HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

May Minor Update Patch Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic

#81 talon70

talon70

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationPhoenix

Posted May 15 2014 - 05:09 PM

LA server...

I will fight

#82 UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Location...ǝp¡s ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uo

Posted May 15 2014 - 05:39 PM

"This is a special map we've designed specifically for the community! The map is basic but will hopefully provide fans with an awesome playground to host their own events. This test map is an arena style design, intended primarily for competitive 1v1 matches and will only be accessible through private servers to start with."

thanks a lot for the announcement..we re happy to know that some have the privilege to play there...
...i can feel a sort of frustration growing in me +.+

Edited by UncleBlitz, May 15 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#83 nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted May 15 2014 - 06:54 PM

View PostFrisbee_Player, on May 15 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

Hey if I could get a bit of a reimbursement for my HC that would be nice... like hours of grinding nice...

That's not going to happen. You already got what you paid for (which was free), so just be happy that from now on you don't have to put in so much effort for anything else you want.

Posted Image

#84 cornshuckerprime

cornshuckerprime

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted May 15 2014 - 07:48 PM

View Postnokari, on May 15 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Hey if I could get a bit of a reimbursement for my HC that would be nice... like hours of grinding nice...

That's not going to happen. You already got what you paid for (which was free), so just be happy that from now on you don't have to put in so much effort for anything else you want.

It's not all free.

What about MC_ With the last price drop and now this one I'm left with a feeling of What the crud_! As regards all the MC I've spent on my arsenal.

Edited by cornshuckerprime, May 15 2014 - 07:49 PM.

it's always been wankershim

#85 nokari

nokari

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted May 15 2014 - 08:07 PM

View Postcornshuckerprime, on May 15 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

View Postnokari, on May 15 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

It's not all free.

What about MC_ With the last price drop and now this one I'm left with a feeling of What the crud_! As regards all the MC I've spent on my arsenal.

I've probably spent a lot more MC and HC than either of you over a much longer period of time. I know what I paid for and how much I paid, and prices have gone up and down several times between. I'm not griping about it because I paid for what I felt was reasonable pricing at the time, regardless of any change afterwords. You already got what you paid for, whether you paid real money or not, and you made a conscious decision to spend your money at that time.

Instead of expecting money back after the fact, I would recommend you guys make a suggestion that any future changes in HC/MC pricing be announced a week or more in advance before the implementation.

Edited by nokari, May 15 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

#86 Beefsweat

Beefsweat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts
  • Locationsan diego, usa

Posted May 15 2014 - 09:14 PM

It's not all free.

From the EULA (by playing the game you automatically accept its terms):
Part 5, section G: You further acknowledge that Meteor Entertainment has no obligation to refund any payment, in whole or in part, related to an Account, whether or not such payments were made or authorized by you, for any reason, including interruption or unavailability of Service. Meteor Entertainment may, in its absolute and sole discretion, terminate under the provisions of Section 4 any Account related to any attempt to obtain a refund of any payments, whether such attempts are made by contacting an issuer of credit cards or otherwise, and that Meteor Entertainment may take any other action it deems appropriate under the circumstances, including recourse by way of any collection agency or credit reporting agency when a refund has been obtained without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of Meteor Entertainment. If Meteor Entertainment terminates this EULA or suspends your Account, you will lose access to your Account for the duration of the suspension without any refund for any paid Content that you may have purchased. Meteor Entertainment may also terminate this EULA if it decides, in its absolute and sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Game. In such a case all licenses set out herein will immediately terminate without reimbursement or refund to you.

Section H-4: Meteor Entertainment reserves the right to change prices and availability of Contents at any time and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of any change or fluctuation in pricing.

Edited by Beefsweat, May 15 2014 - 09:16 PM.

Posted Image

#87 IceDagger

IceDagger

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted May 16 2014 - 12:30 AM

Oh man, 1vs1 server!!!

Hope its ping is not bad from my asia south
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pombuppa

[/font]

#88 Superkamikazee

Superkamikazee

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted May 16 2014 - 05:00 AM

Thanks for the update!

#89 cornshuckerprime

cornshuckerprime

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted May 16 2014 - 07:56 AM

View PostBeefsweat, on May 15 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

It's not all free.

