HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

New Mech Available: Technician

Game News

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted April 18 2013 - 06:18 PM

Posted Image

The Technician Update delivers HAWKEN's first support mech, along with a new map, the Service Awards achievement system, and a bunch of new customization options. Read the patch notes for a complete list of updates. Scroll down for a first look at the Technician!

Posted Image

Technician Briefing

The Technician is built to support teams of mechs as they seek out and destroy enemy forces by providing real-time repairs in the heat of battle. Not merely a medic, the Technician can also support offensive surges by deconstructing enemy mechs or peppering them with chemical rounds that cause mechs to take more damage.

Mech Specs

[*]Primary Weapon: Redox-O2
    [*]Alternate Primary Weapon: Hawkins-RPR
    [*]Secondary Weapon: Helix Repair Torch
    [*]Prestige Weapon: (To Be Announced)
    [*]Ability: Amplification
    [*]Starting Item: Blockade
    [/list]

Posted Image

Weapon Specs

[*]The dual-mode Helix Repair Torch is a short-range, auto-lock-on beam weapon that can repair friendly mechs or deconstruct enemy mechs. Whether healing or harming, the Torch also repairs the Technician using it.
      [*]The Redox-O2 is a quick-firing projectile weapon that deals a small amount of damage with each hit, but coats enemy mechs with a chemical that causes them to take more damage for a short time. Each hit reapplies the effect, which stacks up to three times.
      [/list]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ability and Item Specs

[*]The Amplification ability greatly increases the repair rate of the Helix Repair Torch for a short time. While Amplification is active, the self-repair effect of the Torch is also greatly increased!
        [*]The new Blockade item comes standard on the Technician. It deploys a short-duration vertical wall that is completely impenetrable by mechs and weapon fire.
        [/list]

Posted Image

The Technician is ready to support your team! Check it out in the Mech Shop today.

Click here to view the article
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#2 G4M5T3R

G4M5T3R

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted April 18 2013 - 06:26 PM

Almost done patching :D
Posted Image
                                                                                                 Gamester (n.) : One who plays games, especially a gambler.
                                                                                                                     BSB - http://bsb-gaming.com/

#3 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted April 18 2013 - 06:31 PM

yay!
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#4 AUTOAL

AUTOAL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted April 18 2013 - 11:42 PM

3rd!
cannot wait any more!
but i have lectures this morning.....

#5 Hunderpanzer

Hunderpanzer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted April 19 2013 - 12:11 AM

I feel so honored to be the 4th comment. No cookie needed. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the 4th comment has been a dream of mine for many hours, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank the admin for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my mom. I want to thank my friend Ben Dover, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; the forums, the fish I caught in the 2nd grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the forums, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the 4th comment on a post for hours, but that has not been possible until this amazing post. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this - the little kids 8-12 years old - I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. You can be anything, get up on the nearest roof and fly. Kids grab a friend, go out outside and make a B-line to the interstate, once you're there get on his back & you will turn into a robot. Being the 4th comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
Posted Image

#6 Jintonic

Jintonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted April 19 2013 - 01:03 AM

2nd Posted Image

#7 wardss

wardss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 19 2013 - 06:58 AM

how use secondary weapon

#8 wardss

wardss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 19 2013 - 07:10 AM

its bat u Decreased damage of weapon its bad

#9 Frouste

Frouste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted April 19 2013 - 10:57 AM

This mech is potent and subtle; do not underestimate it.
"... And I gazed once more unto the looking glass, but with a clear and unclouded will..."

#10 SilentJacket

SilentJacket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationInstallation 00b

Posted April 20 2013 - 09:35 AM

has anyone managed to kill someone with the redox_ 0.o

Posted Image

#11 Garx

Garx

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationGensokyo

Posted April 20 2013 - 11:19 AM

eoc reduced damage also reduce the heat generated

Posted Image

#12 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:26 PM

View PostSilentJacket, on April 20 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Yesh :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#13 Scapes

Scapes

Former Community Manager

• Alpha Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostSilentJacket, on April 20 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Yes, just unlocked the 50 kill achievement on my Technician.
"Nothing reveals humanity so well as the games it plays."

#14 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 20 2013 - 02:32 PM

And I just unlocked a very cool achievement as well. I won't reveal which one though.. yet. :D

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#15 WIOGaMeR

WIOGaMeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 26 2013 - 11:32 AM

i can't log in way_

#16 RincH

RincH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted April 26 2013 - 12:11 PM

it's a good thing for the game but damage caused by the tech's weapons is too important, please reduce it ...
Posted Image   Thanks to SlashBang for the image :)

#17 dEd101

dEd101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted April 26 2013 - 12:24 PM

View PostRincH, on April 26 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

it's a good thing for the game but damage caused by the tech's weapons is too important, please reduce it ...

What are you smoking and can I have some please_
General tips and tricks: https://community.pl...-tricks-thread/
Wolfyftw videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/wolfyFTW (click on the 'Mindgamer' episodes)
Promo Codes (free money): https://community.pl...90-promo-codes/
Stats (all credit to AsianJoyKiller and the other contributors): https://docs.google....lrQjM5Tmc#gid=0 (don't forget to scroll right)

#18 trooper22

trooper22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 27 2013 - 01:21 AM

hoe moet ik gaan spele

#19 Gkazumi

Gkazumi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 27 2013 - 01:25 PM

Hunderpanzer, on April 19 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

I feel so honored to be the 4th comment. No cookie needed. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the 4th comment has been a dream of mine for many hours, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank the admin for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my mom. I want to thank my friend Ben Dover, for being really skinny and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remembered a few other people I would like to thank; the forums, the fish I caught in the 2nd grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on the forums, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the 4th comment on a post for hours, but that has not been possible until this amazing post. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this - the little kids 8-12 years old - I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. You can be anything, get up on the nearest roof and fly. Kids grab a friend, go out outside and make a B-line to the interstate, once you're there get on his back & you will turn into a robot. Being the 4th comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
Key&Peele

#20 Sllydber

Sllydber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 01 2013 - 12:32 AM

Разработчики Игры, раздовайте игру через торрент, там скорость нормальная, да еще трафик тратится когда качаешь через лаунчер(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Game, News

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users