HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Logging in, syncing stats, syncing account, Im getting crazy

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 21 2014 - 03:16 PM

Update: No...putting my router's firewall on Minimum Security does not change anything.  I played one match and then when it shows what the next map will be for the next match, it then pops up with the infinite "Syncing Account, Please Wait".  I can see it load the next match and my fellow teammates ready up in the background (behind the see through black "Syncing..." screen, but I still cannot do anything.  I can only force close the game.  This really sucks... :(

#22 Desert_Fox2

Desert_Fox2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted February 21 2014 - 06:56 PM

I am just wondering. Did you have any problems right after you bought it_ How long after you bought it did these problems begin_

By the way. With your signature you should be able to insert the gif itself by clicking the insert image then pasting the url. Not sure if that is the way you meant to do it or not. Just a suggestion. :)

Spoiler

Edited by Desert_Fox2, February 21 2014 - 06:59 PM.

#23 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 21 2014 - 07:38 PM

Yes.  I have always had these problems immediately after getting Hawken.  Also, yes I know that I can insert it by pasting the url.  Unfortunately I cannot insert the gif of Link vs. Dark Link into my signature itself because of the size of the gif.  I tried to compress it, but it destroys the animation.  :(

#24 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 25 2014 - 04:51 PM

I'm still " Awaiting assignment to a support agent" :mellow:

#25 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 26 2014 - 09:34 PM

So far the issue seems to be fixed.  I still freeze and have to force close Hawken whenever I try to exit the game and sometimes during matches, but so far so good *fingers crossed*.  Thanks for responding to my support ticket Meteor. :) Though I still have no idea why the problem was occurring in the first place.  I hope it stays away.

#26 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted February 27 2014 - 06:13 AM

View PostSetsuka, on February 26 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

So far the issue seems to be fixed.  I still freeze and have to force close Hawken whenever I try to exit the game and sometimes during matches, but so far so good *fingers crossed*.  Thanks for responding to my support ticket Meteor. :) Though I still have no idea why the problem was occurring in the first place.  I hope it stays away.

Glad to hear that! Could you please try to ask them if there's something a user can do to help fixing the issue_ There are still some players who have that problem:
https://community.pl...yncing-account/
http://steamcommunit...47922832261638/

#27 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 27 2014 - 12:43 PM

Of course.  I am not confident that this issue will not reoccur since I have no idea why it went away.  I hadn't tried to play since the 21st and then received a response to my support ticket yesterday afternoon.  So I followed his instructions here:

Hey Setsuka,
Let's go ahead and enable some additional logging to see what status messages you are getting. When you have done this, go ahead and attempt to connect a few more time and send me the Launch.log files located in DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGameLogs.
  • Go to DocumentsMy GamesHawkenHawkenGameConfig
  • Create a copy the HawkenEngine.ini and name it something else like HawkenEngine.ini.bkup
  • Open HawkenEngine.ini and search for Suppress=DevStorm and Suppress=DevTracking
  • Add a pound (#) next to "Suppress" like so:

Suppress=DevStorm
Suppress=DevMatchmaking
Suppress=DevTracking

#Suppress=DevStorm
Suppress=DevMatchmaking
#Suppress=DevTracking
  • Click File>Save As
  • Change the File name to HawkenEngine.ini
  • Set Save as type to (.)
  • Change Encoding from ANSI to Unicode
  • Click Save

Thank you,

Charlie

I think this was just to enable him to view the full logs and errors that I received and the performance, but maybe doing this is what fixed it___  I don't know...  I asked him what the problem was and will post what his response is.  I will post this comment with the quote of my support ticket response in the other forum posts as well.  I hope this helps others still having these problems.
~Set

#28 Setsuka

Setsuka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted February 27 2014 - 02:43 PM

I just played a bunch of matches with absolutely no problems (other than getting stuck on part of the map once lol)!  Yay!  I even just exited the game without it freezing and not responding (making me have to force close it). :lol:

#29 Snakedoctor23

Snakedoctor23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted March 30 2014 - 04:31 PM

Have the same problem. Just bought the game yesterday finished downloading it and cant even play it. DISGUSTING. i

#30 TheAlphabetLord

TheAlphabetLord

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 01 2014 - 08:27 AM

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

#31 ThrillaGuerrilla

ThrillaGuerrilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 17 2014 - 02:42 PM

I am having the same problem. The one similarity that stands out to me, between you, me and all the rest I've looked at is I have Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. the redist package is set for xp compatibility.... could that be the issue_

#32 SS396

SS396

Kernel Panic

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted June 17 2014 - 07:17 PM

View PostThrillaGuerrilla, on June 17 2014 - 02:42 PM, said:

I am having the same problem. The one similarity that stands out to me, between you, me and all the rest I've looked at is I have Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. the redist package is set for xp compatibility.... could that be the issue_

Not sure, try getting rid of the compatibility mode setting and reinstall it again, might also try running it as admin.
# while true; do echo "Post"; done

#33 DiesInMud

DiesInMud

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Locationat the cookie jar

Posted June 23 2014 - 08:53 AM

Well, since like a week or two I am also getting 5-10 minutes long "synching" phases. Idk. Everything works fine. It just takes forever.

View PostDr_Freeze001 said:

[...] the best way to survive is not get shot, and you make them not shoot you by shooting them first.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users