HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

"Account syncing failed" error at login

Beta

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Sarcis

Sarcis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostBoNNusCZ, on November 21 2012 - 01:24 PM, said:

Hello I just wanted to ask if there's any support at all works as contributions on this issue (at least 3 threads) with the pile but the reaction from some moderator is 0 (on facebook too 0 reactions). game looks nice but will not run unless it absolutely does not work and support so unique is what awaits negative advertising and ....

Nope, nothing yet.  I would imagine they are researching the issue at the very least.  It is hard to wait but they will get us in game eventually.

#22 Sarcis

Sarcis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 03:58 PM

Update:  I was hoping the patch that just rolled out would fix this.  Still the same.  Hang in there everyone.

#23 Desell

Desell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 24 2012 - 01:27 AM

I´ve started a support ticket about this, and I get some standard answer asking me what browser i am using. Does this game even use a browser_!

#24 Orion1189

Orion1189

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted November 27 2012 - 07:59 PM

It's honestly pretty depressing that they still have not resolved this issue, or at the very least, addressed it in any way at all. I appreciate the amount of work that must be done by the dev team during beta events like this, and how complex it is to get a game of this magnitude up and running smoothely, but it is very disconcerting to see that a fair number of people are completely unable to even sign into the game, through no fault of their own, and that issue has gone completely ignored, at least as far as we are led to believe, as per developer communication with the community.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Beta

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users