HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Can't play MA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RyanGo

RyanGo

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted May 20 2014 - 11:06 PM

First off I should preface by saying my graphics card doesn't meet Hawken's minimum specs (meaning it crashes fairly often) but I can still run the game smoothly at min graphics when it doesn't crash.

Second I have no idea where to put this since this is merely an observation, not really a bug report.

This observation is that I have never been able to play a full round of MA without the game crashing. It goes without saying that i crashed within 10 seconds of the match starting in the mayhem server.

I can do TDM, DM and, surprisingly to me, Siege just fine. But MA is almost guaranteed to crash my game.

Again, since my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements I can't really complain, but I thought I'd share. I figured with all the complexities of Siege, it would be that gamemode I couldn't run as opposed to a seemingly similar version of Domination. My guess is it has to do with the missiles being launched (when i crashed in the mayhem server, it was right at the moment the first silo was taken).

#2 ReEvolve

ReEvolve

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted May 21 2014 - 01:18 AM

Hm, you can try to tweak your config files. Maybe it won't crash in MA if you lower some settings even further.

https://community.pl...for-low-frames/

#3 RyanGo

RyanGo

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted May 21 2014 - 09:41 AM

My problem isn't necessarily low frames though.

Everything runs smoothly and I'm pretty sure my fps is solid, if not amazing. Then the game suddenly freezes and I crash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users