HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

So I'm Jelooboi lol

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 12:14 PM

So you've probably seen me on south asia or us east
long time player, but just a lurker on the forums
My favorite mech of choice is the eoc raider which is pretty hard to use in my opinion, my weakness is airborne mechs.

so I have a question...

Why is there a HUGE amount of people who smoke pot and play hawken_ (myself included)
well this game is fugging INTENSE when you're stoned I get that

I have yet to play hawken on caffeine with pot LET'S DO IT YEAHH

Apparently I'm part of this clan called "Infinit Tybe" made by LIMAH_1 (Goraphobia is familiar with this) Which I might add our clan leader is completely incompetent with the shift key and is a just walking TV that shoots sometimes, but nonetheless he's a good guy I just wished he'd invest in actual pc controls.

One day I asked him why he was so bad at matches "no offense Limah, but I noticed that you don't use the shift key to dodge while I was teching you."

He replied how hard it was using the dodge key so he'd never actually dodge and just shoot.

Jelooboi: it's not hard at all man, how is your setup like_

LIMAH_1: The keyboard is to the right of me and the mouse is to the left

Jelooboi: What!__! You're left handed then_

LIMAH_1: no im right handed

WHAT THE fuzzy bunny___

This dude has been playing with his controls inverted all this time, I tried playing hawken the same way he did and I couldn't even walk straight. It's amazing he's played like that for this long. I told that fuzzy bunny to buy some real controls and orient it correctly.

Anyways, here's the list of clan members:

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]CompetitorX     First in Command/ 1st Manager[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]odMORBID   Third in Command/ 3rd Manager[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Fangzie     MechWarrior/Protector     Jelooboi     MechWarrior/Protector   [/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]attack00    MechWarrior/Protector     BRiDGEb    MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Alva00   MechWarrior/Protector     NoMercy420 MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Zorobabel     MechWarrior/Protector     Avalionx66     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]protik09    MechWarrior/Protector     NightMare66 MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]TlalocSmasher   MechWarrior/Protector     thalenko     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]c2thah   MechWarrior/Protector     collegeoccult MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]kike_dos    MechWarrior/Protector     Aristarchus     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]jaymarfal   MechWarrior/Protector Kraeg     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]dak1ng MechWarrior/Protector     themeahatter     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]JackVandal    MechWarrior/Protector Roentijen   MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Bootlegbaby     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Makelhatin    MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Hydrobendy MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Halb1rd     MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Badgerlord    MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Excalibre2668    MechWarrior/Protector[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Ryanny   MechWarrior/Protector[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]themadbat     Recruiting Officer/In Allower[/font]
[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Megarage9000 Recruiting Officer/In Allower [/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Hurt   Committing Officer[/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]LIMAH_1    Coordinator [/font]

Well, I'll story-tell another day then. See you all on the battlefield.

#2 stinkycheeseman

stinkycheeseman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 12:20 PM

hippie speedball FTW!

#3 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted June 06 2014 - 12:22 PM

Well, I'm EliteShooter, lol

Posted Image

#4 TwentyFirstPilot

TwentyFirstPilot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts
  • LocationCanterstomp, Mechquestria

Posted June 06 2014 - 12:27 PM

Hey man, I remember playing with you a few nights ago! You're pretty scary in your Raider!

Aspiring Professional Yolodriver

View PostAmidatelion, on May 24 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Yeah, but dude, we are at 1750. As much as we would like to be Professional Yolodrivers like you [Meraple] and Lightangel112, we're not there yet. It's something to aspire to, sure, but there's a lot of ground to cover.

View Postcomic_sans, on October 31 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

SS, you wanna fight me_  I'm druuuuuunk_____ You could maybe win_!!

#5 Bazookagofer

Bazookagofer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 12:35 PM

I am bazookagofer. If I didn't tell you this you would never be able to read this at the top of my post. JK sorry . I have a bad day. anyway. you know what is even funnier than playing high_ Playing unhigh but people think your high.

Posted Image "If at first you do not succeed... reload"

#6 SparkyJJC

SparkyJJC

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • LocationThe country of tea and crumpets

Posted June 06 2014 - 01:14 PM

View PostBazookagofer, on June 06 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

I am bazookagofer. If I didn't tell you this you would never be able to read this at the top of my post. JK sorry . I have a bad day. anyway. you know what is even funnier than playing high_ Playing unhigh but people think your high.

Posted Image

#7 Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 07:32 PM

haha you guys crack me up, I'm gonna pick up today as well LOL

What's a warning post_ I just noticed that

I'm going to shamefully admit this one time back in highschool I skipped the whole day and stayed at home to get stoned and play fallout new vegas.

