HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hobbes' Hawken Handbook (Work in Progress)

Community Game Video

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted June 26 2014 - 01:59 PM

Posted a new video on the predator dealing mostly with mine placement and also looking at how to play the Predator in Missile Assault. Once it finishes uploading and processing, you guys should be able to view it. Hope you like it! Oh yeah, I'm also gonna be gone next week, so just giving you guys a heads-up.
Need help with Hawken_ Click here for my Handy Hawken Handbook!

#62 OmegaNull

OmegaNull

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • Location2300-2400 Pilot Camp

Posted June 27 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hobbes, Air Compressor on the scout makes it the most agile mech in the entire game. Allows for some crazy moves. If you are going to be in the air, you don't hover. You get up to move. :D

Scootin' and Shootin | Ballin' and Brawlin' | Ragin' and Raidin'

Posted Image

I am Omega Null. The abyss is my home and your last frontier. Welcome to my lair and become my Prey. As I track your scent through this nether,

my mouth begins to water. Your Demise will be quick and wretched.

Enjoy your Pain and Suffering as I tear Limb from Limb. Prepare to meet your Final End.

Member of Violent Resolution

#63 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted July 07 2014 - 01:39 PM

Hey guys! After a week, I am finally back from Mexico. I don't have a tutorial for you today, but since it was requested, I am going to be doing a more casual series of videos of Hawken game play. Pretty much, just me playing and having fun with you guys and talking about things. You know, the whole YouTube Gamer thing. But here's the first of the videos and if you liked it, feel free to subscribe on youtube (if you haven't already) and watch for those videos there. I'm not going to post updates on those in this thread for obvious reasons, but I'll still be making tutorials so keep your eyes open for those. Anywho, here's a peek at the video and I hope you like it!

Edited by SoldierHobbes11, July 07 2014 - 01:41 PM.

#64 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted August 15 2014 - 04:58 PM

It's been a long time, but I've finally managed to put up another tutorial. As soon as the upload is done, feel free to check out my Mech Maneuvers Guide in the Fundamentals section. In the video, I'll help you to dance deadly circles around your foes and come out on top! It's split into two parts and the second part shall be on its way soon enough! Hope you enjoy it!

#65 Alpha86

Alpha86

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted August 16 2014 - 01:39 AM

Hobbes, in one of your pred videos, you mentioned maybe uploading a more in-depth guide for the predator.
Will you be making one of those_ I realize the ultimate predator guide is available, as well as Meraple and Lightangel's gameplay videos, but seeing actual gameplay with commentary can sometimes be more beneficial

#66 SoldierHobbes11

SoldierHobbes11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts

Posted August 17 2014 - 10:11 AM

Alpha86, on August 16 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

Hobbes, in one of your pred videos, you mentioned maybe uploading a more in-depth guide for the predator.
Will you be making one of those_ I realize the ultimate predator guide is available, as well as Meraple and Lightangel's gameplay videos, but seeing actual gameplay with commentary can sometimes be more beneficial
Hmmm. That might have to wait. I don't have the ability to record new footage ATM. A lot of the footage that I have for the predator I either already used or won't be that useful for a more in depth guide. But I will definitely keep this suggestion in mind for the future.

Edited by SoldierHobbes11, August 17 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#67 Lasraik

Lasraik

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, N.M.

Posted August 19 2014 - 09:22 AM

Great guide, thank you for putting so much time and effort into it.

#68 DoctorStein

DoctorStein

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationThe Year 20XX

Posted September 20 2014 - 05:55 PM

Awesome guide =3 Love ya Hobbes <3
"An apple a day can keep anyone away if you throw it hard enough" ~Doctor Stein

I <3 Cat Faces: =3 X3 ;3 :3 >=3

#69 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted October 18 2014 - 11:56 AM

Tryin' to master the G2 Raider and wound up here. I think your concept that it isn't really a morph of any existing mech, and it is a C mech all unto itself, has merit. And i've noticed that (as with Brawler) if you get the aim dead-on your target, the bolt smacks with a pretty powerful hit even at midrange.
Thanks Hobbes! ya dunn good!
:)

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#70 AlphaPanzer01

AlphaPanzer01

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationHồ Chí Minh city, VietNam

Posted October 18 2014 - 05:14 PM

Hey Hobbes, I really like your HHHH series!!!! My suggestion: PD Vulcan Bruiser vs Scout
For VietNam!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Community, Game, Video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users