From the EULA (by playing the game you automatically accept its terms):
Part 5, section G: You further acknowledge that Meteor Entertainment has no obligation to refund any payment, in whole or in part, related to an Account, whether or not such payments were made or authorized by you, for any reason, including interruption or unavailability of Service. Meteor Entertainment may, in its absolute and sole discretion, terminate under the provisions of Section 4 any Account related to any attempt to obtain a refund of any payments, whether such attempts are made by contacting an issuer of credit cards or otherwise, and that Meteor Entertainment may take any other action it deems appropriate under the circumstances, including recourse by way of any collection agency or credit reporting agency when a refund has been obtained without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of Meteor Entertainment. If Meteor Entertainment terminates this EULA or suspends your Account, you will lose access to your Account for the duration of the suspension without any refund for any paid Content that you may have purchased. Meteor Entertainment may also terminate this EULA if it decides, in its absolute and sole discretion, to discontinue offering the Game. In such a case all licenses set out herein will immediately terminate without reimbursement or refund to you.

Section H-4: Meteor Entertainment reserves the right to change prices and availability of Contents at any time and does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of any change or fluctuation in pricing.

EULA_ You can read those_ Oh well, was just a thought. I still think it's lame.
it's always been wankershim

#90 Wipman

Wipman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted May 18 2014 - 01:28 AM

Sounds like a good patch.

#91 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationHell-Fires Point Of Origin

Posted May 18 2014 - 08:18 AM

Wow guys very nice but it should be public for everyone to use...I love the idea of watching the top players fight and learn the techniques they display....This is one of the greatest ideas since the Rocketeer......ok since the Vanguard but that's all you get......nahhhhh..Since exploring Maps.....OMG!!!! thank you guys for the map explore...My wallpapers look amazing !!!

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, May 18 2014 - 08:18 AM.

meet death with both eyes open.....and a fist full of hell-fires...Long live the Rocketeer ©>~}~~~

#92 frederickthegreat

frederickthegreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted May 18 2014 - 01:25 PM

How do you spectate_
Go away

#93 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted May 18 2014 - 01:36 PM

View Postfrederickthegreat, on May 18 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

How do you spectate_

There is no spectator mode. There are "stands" for non-fighting players on the new "Test Arena" map. You can use the teleporters to go down into the arena or use the bigger gate to change to the stands on the opposite side of the map. You can see a video of the map here: https://community.pl...ressions-video/ The map is playable on private servers or in the Explore mode.

#94 frederickthegreat

frederickthegreat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted May 19 2014 - 07:25 AM

View PostReEvolve, on May 18 2014 - 01:36 PM, said:

View Postfrederickthegreat, on May 18 2014 - 01:25 PM, said:

How do you spectate_

There is no spectator mode. There are "stands" for non-fighting players on the new "Test Arena" map. You can use the teleporters to go down into the arena or use the bigger gate to change to the stands on the opposite side of the map. You can see a video of the map here: https://community.pl...ressions-video/ The map is playable on private servers or in the Explore mode.

Thanks
Go away

#95 Grendel_Echo

Grendel_Echo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationPiaseczno, Poland

Posted May 19 2014 - 12:18 PM

Honestly, I expected a new Tekkie ;) . Why do we have still only one mechanic in this game_ I want more :) .

#96 LRod

LRod

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted May 20 2014 - 06:51 AM

YES!!!Posted Image
"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

#97 kevingamer123

kevingamer123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 10:41 AM

hello because hawken game fails because I get crash report
and how can I fix

#98 Klabauter8

Klabauter8

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 21 2014 - 02:45 AM

***PLS delete me***

Edited by Klabauter8, May 21 2014 - 03:57 PM.

#99 azfantic24

azfantic24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 22 2014 - 09:44 AM

как скачать обновление 1.5.1.141375_

#100 Capt_Scarf

Capt_Scarf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationsingapore

Posted May 23 2014 - 08:20 PM

The arena map's awesome! Although its really really REALLY white. Thats an eyesore:(
I bought the bruiser for 1440 just before the update;-;
>>>ScarfTV<<<

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users