 27 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 27 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

So are you talking about the end of the barrel, or the whole barrel its self_
The barrel itself, particularly the part that overlaps with the hand. Making it more like a stencil like in the Red Faction logo might work. I'd also recommend moving the whole gun further towards the knuckles, when you hold something clenched in a fist your fingers cover as much of it as they can, having it sort of daintily held by the first two fingers just looks weird.

Posted Image
Australian_ Like Hawken_ Then join the Drop Bears! Or actually maybe don't, since it's kind of dead.

#158 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 27 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

The barrel itself, particularly the part that overlaps with the hand. Making it more like a stencil like in the Red Faction logo might work. I'd also recommend moving the whole gun further towards the knuckles, when you hold something clenched in a fist your fingers cover as much of it as they can, having it sort of daintily held by the first two fingers just looks weird.
So something like this_Prosk_Fist&Sniper.jpg

Edited by L33TG33K, February 27 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#159 SirCannonFodder

SirCannonFodder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted February 27 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostL33TG33K, on February 27 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

View PostSirCannonFodder, on February 27 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

So something like this_Prosk_Fist&Sniper.jpg
Basically, yeah. Feel free to ignore me at this point if you think I'm being too pushy or nitpicky, but I've got a few more suggestions:

-Don't know how easy it would be, but maybe flip the gun part (the part sticking out of the top of the fist) around so the long part of the ammo magazine is over the thumb instead of over the fingers_ (or maybe switch the long and short parts of the magazine_) Might help make it look more balanced.

-In the original, the it looked like level of detail on the gun part was a bit higher, I think that worked better because it made it clearer it was a gun. Changing it back to like that (but leaving the barrel as it is now) might be good.

-In the Red Faction logo, they've got stencil lines between the hammer and the hand. Maybe do the same with yours_ (Not sure on this one, might work, might not)

Again, these are just suggestions, so if you try them and find they don't look good, feel free to ignore them.

Posted Image

#160 Toryne

Toryne

Ghost of Crion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationRetired

Posted February 27 2013 - 04:29 PM

@erathic

ZOMG The Crion stuffs!!!!! *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Sorry have a minor obsession with the Corporations and all :D

Hate to ask but anyway for the smaller invividual Crion "Badge" or Logo that can be used as a Forum Icon Image_

Incredible work as always!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users