HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

A Comparison Of Mech Stats

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 N0stalgia

N0stalgia

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, California

Posted September 16 2013 - 07:34 PM

Awesome charts, man. Seriously.
Call me Nos.

#42 IDESTROYAI

IDESTROYAI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAnkara

Posted September 16 2013 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for graphs. I ll work on excel tables.
Alis volat propris

#43 Luminescent

Luminescent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted September 16 2013 - 11:49 PM

These graphs were derived from excel tables so no need to bother! The forum doesn't allow excel attachments but if you still want them I can put them on a different site for you

#44 Kai_Kitamura

Kai_Kitamura

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 12:07 AM

So if I'm reading this right, most mechs are now faster than before and can be made even faster while having roughly the same amount of HP_

Could this overly smooth movement be the cause of a perception of sluggishness, or is it something about global weapon nerf_

Edited by Kai_Kitamura, September 17 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Brawler - Gespenst Type-S -=- Bruiser - Gespenst Type-R -=- Rocketeer - Randgirth -=- Infiltrator - Lion -=- Sharpshooter - Weissritter

...make no mistake - we are not shy
We're very wide awake - the moon and I!

#45 IDESTROYAI

IDESTROYAI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAnkara

Posted September 17 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostLuminescent, on September 16 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

These graphs were derived from excel tables so no need to bother! The forum doesn't allow excel attachments but if you still want them I can put them on a different site for you
Thanks for your helping again. I transfered the graphs to excel files. Because i wanna work statistical :). Now i m workin on it. When i find tangible results and i can share with you. Possible_
Alis volat propris

#46 Luminescent

Luminescent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted September 17 2013 - 01:45 AM

Thanks for your helping again. I transfered the graphs to excel files. Because i wanna work statistical :). Now i m workin on it. When i find tangible results and i can share with you. Possible_

I'd be happy to work with any results you find.
I have also added a link to my excel table which may or may not be useful to you (and added it to my main post)

#47 BucketOfSkin

BucketOfSkin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationYour mom's house

Posted September 17 2013 - 08:59 AM

In 'A Description of Each Mech' Technician should also excel at: Repair Torch. This also addresses that the Weapons Loader is available to all mechs except the Technician.

"Each point increases the reconstruction rate on the Helix Repair Torch by 0.9 armor per second and the deconstruction rate by 0.56 damage per second."

Great work on this though! It certainly cuts down some trial and error while setting up all my old mechs in the garage. I would like to see all the mech abilities in a chart too, that would be great!
Posted Image

#48 Luminescent

Luminescent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted September 17 2013 - 01:57 PM

In 'A Description of Each Mech' Technician should also excel at: Repair Torch. This also addresses that the Weapons Loader is available to all mechs except the Technician.

"Each point increases the reconstruction rate on the Helix Repair Torch by 0.9 armor per second and the deconstruction rate by 0.56 damage per second."

I have updated the original post to reflect this

Great work on this though! It certainly cuts down some trial and error while setting up all my old mechs in the garage. I would like to see all the mech abilities in a chart too, that would be great!

I couldn't really make a graph showing a comparison as all mechs would need to have the same stats to compare, however, I could make a table with a couple bar graphs for each mech to represent the ability upgrades

#49 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 17 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostAims, on September 14 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Nice work man.
You meant nice work WO-man....  

Pay attention.

View PostN0stalgia, on September 16 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

You too...

Edited by SS396, September 17 2013 - 04:46 PM.

# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#50 EvoKov

EvoKov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted September 17 2013 - 06:21 PM

Excellent work! The graphs look very nice, and very darn useful to anyone who enjoys this game in the slightest.

#51 Krellus

Krellus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 11:56 PM

Thank u baby jesus. and Lumi. crazy good work, u win an internet

#52 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted September 18 2013 - 12:08 AM

View PostSS396, on September 17 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

View PostAims, on September 14 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Nice work man.
You meant nice work WO-man....  

Pay attention.

View PostN0stalgia, on September 16 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

You too...

Wait what_ I've been playing with Lumi for almost a year now and I never knew this... how_

Either someone's profile is lying to us or now is the time for a 'that's what she said'.

