HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

South Asia/Southeast Asia Community

Community

• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#81 harharry

harharry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted November 25 2013 - 11:33 PM

hi guys, i am pilot from jakarta, indonesia.
please add me to the community. my callsign : harharry
thanks B)

#82 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted November 26 2013 - 08:57 PM

Greetings! from the philippines here, is the thread still active_ I'd like to play on SEA servers with you guys. Though I get to play USW always ping is around 180-220, on USE around 260-290 :( 1s delay is very precious.. See you guys in game :)

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

#83 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted November 26 2013 - 10:50 PM

View PostLinearFox, on November 26 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Greetings! from the philippines here, is the thread still active_ I'd like to play on SEA servers with you guys. Though I get to play USW always ping is around 180-220, on USE around 260-290 :( 1s delay is very precious.. See you guys in game :)

Warm welcome!

The community is still very much alive and kicking. We used to have a few good players from Philippines like deeman010. Unfortunately he is injured at the moment so I haven't seen him in game for a while.

The regulars usually start coming online around 9:00 SGT (GMT +8), although some may even start earlier.

If you don't have the time to add all the players in the thread to your friends list, I would suggest you add at least these players as they are usually on everyday and start inviting other Asian players:
Abyss066
hfrrs
martindaimari08
katsumin0328
ishara
JVsahdev
Rajitha

Edited by newkah, November 27 2013 - 03:32 PM.

#84 Rajitha

Rajitha

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka / 6.9167° N, 79.8333° E

Posted November 27 2013 - 04:26 AM

My first ever video upload. Amazing match considering it was a 4 vs 3 with a tech advantage and yet so close :3 Hope you guys enjoy this :)

Sorry about the low quality. I recorded at the wrong aspect ratio and I didn't know that Youtube further compressed videos :wacko:
Ps :- My data limit for this month has been exceeded so catch you on Sunday (Dec 1st) :)
Tc
Edit - video wasn't linked.

Edited by Rajitha, November 27 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Core i5-3470 | Corsair 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB | Gigabyte B75M-D3H | Seasonic 520W
Siege Tutorial | Hawken In Asia (gameplay videos) | South Asia/Southeast Asia Community
HAWKEN ASIA STEAM COMMUNITY!

#85 martindaimari08

martindaimari08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted November 27 2013 - 09:05 AM

Hey everyone.haven't seen u guys (newkah and JV) for a while.Hope to cya soon. And welcome to the new players.We start at about 9 (GMT+8). Im from India. Add me.Callsign- martindaimari08. Cya on the battlefield. :) :) ;)

#86 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted November 27 2013 - 06:20 PM

Nice vid Rajitha! I still remember that game, was super close till the very end. :)

@martindaimari08: yeah I haven't been on as much lately due to other commitments but I will try to be on tonight.

#87 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted November 28 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hey guys! I caught one player Eize from Sg yesterday, he gave all the info when players are in and out, eventually i got to play awhile ago with some players in a deathmatch server (Asia south)oh and i saw Martin too! and awhile ago played in the asia north server as well, all japanese players, they're really good like crazy. see you guys in game!

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

#88 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted November 28 2013 - 09:37 AM

Alright let me introduce myself fully my name is Juan Carlos Ceguerra. I am from the Philippines, I started gaming since 2nd year high school probably 6-7 years, 3-4 years of competitive play in CoD4, i was in the top teams in my country, I've been playing Hawken for maybe 1 or less than a year now, hoping to get competitive here as well :) I am almost graduating college 1 year more hopefully hehehe, studying graphic design. I think that's it hope to see more people play in asia servers. Gl hf see you guys in game! :)

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

#89 martindaimari08

martindaimari08

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationBangalore, India

Posted November 28 2013 - 09:42 AM

Hey LinearFox welcome to the community.Many players didnt come online today. Hopefully u'll get to meet them within these days.Cya on the battlefield, :)

#90 BadSmurf

BadSmurf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationSmurfs Village tending my Glass House & Smoking My own & drinking a bottle of JD's

Posted November 28 2013 - 11:26 PM

add me to the list but I am in New Zealand :( gets late but usually I am up and online...

