HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

MADKAT Strategic Warfare Group

Forum Clan Game Alpha Beta

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Loveless

Loveless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 28 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostQuanZen, on September 28 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

View PostEmbermouth, on September 28 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

So i saw a guy posting that he was in Texas time and saying it wasnt a good time zone for this clan when referring to his application. Im also in Texas time zone, is there a problem with that. What time zone is the clan in_

MADKAT is a NA group, so due to how server connections work, you are required to live in US/CA.
The above statement is why I thought it would be a problem. Which makes no sense seeing how it's only an hour difference.
NA stands for North America. US/CA stands for United States and Canada. Unless there is a Texas in Europe or Asia that I am not aware of, you are alright.

#22 ForteEB0

ForteEB0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • LocationEast Coast of U.S

Posted September 29 2012 - 12:47 AM

Strategy, tactics, I love the sound of all of that. Sorry I don't believe I've been introduced to members of this clan. I am ForteEB0, but please call me Forte. I just wanted to drop in and say hi to one of the up and coming clans :) Can't wait to see your tactics out on the battlefield. Have a nice one MADKAT.
~Forte
Posted Image

#23 QuanZen

QuanZen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Location_...My GPS isn't working

Posted September 29 2012 - 06:05 AM

I know what NA stands for...what I don't understand is why you quoted that you must live in US/CA_ Why not just say NA_ Did you know what you meant_ LOL

Edited by QuanZen, September 29 2012 - 06:08 AM.

Posted Image

#24 DJblackthorne

DJblackthorne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnited States. Texas

Posted September 29 2012 - 08:54 AM

I'm pretty sure if he wrote all of his opening post, then he knew what he meant, besides that, the difference between NA and US/CA means nothing in the context of "can you connect to the NA West server at reasonable speeds_ "

#25 QuanZen

QuanZen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Location_...My GPS isn't working

Posted September 29 2012 - 09:34 AM

View PostDJblackthorne, on September 29 2012 - 08:54 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure if he wrote all of his opening post, then he knew what he meant, besides that, the difference between NA and US/CA means nothing in the context of "can you connect to the NA West server at reasonable speeds_ "
That is exactly why I didn't understand what he meant. Just miscommunication I guess. Personally I would have just said NA only, no EU regions or other countries for time zone, and server issues. But hey just different wording I guess :P
Posted Image

#26 Embermouth

Embermouth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted September 29 2012 - 05:06 PM

Well the only reason i can see him saying NA/CA would be to hint that hes on Eastern Time. As most of my canadian friends are also on the same timezone as the east coast. Otherwise yeah I see what you mean by kind of getting confused as to why he put CA on there. No biggie though lol

#27 Enrikiller

Enrikiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted September 30 2012 - 06:56 AM

I'm interested but sadly don't live in USA. Any chances to me when servers get more solid or am I doomed_ I'd really like to play something serious rather than run around alone without cooperation with your team.
// Intel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz // AMD HD 7850 overclocked // 8GB DDR3 1666MHz // ASUS P8H77-M PRO //

FUZZY BUNNIES ALL DAY fuzzy bunny

#28 Loveless

Loveless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted September 30 2012 - 05:52 PM

I updated the main post to help with people who were confused as to why I was reiterating the same point with two different acronyms.

Loveless said:

MADKAT is a North America based group, so due to how server connections work, so you are required to live in either the United States or Canada.

Edited by Loveless, September 30 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#29 Valfrey

Valfrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted October 01 2012 - 10:24 AM

Tactics_  Sounds fun.

I'll keep in touch :3

#30 byaafacehead

byaafacehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted October 02 2012 - 08:11 PM

Hey! Fellow cali gamer here. I'm interested in having some team oriented players to play with and this clan sounds perfect.

#31 BallNGames

BallNGames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 04 2012 - 08:24 AM

I'm definitely interested, I would love to get back into competitive gaming, I would suggest Raidcall over Skype. Skype tends to get unstable with more than 3 people in the call, and with Raidcall it's basically a free version of Ventrilo or Teamspeak.

I also do GFX on youtube so if there is a channel or something started, I could hook us all up with sick duds :P

#32 TheFinalDanix

TheFinalDanix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted October 06 2012 - 03:27 PM

This is just the clan I was looking for. One that likes strategy and that is serious
Posted Image

#33 Loveless

Loveless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted October 17 2012 - 10:23 PM

Closed Beta is soon approaching us and we still have room for more pilots! Note that this invitation is indefinite, so long as we do not get that full. So if you feel you are not getting a good enough challenge in the Closed Beta, regularly getting a better score than anyone in the game, you're in luck! I have been talking with some other teams over Skype and we might very well have some private games being organized if the servers allow!

EDIT: Soon my children, soon.

Edited by Loveless, October 24 2012 - 11:42 AM.

#34 Leejuhn

Leejuhn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 25 2012 - 10:54 AM

I'd love to join. Only restriction is location-oriented.

How about a European subdivision/brother clanhood_

#35 Alphalance

Alphalance

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationAppleloosa

Posted October 25 2012 - 09:56 PM

Ah man, I was a big fan of Mech Warrior 3 as well but I never had a good enough connection for online play.
Anyways, I like the sound of the game you are playing here and was wondering how someone goes about joining MADKAT

Posted Image

We are the Brotherhood. We are a clan of Strength. We are a clan of Solidarity.

We are a clan of Steel. And our steel is as black as our blood.

Join us at http://blacksteelbrotherhood.enjin.com/home

#36 byaafacehead

byaafacehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted October 28 2012 - 10:30 AM

So now its closed beta where do I sign up_

#37 MistaLemur

MistaLemur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted November 05 2012 - 07:04 AM

Is MADKAT still accepting applications_

#38 ravi316

ravi316

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 06 2012 - 03:37 PM

id love to join this, love the name specially lol, hit me up guyss .. you still taking applications_
hmm im from the uk though.. time etc would be a bit mad

#39 Loveless

Loveless

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted November 22 2012 - 11:47 PM

Yes, we are still accepting applications! Go ahead and PM me with some information about yourself, what hours you are available, your playstyle, etc. and I will get back to you, but you have to let me know these things so I can establish the best possible environment for our members!

#40 GHo

GHo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted November 23 2012 - 03:56 PM

Interested. in game name "gHo"

gHo | go Home

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forum, Clan, Game, Alpha, Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users