#53 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 18 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostAims, on September 18 2013 - 12:08 AM, said:

Wait what_ I've been playing with Lumi for almost a year now and I never knew this... how_

Either someone's profile is lying to us or now is the time for a 'that's what she said'.

Like I said, you should pay attention.  I dunno if they want to advertise things, but check out the face photo thread.  You might find something "interesting" (besides Xenomorphs many different faucets in the same bathroom)
https://community.pl...face-foto-club/

;)
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#54 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted September 18 2013 - 12:21 AM

Haha, to be honest, I specifically tried NOT to pay attention to that thread..

EDIT: Well there ya go. My apologies for all the times I have probably called you dude, Lumi heh. In my defense, even my gf gets that treatment :P

Edited by Aims, September 18 2013 - 12:44 AM.

#55 InfiniteWin

InfiniteWin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted September 18 2013 - 05:50 AM

Some mechs can use tuning points into tunes that don't have any benefit_ What_
InfiniteWin, winning all day, every day

#56 InfiniteWin

InfiniteWin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted September 18 2013 - 05:52 AM

Raider (Link)
Excels in: Boost Thrusters, Suspensions
Secondary Tuning Systems Available: Fuel Tank (Complementary), Boost Thrusters (Supplementary), Generator (Complementary), Hydraulics (Supplementary)

Also, you said that Raiders excel with Suspensions, but Suspensions aren't available to Raiders. Might want to fix that :D

Edited by InfiniteWin, September 18 2013 - 06:03 AM.

#57 Blingchicken

Blingchicken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationThe Pit of Despair!

Posted September 18 2013 - 09:42 AM

Thank you so much.  This helped me out a lot

#58 Luminescent

Luminescent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted September 18 2013 - 01:43 PM

Excels in: Boost Thrusters, Suspensions
Secondary Tuning Systems Available: Fuel Tank (Complementary), Boost Thrusters (Supplementary), Generator (Complementary), Hydraulics (Supplementary)
Also, you said that Raiders excel with Suspensions, but Suspensions aren't available to Raiders. Might want to fix that :D

Good spot, but this is correct, the criteria for choosing what a mech excels or is deficient in is derived from the base stats not the tuning options, see the following:

"A tuning system that a mech excels in means it has the highest base stat in its class
A tuning system that a mech is deficient in means it has the lowest base stat in its class
If the highest/lowest base stat is shared with another mech, it will not be listed
Doesn't take into account the ability to add tuning points"

If you see anything else that doesn't look right let me know and I can double check it.

Thanks

#59 Luminescent

Luminescent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNSW, Australia

Posted September 18 2013 - 01:58 PM

Some mechs can use tuning points into tunes that don't have any benefit_ What_
The tuning points will still provide equal benefit regardless of if the option is Compensatory, Supplementary or Complementary.

The reason I used these descriptive devices was to make browsing "A Description of Each Tuning System" and "A Description of Each Mech" easier and more effective in finding your desired mech

For example, lets say you wanted an A class mech that has a large amount of fuel. Looking at the Berserker you can see that not only does it have the Fuel Tank tuning option, but it has the highest base stat for this in its class, additionally it has a decent generator (may be average - complementary - but it is upgradable).

Contrary to this you can see that the Scout is deficient in both the Fuel Tank and Generator, but you can put tuning point in the Generator to try and negate this. However, from quickly looking at the above information it is obvious that the Berserker is the better fit for what you were looking for.

I wish to emphasise that all these criteria are simply used for comparing the base stats and tuning options of each mech relative to the others (without having to scroll back and forth to the graphs repeatedly), it is not telling you which tuning option is better.

#60 InfiniteWin

InfiniteWin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted September 19 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostLuminescent, on September 18 2013 - 01:58 PM, said:

I wish to emphasise that all these criteria are simply used for comparing the base stats and tuning options of each mech relative to the others (without having to scroll back and forth to the graphs repeatedly), it is not telling you which tuning option is better.
Should you put points into supplementary tunes to make it even better_ Also, you didn't change the fact that it still says that the Raider excel in Suspensions, when it can't put tuning points into it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users