Posted Image

#91 Shogun60

Shogun60

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted November 28 2013 - 11:29 PM

Hi Guys a few of you already know Me from TAW Clan and have a few more than the average acounts due to the amount of time I am online so please add my game names list from my profile cyu out there love the ping on Oceanic.

Plus we are re-opening TAW's Oceanic Division if anyone's keen to help head up and join the new division just let me know or apply at taw.net :)

Cheers Shogun
Posted Image

Looking for an organised HAWKEN clan_ visit http://TAW.net

#92 IceDagger

IceDagger

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted December 07 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hi everyone, I'm from Thailand.

Accept any game modes from AS servers, especially DM!
So please invite me if you guys want to play.

Thank newkah, just realize that this kind of thread is exist after playing in AS server for a while :ph34r: .
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pombuppa

[/font]

#93 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted December 07 2013 - 03:28 PM

View PostIceDagger, on December 07 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

Hi everyone, I'm from Thailand.

Accept any game modes from AS servers, especially DM!
So please invite me if you guys want to play.

Thank newkah, just realize that this kind of thread is exist after playing in AS server for a while :ph34r: .

Hi IceDagger,

Welcome and great to have you around. Those were some really intense matches last night. I almost forget how fun this game is when the big boys come out to play. Too bad I forgot to hit the record button!

#94 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted December 12 2013 - 07:09 PM

Can't seem to catch you guys anymore. Busy week eh_ :D

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

#95 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted December 16 2013 - 12:00 AM

Have you ever wondered what would happen if all the seasoned scout players from South Asia were put together in a match_ Well wonder no more! It pretty much happened late last night in a totally unscheduled match-up (although missing a few other veterans like quicksilver7, acedgun, Axi689 et al.).

The results_ Sounds of Flak cannons blazing non stop with head spinning scouts swarming and duking it out in the open at Origin.

Check out the video of the match below.

Edited by newkah, December 19 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#96 IceDagger

IceDagger

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted December 16 2013 - 10:41 AM

Nice vid, newkah.
I still suck using Scout, this is a great resouce for learning to pilot scout using your tactics. :)
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pombuppa

[/font]

#97 Rajitha

Rajitha

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka / 6.9167° N, 79.8333° E

Posted December 16 2013 - 11:53 AM

Awesome match. Looks like there was hardly a second without serious action :D Maybe you should post the video in the general discussion as well.
Really like the music you play (in your last video as well) :) Do you add the music when making the video or just play it in the background while you play the game_
Have you adjusted field of view using Xacius's method_ The repair cam looks a bit fish eye like, otherwise it's pretty nice

Core i5-3470 | Corsair 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB | Gigabyte B75M-D3H | Seasonic 520W
Siege Tutorial | Hawken In Asia (gameplay videos) | South Asia/Southeast Asia Community
HAWKEN ASIA STEAM COMMUNITY!

#98 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted December 16 2013 - 07:30 PM

View PostIceDagger, on December 16 2013 - 10:41 AM, said:

Nice vid, newkah.
I still suck using Scout, this is a great resouce for learning to pilot scout using your tactics. :)

Hey IceDagger, there are many good scout players in Asia. Most of the players in that video main scout hence the extremely fast-paced game, and like Rajitha said, hardly any time to breathe.

View PostRajitha, on December 16 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

Awesome match. Looks like there was hardly a second without serious action :D Maybe you should post the video in the general discussion as well.
Really like the music you play (in your last video as well) :) Do you add the music when making the video or just play it in the background while you play the game_
Have you adjusted field of view using Xacius's method_ The repair cam looks a bit fish eye like, otherwise it's pretty nice

Haven't seen you around for a while Raj! There were indeed many great moments in that match.
I personally love how martindaimari08 shot me right on the face out of nowhere at 7:14 and you get a nice view of all three scouts racing to finish off katsumin0328 and Iovvas. I can imagine the terror seeing all those bloodthirsty scouts going after you.