I haven't gotten that worse since then until I discovered Hawken and totally rebounded.

#8 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted June 06 2014 - 08:35 PM

EeEmWunnOh. me. Yo. yo.
a warning point is what i have 1 of, for spamming my Profile page. don't ask me...i have no idea. but apparently my putting up jpegs of my mechs, and one of chocolate ice cream, and blathering on for a couple hundred words is a bad thing. It must load up the server or something.
Note: never post anything while on kickass neuralgia/neural-suppressor drugs, after you drank (a lot of) wine. very bad for the judgement, etc.
but it does make drunk-mech-driving entertaining. click the burning sig bar imgur link below. meh.
And besides: if i pop positive, i have a prescription so i still keep my DoD clearance, my guns, knives, and weapons permit!  Scary, no_
Anyhooo, it upset ZamboniChaos, so now i have 1 warning point.
btw: if your friend has finger issues, tell him to use the mouse right hand, and a xbox360 joypad in the left (donwload xpadder.exe for keybinding--adjust the hawken Settings), and he could become frighteningly good overnite!

Welcome aboard the train!
O.

Edited by EM1O, June 06 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#9 Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted June 06 2014 - 11:53 PM

ahh I see, sounds like the minecraft server I play in. Terrible chat system.
anyways, lately I've been getting extremely long syncing account times. Is anyone else experiencing this_  
I'm not one of those game ragers at all, in fact when I smoke I have a great time even if I lose.
Funny because I'm an advocate of peace and I play a brutal mech fps

After all, it's just a game...and my lifestyle.

#10 Gh0stMantis

Gh0stMantis

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationIn a cave, with a box of scraps.

Posted June 07 2014 - 04:04 AM

I played high and drunk for the first time last night. IT DIDNT WORK. But hell, did i have alot of fun. Giggled my ass off. Managed to nade/heat cannon myself on my inf multiple times. Epic stuff.

Anyway, welcome dude. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

GM

Posted Image

'The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands,

but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.'

- Sun Tzu -

#11 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted June 07 2014 - 07:08 AM

Wat.  Welcome to the battlefield.  You should know it's bad to pilot and drink/do drugs at the same time. ;)

#12 LONEDEADWOLF

LONEDEADWOLF

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • LocationHell-Fires Point Of Origin

Posted June 07 2014 - 09:07 AM

Listen aint no shame in this game its Hawken Best Game Ever of Heavy Metal Brutality....That said I drink wine at my buss desk then try to play Hawken with friends and see who dies the funniest and fastest....lol  If your a minor please dont do this but if your an adult get your drink on and pilot  Hawken....
WELCOME to HAWKEN!!! best folks on the net...yeahhhh!!!

Did i mention i am drinking now....lol :P

Anyone see the mech Police.....lol :ph34r:

Edited by LONEDEADWOLF, June 07 2014 - 09:09 AM.

meet death with both eyes open.....and a fist full of hell-fires...Long live the Rocketeer ©>~}~~~

#13 LXM182

LXM182

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 01:01 PM

View PostJelooboi, on June 06 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

anyways, lately I've been getting extremely long syncing account times. Is anyone else experiencing this_  
I'm not one of those game ragers at all, in fact when I smoke I have a great time even if I lose.

Hi, welcome fellow new pilot... and yes, I have also been having long synching problems lately...
Also, I'm glad to see more and more people like you join, coz I'm also a very chilled casual player, but got sworn at today for saying have fun good luck, some people need to drink more whilst playing and realise that it is just a game for fun...

Oh yes, and forgot to add, I am also drinking and piloting right now... it's the best way to play :D

Edited by LXM182, June 10 2014 - 01:01 PM.

#14 Jelooboi

Jelooboi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 10:19 PM

View PostLXM182, on June 10 2014 - 01:01 PM, said:

View PostJelooboi, on June 06 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

Hi, welcome fellow new pilot... and yes, I have also been having long synching problems lately...
Also, I'm glad to see more and more people like you join, coz I'm also a very chilled casual player, but got sworn at today for saying have fun good luck, some people need to drink more whilst playing and realise that it is just a game for fun...

Oh yes, and forgot to add, I am also drinking and piloting right now... it's the best way to play :D

hahahaha! right on, DRUNK MECHING

#15 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted June 11 2014 - 03:23 AM

Hay I'm Moreapples.

Some stuffz about me:
I've derailed tons of threads with Apples.
I've made people rage in the forums.
No warning points! :D

Posted Image

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users