I add the music after using windows movie maker (i'm still quite noob with this video editing business). I used to play it in the background but it was becoming more of a distraction after a while.
And yes, I modified the FOV for the repair cam and the kill cam to 106. I didn't increase the FOV on the hud too much as I hate the fish eye effect.

Edited by newkah, December 16 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#99 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted December 29 2013 - 01:05 AM

View Postnewkah, on May 28 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

This is a roll call thread for all pilots located in South Asia (SA) and Southeast Asia (SEA) who are tired of playing with 200+ ms ping on US servers and want a better gameplay experience.

Playing in your local region gives you a ping in the range of 30-100 ms and ensures when you fire your weapons, they actually land on where your crosshair is instead of you having to always compensate and lead your shots.

Below is the ping performance of Asian countries against Hawken servers compiled from here. Remember, the smaller the latency, the better your experience will be.

Posted Image

We also have a daily match on South Asia servers starting from 10 pm Singapore time (GMT +8) and everyone is always welcome to join. The daily match is a perfect opportunity for you to meet and test your skills against rest of the pilots in the region.
Find out your respective local time for the daily match below.

Posted Image

And here's a taste of Hawken gameplay in Asia:

For even more gameplay videos, check out the links below:

Hawken in Asia: A Wild Infiltrator Appeared!
Hawken in Asia: Epic Team Death Match (by Rajitha)

So what are you waiting for_ Put down your callsign in this thread and add each other in-game as friends. This way we can invite each other whenever there is a game going on SA servers.

Posted Image
[font=georgia,serif]SA/SEA Community[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]Here be dragons[/font]
Bangladesh
Axi689
India
APSingh
JVsahdev
ishara
martindaimari08
Rocky1822
ThroneOfThunder
KaosLegions
OneShotDead
Lakri
Harish
Noob_Artist
Vintage390
Indonesia
acedgun
wisanggeni
Botsu
Ellinsworth
hfrrs
Iovvas
Nostrad
Feiko
gingitsune
bintangadinandra
kopralReno
FlyingLotus
3l3n
askipratama
MbahWalang
pencilboom
knightzoid
sammymaddog
skidrowsatan
Gu74
Passions
Jugovic
adityapratama
agejaga
harharry
Rifalldy
Methspeed
godday
Orya
conil_bagus
Malaysia
quicksilver7
timber_w0lf
PanicPanda
Eize
drollercoaster
Steelguy
rationsauce
Squallpka1
iZ42
Lazar
RayChaos
Philippines
Wondrz
Justine_Brando
deeman010
Blacklace
LinearFox
Polochamps
Singapore
newkah
markdavidbeats
WeiJun
Exylon
Abyss066
paubin88
Foxtrot_Six_Two
Sri Lanka
Rajitha
Daekov
Thailand
Binding2003
Skulldozer
Shichi
IceDagger
Vietnam
nguyenwoodern
LuthorDavid
China
Yogurt
Japan
katsumin0328
Korea
Vinushka
Formato
ecko_0ne
Taiwan
kennyworker
kennywalker
Twinwing
Australia
Markurius
tropt
New Zealand
BadSmurf
Shogun60
Keylock32
Not Telling
Dangalf
zsphere
Call_of_Cthulhu
fireripper
Longhorn1000
Frozzaia
DukePH
smile120yen
Khaiery
afrojacque
XterminatR
Lpachuong
NakzKu
Lafinbird
cco3535
Pianoforte
brutalkiller
DitTheKid
zd0tz
Tengo
carriontrooper
prinz3
SpartanLaser
ooorrreee
doilahuvo136
yopo
Fingolfin_
Houraisan
xanguard
BashiBazouk
Ziix
ATM_
OcurasxGranz
Barathum

Bangladesh

CallSign is :  RozerMahbub1

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

#100 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted December 29 2013 - 01:32 AM

plz add me........

Bangladesh

Call Sign is :  RozerMahbub1
:ph34r: :rolleyes:

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users